New SB 209

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drawingneigh View Post
    This might help. A comic strip entitled "The Path to Perfect Happiness" which features key word contentment. http://duckcomicsrevue.blogspot.com/...happiness.html
    AS IF we haven't ALL already read this and memorized the thing ! (in both languages, might I add ...) psssst!

Comment

Originally posted by drawingneigh View Post
      This might help. A comic strip entitled "The Path to Perfect Happiness" which features key word contentment. http://duckcomicsrevue.blogspot.com/...happiness.html
      Big message in Playboy interview is Contentment.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
        I’m still stuck on the Full Frontal description... maybe we need to all go back and listen to the PlayBoy interview
        Full Frontal is to be exposed. In context of the season I think Forrest could be hinting that the chest is currently exposed but not for long.
        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
          I think he is actually trying to show us that the chest is more than a 'foot' below ..... but hidden, not necessarily buried.
          I thought he meant the "uglier" more chaotic searcher had a 'leg up' metaphorically (or perhaps literally) speaking.

Comment

[QUOTE=IllinoisGhost;n120146]

Because it’s already been pin-pointed[/QUOTE

I like that thought! I don't think i have any boots left in me this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post

I thought he meant the "uglier" more chaotic searcher had a 'leg up' metaphorically (or perhaps literally) speaking.
              A couple of thoughts on this one...

1. If you are one of the two Lead Searchers, you are either ugly and chaotic or a few steps behind!
              2. Forrest must have a good view... I can‘t believe he‘s judging looks and actual progress by emails and selfies he‘s getting here and then... hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by khan

its orange, check out this weird orange stuff in the wood. https://youtu.be/GUWxxglyyE4
                I don't think the hair color is as important in LS hints as is the chaos, divorce and and the foot on the box.
                I am pretty sure Forrest gets all his info as to searcher proximity on Chase blogs. Don't be surprised if the finder is not the quiet type.
                Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                (The Thrill of the Chase)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

I think he is telling us all that the Blaze is your left foot, but only when you are wise and standing in the correct spot. The poem will lead you to the right spot somehow. Oh yeah, the need for 'white-ish' boots is also needed.....

Comment

If I were to hide a chest of valuables in the woods somewhere, I think it would be filled with honest direction, clear, concise thoughts, helpful answers, compassionate considerations, and no-BS sharp shooters. But I wouldn’t leave a map or a poem. Just the slivered thought and fleeting hope that Somewhere Out There dreams come true. Probably wouldn’t get as many searchers- but the ones that did go looking for it...ooo, boy...my kinda searchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                      If I were to hide a chest of valuables in the woods somewhere, I think it would be filled with honest direction, clear, concise thoughts, helpful answers, compassionate considerations, and no-BS sharp shooters. But I wouldn’t leave a map or a poem. Just the slivered thought and fleeting hope that Somewhere Out There dreams come true. Probably wouldn’t get as many searchers- but the ones that did go looking for it...ooo, boy...my kinda searchers.
                      But if you put the directions TO the chest IN the chest ... well, never mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Homer View Post

Full Frontal is to be exposed. In context of the season I think Forrest could be hinting that the chest is currently exposed but not for long.
                        Interesting observation. Do you think the LS or Mother nature exposed it. If the LS, why did he/she not take it. Or, is the LS still shy of freeing the last stone?

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                          Orion - guess he still has a "foot up on us" doesn't he?
                          So much stuff there in his bag of tricks.
                          Ha!

Perhaps... Chaos.... can make one.... Dizzy.

Peace,

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
                            I think he is actually trying to show us that the chest is more than a 'foot' below ..... but hidden, not necessarily buried.
                            A matter of perspective, I guess.

"...when I opened my eyes, I was 18 inches above the jungle floor and could not believe my good fortune..."

Peace,

Orion

Comment

• I started reading the book "The Path to Happiness and Wisdom". I think there is a message in the book Forrest wants to communicate to the LS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                                I started reading the book "The Path to Happiness and Wisdom". I think there is a message in the book Forrest wants to communicate to the LS.
                                To everyone in life.
                                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X