No announcement yet.

New SB 209

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those two dolls look just like Gary Busey & Johnny Depp to me, and I don't think for one minute that's a co-ink-e-dink. Everybody knows Fenn's ties to celebrity are ubiquitous.

I also think it's no mere happenstance that Fenn KEPT ON SAYING "how deep is a hole" right around the time Johny was throwing his life and reputation down the gutter. Don't understand how these two are connected? Try hearing it this way ... "How Depp is A-Hole."

Catch my drift? Of course Fenn can't come right out and say it without a degree of camouflage, but there's little doubt in my mind his remark is social commentary on this celebrity's behaviors, as is his recent posting of this voodoo-looking doll.

#Suffering #FailedMarriages #Fetishes ...

(Gee, I WONDER who Fenn could be referencing ...)

C'mon guys, I know I've said this more than once, but it ain't rocket science ...

I believe Fenn truly cares about Johnny Depp and even GB too #ILoveTheseTwo (he's probably really liked Depp since that JJ film Dead Man), not to mention that Depp did after all star in the Hollywood rendition of Alice. (gaggg) Coincidence? Methinks NOT. Maybe with the second doll, Fenn is warning Johnny that his behavior, at this stage in his life, appears to be driven by pure CHAOS, and if he don't get off the track he's on with the drugs, booze, and abuse, he'll wind up just like poor old Gary Busey. And has anyone else noticed that the older J Depp gets, the more he adorns himself with spangles, bangles, wraps, beads, bracelets, and all sorts of other adornments?! What's up with that?!! Is the man is trying to transform himself into a real-life Jack Sparrow or something?!!

THAT is what I think the whole "EMBROIDERY" message is about -- Depp's incessant costumery. Fenn is sending a benevolent warning to DEPP -- CUT IT OUT, BRO! Quit living the lifestyle of a lush, and stop EMBROIDERING yourself with all those beads and stuff! You're cool just as you are, with only maybe 3 or 4 bracelets and beads. We've all seen Fenn wear a cool piece or two, like that belt buckle, and everybody knows he's jonesin for that bracelet back, but all things in moderation, including moderation! Pretty soon if Johnny don't stop, there will be no more Johnny left TO stop -- just a pile of bracelets, rings and beads with a drinking problem. That's why Fenn stepped in when he did.

I, for one, think it was a bold and kind gesture for Fenn to step up like he did and finally say something to the man. He needs HELP. Nobody wants to end up like Gary Busey.

EDIT -- Wait a minute, do you guys think Johnny Depp could be the LEAD SEARCHER? I know he's been having problems making payments on his Islands, Castles, and that Chateau in the French Riviera. His sister just cried and cried in front of a judge when Depp got depossessed of his yacht -- said it was the only place poor Johnny could get a good night sleep, said her brother worked HARD and needed one place he could catch some shut eye, but that mean ole judge, he took it just cause Johnny wasn't making his payments; how fair is that?! Now where's Johnny gonna rest his head at night? I mean, I could probably catch some z's in a castle or chateau, but I tend to sleep like a rock most any place I go.

So we know J Depp has had trouble paying his bills, NEEDS MONEY, and knows all about hidden treasure and gold from his work on the TITANIC series as a pirate.

I thought it was Hugh Jackman or John Wayne Bobbitt I had to worry about.

Now we've got another thirsty Hollywood A-lister thrown into the mix.

This thing is getting crazier and crazier as it goes!
    Last edited by A Leach; 10-06-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

This is all... too much for me... glad I‘m able to sleep and forget...

Comment

Originally posted by RoKi
        Is it just me or is chaos singing this song?
        To make it more Fenn-relevant, should it be Comma Chameleon? :-P

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post
          those two dolls look just like Gary Busey & Johnny Depp to me, and I don't think for one minute that's a co-ink-e-dink. Everybody knows Fenn's ties to celebrity are ubiquitous.

I also think it's no mere happenstance that Fenn KEPT ON SAYING "how deep is a hole" right around the time Johny was throwing his life and reputation down the gutter. Don't understand how these two are connected? Try hearing it this way ... "How Depp is A-Hole."

Catch my drift? Of course Fenn can't come right out and say it without a degree of camouflage, but there's little doubt in my mind his remark is social commentary on this celebrity's behaviors, as is his recent posting of this voodoo-looking doll.

#Suffering #FailedMarriages #Fetishes ...

(Gee, I WONDER who Fenn could be referencing ...)

C'mon guys, I know I've said this more than once, but it ain't rocket science ...

I believe Fenn truly cares about Johnny Depp and even GB too #ILoveTheseTwo (he's probably really liked Depp since that JJ film Dead Man), not to mention that Depp did after all star in the Hollywood rendition of Alice. (gaggg) Coincidence? Methinks NOT. Maybe with the second doll, Fenn is warning Johnny that his behavior, at this stage in his life, appears to be driven by pure CHAOS, and if he don't get off the track he's on with the drugs, booze, and abuse, he'll wind up just like poor old Gary Busey. And has anyone else noticed that the older J Depp gets, the more he adorns himself with spangles, bangles, wraps, beads, bracelets, and all sorts of other adornments?! What's up with that?!! Is the man is trying to transform himself into a real-life Jack Sparrow or something?!!

THAT is what I think the whole "EMBROIDERY" message is about -- Depp's incessant costumery. Fenn is sending a benevolent warning to DEPP -- CUT IT OUT, BRO! Quit living the lifestyle of a lush, and stop EMBROIDERING yourself with all those beads and stuff! You're cool just as you are, with only maybe 3 or 4 bracelets and beads. We've all seen Fenn wear a cool piece or two, like that belt buckle, and everybody knows he's jonesin for that bracelet back, but all things in moderation, including moderation! Pretty soon if Johnny don't stop, there will be no more Johnny left TO stop -- just a pile of bracelets, rings and beads with a drinking problem. That's why Fenn stepped in when he did.

I, for one, think it was a bold and kind gesture for Fenn to step up like he did and finally say something to the man. He needs HELP. Nobody wants to end up like Gary Busey.

EDIT -- Wait a minute, do you guys think Johnny Depp could be the LEAD SEARCHER? I know he's been having problems making payments on his Islands, Castles, and that Chateau in the French Riviera. His sister just cried and cried in front of a judge when Depp got depossessed of his yacht -- said it was the only place poor Johnny could get a good night sleep, said her brother worked HARD and needed one place he could catch some shut eye, but that mean ole judge, he took it just cause Johnny wasn't making his payments; how fair is that?! Now where's Johnny gonna rest his head at night? I mean, I could probably catch some z's in a castle or chateau, but I tend to sleep like a rock most any place I go.

So we know J Depp has had trouble paying his bills, NEEDS MONEY, and knows all about hidden treasure and gold from his work on the TITANIC series as a pirate.

I thought it was Hugh Jackman or John Wayne Bobbitt I had to worry about.

Now we've got another thirsty Hollywood A-lister thrown into the mix.

This thing is getting crazier and crazier as it goes!
          Well hell there it is then.... Johnny Depp IS THE LEAD SEARCHER, whoda thunk.

(second figure kinda looks like Loki to me, falls in line with my solve, Druids peak being part of it and all)

Comment

Wait . . . So, Johnny Depp reads these forums and this is F's preferred way of communicating his concerns to him ?
            I wonder if Johnny was able to interpret that the two objects were a coded message to him ?
            Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 10-06-2019, 05:25 PM.
            Contentment is the greatest treasure.
            ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
              Wait . . . So, Johnny Depp reads these forums and this is F's preferred way of communicating his concerns to him ?
              I wonder if Johnny was able to interpret that the two objects were a coded message to him ?
              phhhft.. of course he can....duh I saw it immediately when A-leach pointed it out and I'm a dolt, Depp's LS.

Comment

Why couldn't it be Keanu!?
                Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                (The Thrill of the Chase)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                  Why couldn't it be Keanu!?
                  Well, I considered it for a while during my BOMB theory days (because KEANU = A NUKE )
                  and REVES = SEVER (a halting of sorts), but I've gone off my whole bomb theory so I had to let that one go.
                  Plus with John Wick 1-7 and all, Keanu ain't exactly hurtin for cash. Also, have you seen him?
                  The man NEVER ages. I'm starting to think he cut an eternal youth deal with the Umber Demon. or found a treasure of another sort.
                  Think GRAIL or some high quality under-eye-cream plus good clean living. Nothing beats that recipe, unless it's a pure Bourbon and some restful sleep.
                  Last edited by A Leach; 10-06-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Or severe nuke...
                    but I think you're right. We can let Depp make his bail or whatever just this once.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

To make it more Fenn-relevant, should it be Comma Chameleon? :-P
                      No, that's my second cousin.

MC

Comment

i really wanted to find it so i could be in bill & teds 3

Comment

Maybe its important to note that the "Crook" was cropped out of the picture of Embroidery.

Comment

By saying he likes them the way they are, and then hypothesizes they are suffering,...I don’t know how else to interpret that. It sounds comforting somewhat until it becomes clear he is protected by the suffering of others. No wonder their angles are nervous, they probably expect everyone to hurt them. Or at least pull them apart, make fun of them and then abandon them in ashes at the artist’s feet. I wonder how Willie reacts to them.
                            At least there are two so they can keep each other company. A singular ray. (Which seems to be a good thing I’ve heard the sighted folks say...)

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                              By saying he likes them the way they are, and then hypothesizes they are suffering,...I don’t know how else to interpret that. It sounds comforting somewhat until it becomes clear he is protected by the suffering of others. No wonder their angles are nervous, they probably expect everyone to hurt them. Or at least pull them apart, make fun of them and then abandon them in ashes at the artist’s feet. I wonder how Willie reacts to them.
                              At least there are two so they can keep each other company. A singular ray. (Which seems to be a good thing I’ve heard the sighted folks say...)
                              He likes lead searchers the way they are...
                              poor. Hah, I don't know. I try to be funny aboot this stuff so I don't suffer Fenndumental breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                                By saying he likes them the way they are, and then hypothesizes they are suffering,...I don’t know how else to interpret that. It sounds comforting somewhat until it becomes clear he is protected by the suffering of others.
                                Sounds to me like what most soldiers have to do in war...

Comment

Working...
                                X