No announcement yet.

New SB 209

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how he took the first Embroidery picture like it was his necklace.

mm
    If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

Comment

I wonder what f means by 'taunts', or 'protects'? Does one taunt and the other protect? One looks like he is smiling while the other looks down, kind of like a balance formed between the two emotions. Also the spring wire armature form a balance between opposite forces. He brings up 'trickery'. Anyways, I love this SB!!

Comment

Originally posted by HelenKane View Post

Do you really think so? BTW, I also think seminal can mean groundbreaking or creative. I noted today is 10-4. As if to say, hey, yeah, I got your message. 10-4.
        I like it Helen, very perceptive!

Comment

A stitch in time saves nine
          The man said it himself...
          'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
          19.25 on
          https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
          'So hear me all and listen good' *panic*

Comment

sew (third-person singular simple present sews, present participle sewing, simple past and past participle sewed)

(obsolete, transitive) To drain the water from.
            (nautical) Of a ship, to be grounded.
            The man said it himself...
            'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
            19.25 on
            https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
            'So hear me all and listen good' *panic*

Comment

I feel like this is a message to some prominent figures in the Chase. Who is divorced? Dal? Cynthia?

Comment

Sombody married the clues to a map but got divorced from the box.
                There are 2 lead searchers.
                ...those are my straightforward guesses. However... probablity doesn't favor 2 leads, neck and neck, simultaneously (odds are against it)
                Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                (The Thrill of the Chase)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Working on a second, thought I was about finished.. it's a mad world sometimes, doesn't pan... These guys were hinted at on the map, they look highly suspicious too.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191005-090617_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	478.8 KB ID:	119611

Nah...

Who doesn't trust a guy in a top hat?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191005-091344_Google.jpg Views:	2 Size:	71.3 KB ID:	119613

...they come in tiger stripe camo?
                  Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-05-2019, 08:17 AM.
                  Felix keeps on walking, keeps on walking still. With his hands behind him, You will always find him. Blew him up with dynamite, but him they couldn't kill. Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured "Toodle-oo!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
                    I feel like this is a message to some prominent figures in the Chase. Who is divorced? Dal? Cynthia?
                    Cynthia took the pictures. Possibly he is bringing attention to Cynthia and the latest discussion on HOB and association with a structure. She is BOTG and maybe she can’t marry the clues. That lady is a trooper, to say the least.

Comment

Maybe someone got the idea to leave the box as a prize for 2nd place. Maybe Mr. Fenn was letting him know that there's a tracking device in the box, so good idea but he simply wishes this to be over. Maybe he is also looking at how happy a fool would be with the gold whilst walking past the true problem that should enrage people. Maybe he is taunting as in go get it and be happy, fool. Maybe there's two searchers, one Fenn likes and one he doesn't. Maybe he boobie trapped the box so that the choice is in his hands. The searchers neck and neck with a yin/yang view on what treasure is. Can anyone in the audience tell me what the root of all evil is? How about the root of all suffering. Maybe someone figured EVERYTHING needed for the gold out but doesn't wish to be tied to the tree. Maybe he is feverish and speaking gibberish needing to sleep. Let some else find it while I do. Maybe the other searcher is the actual fool.

Comment

"...ordained to taunt me – or protect me....Maybe they have the power to protect me and that’s why I keep them close...."

The evolution of the Chase since Summer of 2018 and the Emergence of the Hunter. What lies ahead?
                        How will searchers respond to the eventual retrieval (2020?)

Will they be angered by what they perceive as their own hopes and dreams being stolen from them? (I don't believe they should be, but sometimes irrational feelings come to the fore)
                        Will they seek redemption in some form? (If taken abruptly, perhaps that would be a primitive reaction, as again, irrational feelings come to the fore)

Or, will those who've tried but were unable to solve the poem and retrieve the chest come to the realization that another - the Hunter - provided them a Second Chance; a chance to choose whether they would continue in their own quest for the treasure, which would, perhaps, result in their solving the poem or, at least, provide a softer landing as they slowly come to terms with the idea that there is a Hunter among us who can retrieve the chest when he deems the TIME appropriate?
                        If that is the plan of the Hunter, many would ask, "Why?". Why wait? Why give others the opportunity to come in before him to take the prize? What peace would the Hunter earn in knowing that, given the additional TIME, another was able to retrieve the chest? Would some consider the answer more puzzling than the poem itself?

I prefer to believe that Chaos and Embroidery keep a watchful eye over Forrest Fenn.

Peace,

Orion

Comment

I don't think Forrests friends are lead searchers unless he wants them to be.
                          I like the thinking that Lead Searcher (Finder) would say "why so mad? I gave y'all time!"
                          Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                          (The Thrill of the Chase)
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

i don't know alot of these puzzles, riddles, mysteries. It's one thing to be a self proclaimed ls, another to be finder. You dream as ls, you wake up as finder. If your not a ls, go back to canasta. It's not a bad thing, it's the beginning.
                            If ls is a hammer and is sticky stuck, f says command retreat, back into space, and the rocky mt's is a big space, fall back to the infamous where, fabulous. This is very exciting! e ah e ah

Comment

I am left to wonder if anyone else in the 200ft club actually knows they're in it. I know I am, quite literally all it will take is my boots on the ground tomorrow. He hid it well. Even solving the poem, there's still more than one possible terry scant. Imagine that. I am only saying this because, simply put, I need to sleep. However! Hear me well, if you get it before me without seeing the real problem you will have your money, but an angry Goonie call you out. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Goonie
                                Clean up the language please in the post (hit edit and clean it up). Reference the rules if you have questions that are sticky at the top.
                                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X