Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SB 209

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/10/04/sc..._hundred-nine/
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

"nascent beings - what?"

Nascent: just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential.
    Seminal: containing or contributing the seeds of later development

He's talking to somebody!

First thoughts after reading:

1. He's talking to middle-aged man in a bad marriage who's wife doesn't like him participating in the treasure hunt.
    2. He's telling someone who recently changed their solve that they are now in the right area and could possibly find the treasure.

Unfortunately, neither relate to me, so this one isn't for me.

mm

I personally dig Chaos, myself.
    Last edited by minotaur_moreno; 10-04-2019, 04:51 PM.
    If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

Comment

!
      Holy mother of...
      Anyhow, 3 dolls, 2 things he is talking about (pretty sure I know what they are) and
      Forrest, love you, man. This stuff is all I have, being over a thousand miles from the SW at present. This showing/reading has mystery. I live a good mystery.
      Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
      (The Thrill of the Chase)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Things that make you say hmmm...

Comment

Yikes. They’re spooky. I don’t think I’d like to be left in a room alone with those dolls.

Its October. Those dolls are trying to trick him.
          Halloween?

Comment

Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post
            "nascent beings - what?"

Nascent: just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential.

1. He's talking to middle-aged man in a bad marriage who's wife doesn't like him participating in the treasure hunt.
            2. He's telling someone who recently changed their solve that they are now in the right area and could possibly find the treasure.

mm

Do you really think so? BTW, I also think seminal can mean groundbreaking or creative. I noted today is 10-4. As if to say, hey, yeah, I got your message. 10-4.
            "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
            And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
            I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

Have they been thrown out and are now suffering amidst the wreckage of failed marriages? I don’t know, but never mind, I like them as they are. I can relate somehow, especially now that I am past middle age and unwilling to postpone or subjugate any part of my life. Maybe they have the power to protect me and that’s why I keep them close. I hope so. f

Is he talking about dolls in this paragraph?
              Don’t think so.
              We like him as he is to......Lol

Comment

Another word on marriage...did anyone notice how he slipped up in the VOA interview and said "marriage" and then corrected himself and said "job"...

Comment

He’s talked about failed marriages more than once over the past couple of weeks. A new theme it seems.

Comment

Perhaps by "failed marriages" he is talking about how searchers have failed to marry the clues to a place on a map.

Comment

Searchers of craft, trickery, flash. Coyoteros of chaos. Mad, hairy horn-ed beasts.
                      Rejected tatterdemalians of codex complexity; fixed with orgasmic epiphanies.
                      Hardly wanted, except to be owned -but that is never the deal;
                      It is to share in a dare, qualitatively-cloaked, as the Sun lashes their mythical meal.
                      Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                      (The Thrill of the Chase)
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post
                        "nascent beings - what?"

mm

I agree there is probably a new hot hand in town.
                        I hope he finds the old lead searcher, they solve the poem, grab the chest, get married and live happily ever after.
                        Last edited by Blondie; 10-04-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what that book or pamphlet is the first doll is holding. It looks like it says the Paths of something Happiness by Sam or Saul somebody. The words immediately remind me of a Buddhist saying I've read somewhere.

Comment

And is it just me or does that first doll look way out of place. It looks like the Mad Hatter.

Comment

Woah. Wow. This is a different Fenn.

Comment

Working...
                              X