HOB not a structure....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

yes this...... only missing some cheeto orange coon eyes and a comb over...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	trumpoo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	199.3 KB ID:	119452
    Some people have too much time on their orange hands... lol

Funny you said that... Just happens to be an Ooompa on my map... with a Sinclair dinosaur body.
    (Just below Bunsen Peak... you know Buns at their peak are... brown, past peak you get a Bunsen Burner... who the place was named for -n.s. and if you turn that capital "B" 90 degrees, that's the shape of yer buns... ; )

Click image for larger version  Name:	dinoneck2.jpg Views:	35 Size:	97.0 KB ID:	119460

But this is the best Loompa i've seen in awhile (sorry Deep Roy...)

Click image for larger version  Name:	truoompa.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.5 KB ID:	119454

tt
    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-04-2019, 02:49 PM.
    Felix keeps on walking, keeps on walking still. With his hands behind him, You will always find him. Blew him up with dynamite, but him they couldn't kill. Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured "Toodle-oo!"

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Citation ?
      What he said..... where is the reliable source?

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
        It really doesn't matter to me, I could go either way with it.
        It doesn't affect my solve one way or the other.
        I have at least two of everything in my search area.
        If it's a structure, or if it's not a structure, I still conclude my quest at the very same spot.
        Ya might say I tried to think of everything.
        ditto here, that cabin stood in two location's mine did as well, WWWH Warm Creek and Soda Butte Creek at a picnic ground, too Lamar Buffalo Ranch site of another picnic ground that is no longer there but still on maps... 1980s 1990s. It's the principle of the thing, It's a quote being attributed to Forrest with nothing backing it up other than logic dictates that if he said it about the treasure than it must be said for all the clues.. that's not fact that's all I'm saying, there is no quoting Forrest on this because it is not what he's said, you know it and I know it and anything beyond this point is just messing with me because I'm right. so it will just have to go into the messing with me pile.... aka the liar liar pants on fire pile of whatever... (disclaimer: I don't think difference of opinion are lies i think there difference of opinion, no one is being accused of being a liar(on this forum anyway))

I am right....... <~~~~~ correct person here!!!
        Last edited by 1keyword; 10-04-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I've made my point I have nothing else to say and nothing else to add to this thread regarding this matter... have at it.

Comment

So I am confused, are we agreeing HOB is NOT related to a structure or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
              I've made my point I have nothing else to say and nothing else to add to this thread regarding this matter... have at it.
              (. . . . . . . . . . . . . .)
              Last edited by 1keyword; 10-04-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                Click image for larger version Name:	trumpoo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	199.3 KB ID:	119452
                Some people have too much time on their orange hands... lol

Funny you said that... Just happens to be an Ooompa on my map... with a Sinclair dinosaur body.
                (Just below Bunsen Peak... you know Buns at their peak are... brown, past peak you get a Bunsen Burner... who the place was named for -n.s. and if you turn that capital "B" 90 degrees, that's the shape of yer buns... ; )

Click image for larger version Name:	dinoneck2.jpg Views:	35 Size:	97.0 KB ID:	119460

But this is the best Loompa i've seen in awhile (sorry Deep Roy...)

Click image for larger version Name:	truoompa.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.5 KB ID:	119454

tt
                Making America what again?... ugh this guy, He has to be the LS... he's such a DOHtard he's probably looking in Yosemite.

Comment

There is so much hearsay and misquoting in this hunt that it is hard to believe anything unless I hear it come from the man himself.

Comment

if i told you hob you'd go str8 to the chest, but then the chest has nothing to do with, or is around/near a structure, define structure. You can call all that f speak if you want. No matter, it's incongruent. I can't hear you, makes footprints in sand better for tracking. roadrunner mee meep. We have months to think, fast, and wait.

Comment

I'd like to point out something about the home of Brown line. Forrest I believe had made a comment once about placement of commas. Perhaps we are supposed to add a comma somewhere to gain the full meaning. For example, the two following with comma added may mean something different than when read with no comma:

If you read the line as:
                      Put in, below the home of Brown

It's completely different meaning than if you move the comma this way:
                      Put in below, the home of Brown
                      "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
                      And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
                      I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

Shannon (Odious Soul) just completed a live show where she asked Forrest to confirm. He replied via email and said he didn't remember telling Cynthia that and asked for a reference. Additionally, when she asked him to confirm whether ANY clues were associated with a structure, he said he didn't want to answer that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv7J59cXVA
                        (the portion where she shows the email starts about 31:00 minutes in)

As of today, the only place Forrest has ruled out is where the treasure chest is actually hidden.
                        Last edited by Diggio; 10-06-2019, 02:34 PM.
                        "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

Originally posted by Diggio View Post
                          Shannon (Odious Soul) just completed a live show where she asked Forrest to confirm. He replied via email and said he didn't remember telling Cynthia that and asked for a reference. Additionally, when she asked him to confirm whether ANY clues were associated with a structure, he said he didn't want to answer that.

As of today, the only place Forrest has ruled out is where the treasure chest is actually hidden.
                          I hate to say this because it would be nice to know if HOB relation to a structure or not, but I think Forrest thinks he gave enough information in terms of hints. Forrest keeps telling us all we need is the poem, TTOTC, and a good map. Only the poem for 'poem purists' I should also add.

We can go back and forth about it and go nowhere. Perhaps the correct WWWH will answer our questions? Who knows....

Moody

Comment

BLAM there it is......Diggio, Thor Community Kpro, there it is there, and delivered with diplomacy and class from Mr Fenn himself. CASE CLOSED.

To Odious Soul, Muchos Garcias and thanks...

Comment

Awesome !
                              Thanks for posting that.
                              I watch very few of the videos but I will certainly go watch this one.
                              Contentment is the greatest treasure.
                              ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
                                I'm glad we cleared that up.... HOB is not a structure!!!
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv7J59cXVA (the portion where she shows the email starts about 31:00 minutes in)

Comment

Working...
                                X