HOB not a structure....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOB not a structure....?

SOLVED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv7J59cXVA (the portion where she shows the email starts about 31:00 minutes in)
    How is this in Forrest own words? because Cynthia said that he said it and now it was confirmed by a reporter? this is getting complicated and growing because a few days ago it was well that's what Forrest told Cynthia, now its backed up by a reporter? confusing....

well Forrest care to confirm or deny that you said that?

So no, he didn't say that, People have said that he said that. those are two separate things not a confirmation.. him going on record telling us what tarry scant is, ditto with the ninth clue. anything he said she that they said is BS being passed off as fact.

out of respect I will qualify that.... that's my opinion!!!

this article was from 2018 so if its now being passed off as fact how come Forrest hasn't substantiated it as being the truth like he has other things? I know why..... because it's not what he said that's why. http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...ture-firestorm

It's either the truth and you can say.. yes he did indeed say that here's the quote or its not substantiated by Forrest.. and if it is then where is an accurate source other because she said so In 2018... lets see, because Cynthia said so and because Cynthia said a reporter said so?
    Last edited by 1keyword; 10-06-2019, 03:10 PM.

One poem is worth more than a million of ATF's. I remember Playmate of the Month Cynthia.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      One poem is worth more than a million of ATF's. I remember Playmate of the Month Cynthia.
      I may be wrong, but the number 65(th Bday Ojo Caliente photo) just came to mind..
      Last edited by 1keyword; 10-03-2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I'm turning 67 in a few months..........maybe I'll do something like Cynthia.. I can see it now, Sherif Billy with tarry scant of clothing bares it all under the moonlight with the backdrop of the blaze........

Who wouldn't want to see that? I bet I'd have to beat off women with a stick, (and in this day and age, maybe a couple of mixed up guys too.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
          I'm turning 67 in a few months..........maybe I'll do something like Cynthia.. I can see it now, Sherif Billy with tarry scant of clothing bares it all under the moonlight with the backdrop of the blaze........

Who wouldn't want to see that? I bet I'd have to beat off women with a stick, (and in this day and age, maybe a couple of mixed up guys too.)
          OMG!! LOL! Then I would really have to quickly look down hahaha! Please don't leave any trove for us to seek

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Jesus 67? is it painful? I had zero intention on allowing myself to be on this planet as long as I have been.
            hmm... well I bet a lot of things will sort them selves out this winter. I'm starting to see some patterns here in the community and sometimes the loudest words are the ones left unsaid....
            Last edited by 1keyword; 10-03-2019, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Talk talk talk talk, alls we do is talk talk....Fake news for sure

Comment

" What serious adventurers should remember is to not believe anything that is not in my poem or otherwise in my book. "

Dal Neitzel summed it up pretty good :

Caution! There are plenty of speculators, naysayers and misinformed individuals out there including reporters and journalists who have added inaccuracy and conjecture to the trove of hints and clues floating around out in the ether. This is inevitable. As the story is passed from person to person it begins to grow and be embellished and before you know it the facts are hard to find. In truth, what Forrest has said over and over is that only the poem and what he has written in the book contain honest hints and clues that will lead to the treasure…ignore the words that others have put in his mouth. I learned this the hard way.

Look for the real quotes. Listen to the interviews on this blog and from the media. Not so much the written quotes…those quotes can be inaccurate…but the interviews with Forrest speaking on camera, where you see his mouth move and his words come out. Those interviews are the best source of factual information. It is easy to believe that Forrest actually said something when that idea matches your solution. But he may never have said what others claim he said.
                https://dalneitzel.com/
                Contentment is the greatest treasure.
                ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

And still, he is telling us not to believe even what you hear come out of his mouth.
                  Maybe we shouldn't try to correct people when they're wrong!
                  Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                  (The Thrill of the Chase)
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

OMG!! LOL! Then I would really have to quickly look down hahaha! Please don't leave any trove for us to seek
                    Trove? Just the family jewels......which nowadays are just ornamental anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                      " What serious adventurers should remember is to not believe anything that is not in my poem or otherwise in my book. "

Dal Neitzel summed it up pretty good :

Caution! There are plenty of speculators, naysayers and misinformed individuals out there including reporters and journalists who have added inaccuracy and conjecture to the trove of hints and clues floating around out in the ether. This is inevitable. As the story is passed from person to person it begins to grow and be embellished and before you know it the facts are hard to find. In truth, what Forrest has said over and over is that only the poem and what he has written in the book contain honest hints and clues that will lead to the treasure…ignore the words that others have put in his mouth. I learned this the hard way.

Look for the real quotes. Listen to the interviews on this blog and from the media. Not so much the written quotes…those quotes can be inaccurate…but the interviews with Forrest speaking on camera, where you see his mouth move and his words come out. Those interviews are the best source of factual information. It is easy to believe that Forrest actually said something when that idea matches your solution. But he may never have said what others claim he said.
                      https://dalneitzel.com/
                      point taken.... Cynthia's quote is not a real quote. When I asked Dal if he had ever heard such a thing he directed me back to Cynthias blog (but if I dont trust her as a source?) I would imagine to have HER explain herself. looked like he didn't want to touch this with a ten foot pole... what people don't say can be louder than what they do say.

New day.. whatever.
                      Last edited by 1keyword; 10-04-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                        Talk talk talk talk, alls we do is talk talk....Fake news for sure
                        yes this...... only missing is some cheeto orange coon eyes and a comb over...
                        Last edited by 1keyword; 10-06-2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I'm glad we cleared that up.... HOB is not a structure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
                            I'm glad we cleared that up.... HOB is not a structure!!!
                            Citation ?
                            ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

It really doesn't matter to me, I could go either way with it.
                              It doesn't affect my solve one way or the other.
                              I have at least two of everything in my search area.
                              If it's a structure, or if it's not a structure, I still conclude my quest at the very same spot.
                              Ya might say I tried to think of everything.
                              ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
                              X