Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    "Without the silence of winter, we might not value the music of spring."
    Beautifully said - probably the most notable quote of the entire Chase years.
    IMHO
    Thank you Castle for the quote and www for reiterating it. It's very beautiful.
    MC

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190928-170050_Chrome.jpg Views:	37 Size:	129.5 KB ID:	120509

...a star is born _.___...~ *
      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-10-2019, 07:33 AM.
      Felix keeps on walking, keeps on walking still. With his hands behind him, You will always find him. Blew him up with dynamite, but him they couldn't kill. Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured "Toodle-oo!"

Comment

Flying tires, and shooting stars...
        Whenever the forecasters call for windy weather on Thanksgiving, I always wonder whether the giant balloons are going to appear in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. If the wind speeds are higher than 34 miles per hour, the balloons don’t fly. That’s because in 2006, Macy’s incorporated several safety measures to prevent accidents and balloon-related …
        Felix keeps on walking, keeps on walking still. With his hands behind him, You will always find him. Blew him up with dynamite, but him they couldn't kill. Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured "Toodle-oo!"

Comment

Did he not have his bag of tricks, he could have transformed it to a blimp.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
            Did he not have his bag of tricks, he could have transformed it to a blimp.
            No doubt...

Click image for larger version  Name:	tomc2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	120576

Something to naw on~

Click image for larger version  Name:	tomcat1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.0 KB ID:	120578

Turn your copy of "Once Upon a While" upside down again..
            Then look up the Fenn Cache.. Then read this ~

Click image for larger version  Name:	tomcatters.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.5 KB ID:	120577

tt
            Article and Photos by Todd Miller July 25, 2015 visit to the US Navy Strike Fighter Squadron VFA-31 provides insight into the inner workings and challenges of a…
            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-10-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191010-093936_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.7 KB ID:	120586

Yes Sir... you certainly did... and then some.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bomb1.jpg Views:	3 Size:	187.9 KB ID:	120593

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191010-094459_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.2 KB ID:	120587
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191010-094341_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	95.8 KB ID:	120588
              Click image for larger version  Name:	bombVF-31LastAirshow.jpg Views:	3 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	120592

Originally the Tomcatters were called the "Shooting Stars"... go figure
              From the 1970s through 2006, the Grumman F-14 Tomcat was the defender of the fleet. These huge, fast, swept-wing fighters could take on anything.
              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-10-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...and-f-14-69187

https://youtu.be/nrUOc2lsUfQ

F-14 = Happy Valentine's ...(little--early)>

Click image for larger version  Name:	bombf.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.8 KB ID:	120602

To get at the heart of the matter- believe what he is telling us is he traded in his bombs for hearts.
                War for peace... Weapons for love... sounds like a good deal to me.

Still try not to piss him off. He could still go nuclear on your ass...
                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-10-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191010_122031.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	120644

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191010-113833_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	120642

I don't know, might be something to it.. the VFA-31 also fly the skull and bones. Captain Kidd would approve.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191010-113953_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	120639

Navy, Robert Redford, ticking?

I hear Redford is making a nuclear bomb of his own..
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/28/m...d-the-gun.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191010-114329_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.9 KB ID:	120638

Or maybe it's a movie about one. Interesting address.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190926-211814_PicsArt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.3 KB ID:	120640
                  nah...

Seems suspect, don't mess with Texas or old men with guns.

T
                  Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-10-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Again with the portals:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	07BFCAB6-06A5-4591-9559-30903981DA79.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	120675

Comment

• Someone asked about my name...
                      Old family thing, these songs might shed some light~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWGK_fWKb4U
                      https://youtu.be/jnU1W2QlBL4
                      https://youtu.be/sM7j1kf46wo

tt

Comment

• Taylor? Carolina? Hall of fame?

Comment

• What about ff repeatedly saying all you need is ttotc and a good map? All this stuff about Felix episodes is not common knowledge. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Yarnuser View Post
                            What about ff repeatedly saying all you need is ttotc and a good map? All this stuff about Felix episodes is not common knowledge. Thanks
                            lol..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191010-205429_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.2 KB ID:	120752

Felix is common knowledge... he's known from here to China, and for the last 100 years... you don't need to know his episodes to know about him and how he might fit in. I didn't know much about Felix before I saw his silhouette on the map. But as I read more about the treasure hunting mischievous cat, and his comics and films... I see much of Fenn. So if you've read ttotc well you already know something about Felix.

If that doesn't float the boat- there are heavy loads, a water high, some blazing yellow rocks above it, and it gets wet at times but is dry in the summer. Meek sheep, should beware.
                            Felix is a bonus I suppose...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191008-143429_Earth.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	120753

Something common to one person is not necessarily to another, perspective is important. Would Felix be common knowledge to Fenn? Probably.
                            But I don't think he said common knowledge, believe he said no specialized knowledge needed. Not as much is "specialized" anymore... I've learned how to do all sorts of things thanks to YouTube and the internet. That would have been more specialized not too long ago.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190925-005647_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.3 KB ID:	120754

You can try to rattle me, shoot holes in my boat, call me whatever. Knock me in the jaw, beat up my box elder tree.. Doesn't bother me a bit. Doesn't change the truth or how things line up just so. For so much to line up, just so, the measurements.. and with everything fenn. Odds are, I'm wrong anyway, right? So don't worry about me..

Well I feel like going to bed now, good luck to you. Thanks for your seed of doubt, I'll keep it with a bit of salt. Do me a favor and prove that it is not there. Yawrn, good night.

t
                            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-10-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Hey Cast, I love ya brother. This is your thread and I think you should go on expressing yourself cause you're colorful and entertaining and you're message is always positive. I wanna hear what you have to say.

Comment

• Scrapbook 211-
                                https://dalneitzel.com/2019/10/10/sc...undred-eleven/
                                Great song, (well it's good enough for me), and songwriter...
                                "freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose"

Really like this version-
                                https://youtu.be/ahpIirW0svY
                                Did y'all know Kris was a helicopter pilot, before his music career?
                                and the Box Elder, has those seeds that look like little helicopters.
                                It's scientific name is Acer negundo, (think it means one has an ace, and a gun...)

As for the piercings, again turn Once Upon a While, upside down...
                                What do you see?
                                Freedom is piercing, nail it down, or pry it open.
                                If only the world and our actions made more sense, I might care what's behind me...
                                nah.

Comment

Working...
                                X