Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few new and different WWWH ideas

WWW - World Wide Web
    MMM (looking at it from a different direction) - expression of pleasure or CONTENTMENT

Y'all got any other wild and crazy ideas to add?

How 'bout a cactus?? I 'poked' around with this idea for a little but it wasn't succulent enough to keep.

Comment

How about this... look at WWWH as sound or waves.
      up, down, up, down, up.. then ends with a high note (whistle)
      Sounds like a pretty good description of a train. Abbreviated or written out, where a steam train would stop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-214332_Google.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	115921

hmmm, interesting
      E<

Comment

I think perhaps it is a STREET and here is why.....

Dear Forrest,

Had you read about other treasure hunts and their different methods used to hide treasure before deciding to write a poem? Is there a reason you chose to write a poem? ~j

Thanks Jenny. I have read only about treasures that were hidden by pirates, and I wish I could find one of those. I wrote the poem in my book because
        I needed an avenue where I could present clues and start searchers on the chase. I worked on it for a long time and am pleased that it did its job so well. f

Comment

Ah great observation. But perhaps he meant a-venue? Of course you are likely right. I'm just a toad in your road. .
          E<

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
            Ah great observation. But perhaps he meant a-venue? Of course you are likely right. I'm just a toad in your road. .
            I was gonna say "avenue" but thot these days streets and avenues seem to be used interchangeably. Actually streets run one way and avenues cross them. But who knows that?
            When you consider marrying the poem to a map, you are gonna need a-venue to hold the wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              WWW - World Wide Web
              MMM (looking at it from a different direction) - expression of pleasure or CONTENTMENT

Click image for larger version  Name:	22-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	115947Click image for larger version  Name:	18-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.4 KB ID:	115948Click image for larger version  Name:	13-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.5 KB ID:	115949Click image for larger version  Name:	15-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.2 KB ID:	115950

You may notice the Samech which is fence post and rails goes in below the home of brown into the dirt

Comment

I was gonna say "avenue" but thot these days streets and avenues seem to be used interchangeably. Actually streets run one way and avenues cross them. But who knows that?
                When you consider marrying the poem to a map, you are gonna need a-venue to hold the wedding.
                An avenue to go from street to street. Yup, the public is clueless about what was once common knowledge.
                That language makes for giving directions a bit easier.
                From street A to street C the way is avenue B

Comment

...I like the mem one.
                  Reminds me of Charlie Brown,
                  or this coat of arms~
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-233937_Google.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	115955
                  E<

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	22-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	115947Click image for larger version Name:	18-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.4 KB ID:	115948Click image for larger version Name:	13-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.5 KB ID:	115949Click image for larger version Name:	15-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.2 KB ID:	115950

You may notice the Samech which is fence post and rails goes in below the home of brown into the dirt
                    LOL - when you mentioned "Samech" - I immediately thot of a pimento cheese samech.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	22-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	115947Click image for larger version Name:	18-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.4 KB ID:	115948Click image for larger version Name:	13-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.5 KB ID:	115949Click image for larger version Name:	15-1-M.png Views:	0 Size:	46.2 KB ID:	115950

TreasureCodex,
                      Your pictures look similar to the Proto-Canaanite alphabet, but can you tell me what it is? I admit that I know nothing of what you are trying to say and I am somewhat interested in learning.

From what I can loosely gather, mem could mean 'water' and tav could mean 'mark'. Am I close?
                      Thank you.

Comment

5 peaks

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post
                          5 peaks
                          That sounds fun
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Peaks_Challenge

Comment

WWW - World Wide Web

WWW. (period = full stop = halt), so where the World Wide Web halts? This seems to support the idea that being outside > researching the internet for a correct solve. So begin it where your internet halts!

Comment

That's quite a stretch, going from "where warm waters halt" to "World Wide Web". But good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X