Language and the Theory of Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anna Graham
    You are deceiving your audience, I did not dispute your assertion that understanding the meanings of words is essential to solving the puzzle.
    I made this post because I hadn't clarified my position, and it was my position that you were disputing. There's no deception here. Now that I've clarified it, you'd do well to update your beliefs.

Here's my position, for further clarification: There's more than one approach to solving this problem, but there's only one solution, and no shortcuts.

I see you're quoting Douglas Adams re: 42. Incidentally, this theorem was just proved by academics at MIT and Bristol; I believe they published their findings a few days ago. But this was esoteric knowledge ages ago, preserved by people who didn't want any Texas rednecks knowing about it. For example, Albert Pike in his Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (1871), says: "We have visible three faces, and nine external lines, drawn between seven points. The complete cube has three more faces, making six; three more lines, making twelve; and one more point, making eight. As the number 12 includes the sacred numbers, 3, 5, 7, and 3 times 3, or 9, and is produced by adding the sacred number 3 to 9; while its own two figures, 1, 2, the unit or monad, and duad, added together, make the same sacred number 3; it was called the perfect number; and the cube became the symbol of perfection. ...
    "Produced by FORCE, acting by RULE; hammered in accordance with lines measured by the Gauge, out of the rough Ashlar, it is an appropriate symbol of the Force of the people, expressed as the constitution and law of the State; and of the State itself the three visible faces represent departments,—the Executive, which executes the laws; the Legislative, which makes the laws; the Judiciary, which interprets the laws, applies and enforces them, between man and man, between the State and the citizens. The three invisible faces, are Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity,—the threefold soul of the State—its vitality, spirit, and intellect."

Ever been to our nation's capital? This guy is the only Confederate general to have a statue of him anywhere in the Mall. And I could prove that the Founding Fathers had these thoughts in mind when they drafted the Constitution, never mind what the corporate elites dole out to the masses every day. But you didn't realize that (according to the ancient axiom which our society is predicated on) the universe is encoded in numbers, so you can watch a movie like Hitchhiker's Guide or The Matrix, maybe even see all the Rubik's cubes and the references to 42 or GCT in NY, and not realize that they're both conveying the same thing. All you're allowed to know is that there's this thing, a symbolic representation of an esoteric concept, called a "magic square," which is more or less a 9-square grid pattern resembling the game sudoku, and then another thing called a "magic cube" which looks something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	magiccube.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	116011
    Note that regardless of how the numbers are positioned, the sum of every vertical or horizontal line is 42. If it's not that way, it's not a "magic cube." AS WITH FORREST'S POEM (hint, hint), every position needs to be solved before the puzzle is unlocked. You see that there are 9 clues because he told you as much, but you don't see that there are 3 dimensions--3 ways to solve it. At best, you're looking at a magic square. In fact, you were just casually referencing an anecdote from a popular adventure story. No offense. It's just that that kind of thinking might take you places you haven't been, but it won't take you to Forrest's special place.

FYI I haven't given you my academic credentials. I gave you a reason for a choice that I made; as far as you know, I never completed that particular program. Yes, I went to college, as many do, but my area of expertise is the field of psychology. So for you to infer a "god complex" from that ignorance tells me more about you than you seem to understand about yourself. Besides, although you claim to have been solving the clues, I know for a fact that you haven't solved the poem. You say he didn't design it for me. I say you don't know that and that without the prize, you're not exactly going to convince anyone that you have that certain knowledge, either. For all you know, the chest is sitting right here on my desk. I've been mulling over whether to share a picture or two (of the treasure, not the chest with gold stuff in it), but more importantly, whether the people on this forum, representing the overall searcher community, even deserve it. I've already ruled out most other options and am strongly leaning toward that now.

Some people can read a short post on THOR and come away thinking it's a magnum opus that needs to be refuted. Others can read it and say "have to take some time and think about what you just said."

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

No it was as intentional as my comment sarcastic. I did leave out the references to chiclet ‘teeth’.

Name:	constantine.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	116013

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
        Define redneck.. what does that definition have to do with intellect? and once its defined are we talking about an individual opinion or true definition of the term? today's definition implies simple minded or uneducated. that's by no means the meaning of the word, maybe by today's standards but not in it's original context.

what defines redneck and ignorance, your opinion, twelve kids? Texas? or webster's....
        The key is that it's Forrest's language, but everyone thinks he speaks theirs. What does he mean by "heavy loads and water high"? I get ridiculed for simply stating the obvious: that some degree of knowledge of his lingo is required. His knowledge and expertise in certain areas surpasses the threshold of what the poem purists consider special. But this position doesn't hold up against his remarks in TTOTC pertaining to an actor who was a household name in his time.

I've said too much already.

Comment

Here's a bit more about Douglas Adams' encryption.

The "imagine cube" is blue, representing the Blue Degrees of Freemasonry--and by extension the goyim or mindless masses in Pike's lingo. (Pike was basically a KKK-founding redneck from Arkansas, but very, very well acquainted with the natives in that area. And it was his relative Zebulon Pike who was initially commissioned by Thomas Jefferson to find the .... um .... "lost city" .... for whom Pike's Peak is named.) The "infinite improbability drive" is red, representing the higher (York and Scottish) degrees--the people who think they're in the know because they've inherited this symbolic religion from their forebears and because they wield power. Note the caption; simply possessing a decryption key to the knowledge of the universe won't get you any closer to your destination. Hence the Einstein effort.

Name:	hitchhikers13.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	116018

Name:	hitchhikers17.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	116019

Comment

Originally posted by vegfinnr View Post
            Pike was basically a KKK-founding redneck
            While I find your commentary interesting enough that I choose to read it, I must ask you to cite a credible source that would support this assertion.
            Please don't cite any sources that don't also include citations to substantiate their claims.
            That would include those who only cite someone else's assertions and opinions.
            Thank You.

Comment

I think most Texas Rednecks are laughing at all of you and your ignorant arrogance!

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

While I find your commentary interesting enough that I choose to read it, I must ask you to cite a credible source that would support this assertion.
                Please don't cite any sources that don't also include citations to substantiate their claims.
                That would include those who only cite someone else's assertions and opinions.
                Thank You.
                "General Albert Pike ... was the chief judicial officer of the Klan." Ku Klux Klan - Its Origin, Growth and Disbandment

"Albert Pike was chief judicial officer and founder of the Ku Klux Klan. His statue is maintained by the National Park Service at public expense."

Masonic Judge Jails Two to Save Albert Pike Statue

more references that you could have looked up just as easily as I did

Pike's friend/fellow Confederate general Nathan Bedford Forrest usually gets the credit for the KKK in the public consciousness because the powers that be don't have any interest in protecting him the way they do Pike. But those who know, wouldn't make that mistake. Forrest actually joined in 1867. Really it was founded by half a dozen generals on Dec. 24, 1865; the official cover story is that it was a bunch of college students the following summer, in Pulaski, Tennessee, because that's the state where Forrest was from. After Forrest's election as Grand Wizard the group was expanded in the Masonic fashion of adepts (the generals in the know) and their lemmings; the component which Pike was formally in charge of was what you might think of as the secret police faction, which is to say the group which had already been doing what ultimately made the KKK infamous--not the dumb college kids. Their initial plan was to "redeem" the South. It was carried out mainly through the government's Reconstruction program but also through more subtle means. After the war, Pike was summoned to the White House and laid out his strategy to his fellow Southern Democrat/4th-Degree underling then-President Andrew Johnson. The HQ of the AASR-Southern Jurisdiction which Pike was the head of was moved to its present location at the pinnacle/flame of the little Goat of Mendes pentagram which the builders had put into the city's building plan.

Name:	pentagram.png
Views:	200
Size:	371.7 KB
ID:	116044

The Pike statue became an issue again, if my memory serves me, during GWB's presidency, when the government again refused to take it down after pro-African American rights activists made another fuss. (It's in front of the SCOTUS building. Infer what you will.) I can't comment on the status of the statue since then because I haven't followed it since I quit working for the government and haven't personally been to DC since 2003.

Anyway it's clear that Pike was the brains behind the KKK. He was jailed for war crimes by Jefferson Davis and pardoned by Johnson, on account of leading his brigade of Indians who scalped Union soldiers and whatnot.

Hope this helps. Although I'm not exactly sure why out of everything I said, the comment about the KKK is what got your attention. So if I misjudged and your inquiry was meant to focus on the term "redneck," I wouldn't really know how to justify that remark, apart from the KKK, CSA and AASR associations.

Comment

Hmm . . .

Your first link is to a book by Walter Fleming.
                  Your second link was written by the editors of the publication you linked to. They provided No citations to substantiate their assertions. (something I asked for).
                  Your third link, once again references Walter Fleming, as well as Susan Davis.

Nothing, in any of the links you provided, provides conclusive evidence that Albert Pike founded, or was a member of, the kkk.

However, here is a rebuttal for the links you posted :

"
                  Any other book or article promoting Albert Pike’s association with the Klan will either cite Fleming or Davis, cite other authors who cite Fleming or Davis, or not cite anyone. Both Fleming and Davis accepted, unquestioningly, the fifty year old reminiscences of several of the founding members of the Klan. There is no source documentation, corroborating evidence or other testimony to implicate Albert Pike with the Klan. Pike had been dead fourteen years when Fleming first published, and was in no position to address the issue."
                  http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/kkk.html

Comment

Back to peace on earth! I will be clearing all the flags, since i have so many........ let’s get back on track.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Hmmmm I thought Vegfinnr was smart and interesting to read... sad that you think you had to ban him... and for me personslly... I don‘t even recognize a real reason...

Comment

Hmmm. This thread reminds me of why I decided to retire last year. From teaching...psychology.

Comment

Originally posted by vegfinnr View Post

I made this post because I hadn't clarified my position, and it was my position that you were disputing. There's no deception here. Now that I've clarified it, you'd do well to update your beliefs.

Here's my position, for further clarification: There's more than one approach to solving this problem, but there's only one solution, and no shortcuts.

I see you're quoting Douglas Adams re: 42. Incidentally, this theorem was just proved by academics at MIT and Bristol; I believe they published their findings a few days ago. But this was esoteric knowledge ages ago, preserved by people who didn't want any Texas rednecks knowing about it. For example, Albert Pike in his Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (1871), says: "We have visible three faces, and nine external lines, drawn between seven points. The complete cube has three more faces, making six; three more lines, making twelve; and one more point, making eight. As the number 12 includes the sacred numbers, 3, 5, 7, and 3 times 3, or 9, and is produced by adding the sacred number 3 to 9; while its own two figures, 1, 2, the unit or monad, and duad, added together, make the same sacred number 3; it was called the perfect number; and the cube became the symbol of perfection. ...
                          "Produced by FORCE, acting by RULE; hammered in accordance with lines measured by the Gauge, out of the rough Ashlar, it is an appropriate symbol of the Force of the people, expressed as the constitution and law of the State; and of the State itself the three visible faces represent departments,—the Executive, which executes the laws; the Legislative, which makes the laws; the Judiciary, which interprets the laws, applies and enforces them, between man and man, between the State and the citizens. The three invisible faces, are Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity,—the threefold soul of the State—its vitality, spirit, and intellect."

Ever been to our nation's capital? This guy is the only Confederate general to have a statue of him anywhere in the Mall. And I could prove that the Founding Fathers had these thoughts in mind when they drafted the Constitution, never mind what the corporate elites dole out to the masses every day. But you didn't realize that (according to the ancient axiom which our society is predicated on) the universe is encoded in numbers, so you can watch a movie like Hitchhiker's Guide or The Matrix, maybe even see all the Rubik's cubes and the references to 42 or GCT in NY, and not realize that they're both conveying the same thing. All you're allowed to know is that there's this thing, a symbolic representation of an esoteric concept, called a "magic square," which is more or less a 9-square grid pattern resembling the game sudoku, and then another thing called a "magic cube" which looks something like this:

Name:	magiccube.jpg
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	116011
                          Note that regardless of how the numbers are positioned, the sum of every vertical or horizontal line is 42. If it's not that way, it's not a "magic cube." AS WITH FORREST'S POEM (hint, hint), every position needs to be solved before the puzzle is unlocked. You see that there are 9 clues because he told you as much, but you don't see that there are 3 dimensions--3 ways to solve it. At best, you're looking at a magic square. In fact, you were just casually referencing an anecdote from a popular adventure story. No offense. It's just that that kind of thinking might take you places you haven't been, but it won't take you to Forrest's special place.

FYI I haven't given you my academic credentials. I gave you a reason for a choice that I made; as far as you know, I never completed that particular program. Yes, I went to college, as many do, but my area of expertise is the field of psychology. So for you to infer a "god complex" from that ignorance tells me more about you than you seem to understand about yourself. Besides, although you claim to have been solving the clues, I know for a fact that you haven't solved the poem. You say he didn't design it for me. I say you don't know that and that without the prize, you're not exactly going to convince anyone that you have that certain knowledge, either. For all you know, the chest is sitting right here on my desk. I've been mulling over whether to share a picture or two (of the treasure, not the chest with gold stuff in it), but more importantly, whether the people on this forum, representing the overall searcher community, even deserve it. I've already ruled out most other options and am strongly leaning toward that now.

Some people can read a short post on THOR and come away thinking it's a magnum opus that needs to be refuted. Others can read it and say "have to take some time and think about what you just said."
                          All a person has to do is learn to read the numbers. Which that knowledge is secreted at the Temple Of Luxor and defined in "Serpent In The Sky" by Anthony West.
                          Don't need the academic charlatans and their magic anything. Don't Psychiatrists use drugs to mold the minds of their patients/victims ? See, some things never change.

Comment

Working...
                          X