X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacha's new post.

I'm just the messenger,
    7:10 PM - Today#1

We had 2 new 'news' articles appear in the last few days. I just realized that I overlooked something in both.

Forrest said something in both articles that indicates:

A. The Lead Searcher has an issue, which is delaying him/her

B. They have it figured out...finally

On the news piece about Rob, Forrest said that if he really believed it was there, he would find a way to get to it. Now, I can't believe Forrest would encourage this guy to tresspass onto the Philmont Boy Scout Ranch. It seems out of place, like maybe that comment wasn't for Rob. I think the finder can't go searching for some reason, and Forrest is both taunting and encouraging him or her.

The second comment came from the newest article from Margie. The last line of that article quotes him as saying that he is turning 90 in 13 months and wishing "someone" would find it. 90=9 clues. Why would he skip over 89, which was a month away? Also, this comment again seems to be both taunting and encouraging.

But, summer is about to end. The finder only has a few weeks left, or it will be another long winter of waiting.

You are the messenger of chase related talk. That is welcomed. The other stuff is not. Glad to see the chase related talk is happening, and it is a good day when that is the discussion point of the day. Have at it!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
      I'm just the messenger,

We had 2 new 'news' articles appear in the last few days. I just realized that I overlooked something in both.

On the news piece about Rob, Forrest said that if he really believed it was there, he would find a way to get to it. Now, I can't believe Forrest would encourage this guy to tresspass onto the Philmont Boy Scout Ranch. It seems out of place, like maybe that comment wasn't for Rob. I think the finder can't go searching for some reason, and Forrest is both taunting and encouraging him or her.

The second comment came from the newest article from Margie. The last line of that article quotes him as saying that he is turning 90 in 13 months and wishing "someone" would find it. 90=9 clues. Why would he skip over 89, which was a month away? Also, this comment again seems to be both taunting and encouraging.

But, summer is about to end. The finder only has a few weeks left, or it will be another long winter of waiting.
      Turning 90 would be to the left,not?

Comment

My mistake....to the right

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Turning 90 would be to the left,not?
          Could it not be to the right also?

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
            I'm just the messenger,

Typically there has to be public access to gravesites.
            The Nairns are buried near Tooth Of Time and Lovers Leap.

https://casadelgavilan.com/history-of-the-casa

" Jack Nairn laid back in his bed and quietly passed away. Nairn's remains were cremated and, together with the ashes of his long-departed wife, were buried near Lovers' Leap, a rock formation one mile west of Casa del Gavilan in Urraca Canyon. Ed Springer, Ed Sitzberger, Sr., and F.W. Haegler buried the Nairns' ashes and then returned to Springer's home to drink a toast of Scotch to their departed friend. "

Comment

Maybe the finder is just lazy.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
                I'm sure that's what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
                  Maybe he is just playing silly anagram games.

https://www.names.org/n/zaly/about#associations

Z is for zeal, your zest for life.

A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine

L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.

Y is for youthful, your eternal look.

Comment

Does anyone have any info re: where one might locate these two articles?

Comment

Originally posted by vegfinnr View Post
                      Does anyone have any info re: where one might locate these two articles?
                      Number 1

http://online.anyflip.com/dmdy/dugs/...html#p=168-171

number 2

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.krq...-treasure/amp/

Comment

Thanks Cowboyrocker . Had a hard time finding the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Typically there has to be public access to gravesites.
                          The Nairns are buried near Tooth Of Time and Lovers Leap.

https://casadelgavilan.com/history-of-the-casa

" Jack Nairn laid back in his bed and quietly passed away. Nairn's remains were cremated and, together with the ashes of his long-departed wife, were buried near Lovers' Leap, a rock formation one mile west of Casa del Gavilan in Urraca Canyon. Ed Springer, Ed Sitzberger, Sr., and F.W. Haegler buried the Nairns' ashes and then returned to Springer's home to drink a toast of Scotch to their departed friend. "
                          Things are not nearly as daunting as they might seem. In 2012 and 2013 I was given permission to install and monitor numerous permanent FIA plots on both the Philmont Boy Scout Ranch and the UU Bar. The Faudree family and the Philmont folk are splendid people with whom a scant modicum of western courtesy, and above all, honesty, goes a long way. People turn to deception as first principle these days, and it's a damn pity, and our President is a prime example. They wouldn't remember me I'm sure, but I bet I could have the gate codes to both spreads within a week. On a side note: my Daddy is one year older than Fenn and a native Texan who spent the eighth summer of his life at Philmont staring up at the Tooth of Time and marveling at transparent water, something largely unknown in Texas.

Further off topic: no one enamored of the Search and of New Mexico should write off the Cimarron area. It is deeply moving and wonderous. Icons of frontier America grew there like Grama grass. I met Gretchen Sammis, matriarch of the Chase Ranch, the year she passed, and it changed my life. She was nearly inert and comatose after a life of immense accomplishment, community commitment, and bravery of individuality. I was given permission to do a plot on her ranch by her partner, lover, companion of 49 years, Ruby Gobble. I told my wife that very night I would retire at the end of the following year, so poignant was the end of a life well lived. Everyone knew when Gretchen passed. I think about Ruby who was kind to me when she needn't have been.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

Things are not nearly as daunting as they might seem. In 2012 and 2013 I was given permission to install and monitor numerous permanent FIA plots on both the Philmont Boy Scout Ranch and the UU Bar. The Faudree family and the Philmont folk are splendid people with whom a scant modicum of western courtesy, and above all, honesty, goes a long way. People turn to deception as first principle these days, and it's a damn pity, and our President is a prime example. They wouldn't remember me I'm sure, but I bet I could have the gate codes to both spreads within a week. On a side note: my Daddy is one year older than Fenn and a native Texan who spent the eighth summer of his life at Philmont staring up at the Tooth of Time and marveling at transparent water, something largely unknown in Texas.

Further off topic: no one enamored of the Search and of New Mexico should write off the Cimarron area. It is deeply moving and wonderous. Icons of frontier America grew there like Grama grass. I met Gretchen Sammis, matriarch of the Chase Ranch, the year she passed, and it changed my life. She was nearly inert and comatose after a life of immense accomplishment, community commitment, and bravery of individuality. I was given permission to do a plot on her ranch by her partner, lover, companion of 49 years, Ruby Gobble. I told my wife that very night I would retire at the end of the following year, so poignant was the end of a life well lived. Everyone knew when Gretchen passed. I think about Ruby who was kind to me when she needn't have been.
                            Seems like you know some important things there.
                            I think Gavilan is up for sale still. Wonderful place to stay !

Comment

Off topic should go over in the off topic area. Especially politics or religious discussion / debates. Please. :0)
                              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X