Spill the beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
    I agree Khan and 1TB. When he said he tried to think of everything he had 15 plus years to work out the details. I'd be shocked if he didn't foresee the potential for the person with the correct solve making a typo and changing the course of The Chase.
    I think yogi's right, having all the possible gmails is protocol. If I'm wrong this weekend, I'll need help with hidey crag. I mean, i kinda have doubt, i know, i know, thats weak soldier, but it's hard being sensitive and all. He said you can find it if you find the blaze after the correct wwh. Oh wait, I better shut up, fake ls may be here...

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

I think yogi's right, having all the possible gmails is protocol. If I'm wrong this weekend, I'll need help with hidey crag. I mean, i kinda have doubt, i know, i know, thats weak soldier, but it's hard being sensitive and all. He said you can find it if you find the blaze after the correct wwh. Oh wait, I better shut up, fake ls may be here...
      There is 12 WWWH, which one is the right one ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	350px-Última_Cena_-_Da_Vinci_5.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	115413
      Last edited by TreasureCodex; 09-04-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by khan

I don't think it would be wise to sent Forrest any email with exact location because of prying eyes. We know there have been searchers at his home helping him with his email. Or how about family members after he passes ? Do you want the solve with exact location in your folder of saved emails. He has saved over 250,000 so at least anyone other then Forrest would have to have a clue where to look.
        Thats what i almost did, then realized the double f, opps. I hear some of the correct solve in the recent fgm, and sb's, but it's the others who are sending in my work, and no yogi, not under f name, i thought he was talking to me, or perhaps me and others, but he never got my stuff, therefore he was talking to them. He got PLAYED. These people would never come forward, they couldn't. I honestly don't think they can pull it off. No way would f give them title, except to jail. They could release the info, that's kew by me. I'm gunna finish what i can, if i feel the dead end, then I'll release it myself, it'll be the funniest move i've ever made. I'm funny that way. And btw, there is some spiritual stuff that one has to use.

I don't know about 12 wwh. And we all know from english 101 everything a person says, is IMO[/QUOTE]

12 WWH is the number I counted in a very good solve. For me it is a form of confirmation to be able to start from the beginning at any of the geographical features without actually going back to the first geographical location. Now how many times do you think that occurs in the Rockies ? Only a small fraction of the multitude of WWWH.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveandhisdogBillie View Post
          If the chest is found and the finder wants to stays anonymous, would Forrest be able to disclose hints or metaphors about the Chase without giving too much away? I mean, I would love to know the significance of the messages in scrapbooks and the subtle hints contained in the memoirs and how they relate to the hunt. Of course this all depends on whether Mr. Fenn is around. As a searcher, I would want to know everything he did leading up to starting the hunt. Was he 79 or 80? Did he fly to the location? Rental car, was it buried, etc. I realize this is a dream that may never come true. Do you think this could even be possible? Could this be done without revealing the location?

If the chest is found and anonymity is contained could this be turned into an armchair hunt only, for a second place prize? Does it end when the chest is recovered? Would all interest be lost?
          If anyone knew anything about where the chest was, they would've been home by now with it and probably blabbed it all over the internet too. If there is a Finder, I'm sure they would need to secure the chest before going public somehow. Also, publicity would cause safety concerns among other cans of worms likely for the finder. I think privacy is somehow the key here in finding the chest. I hope Forrest likes my train of thought on this.
          Last edited by Hint; 09-04-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Kahn,
            Kinda funny that new article out they spelled Fenns name with one r?
            That should throw you into a tail spin....

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

There is 12 WWWH, which one is the right one ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	350px-Última_Cena_-_Da_Vinci_5.jpg Views:	42 Size:	22.3 KB ID:	115413
              isn't there a couple women in there that they took out? Are any of those people real? It seems hollywoodish. Arent you a builder? ck out jon levi channel on utube. I think all of there warm waters have halted.
              Last edited by khan; 09-04-2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

isn't there a couple women in there that they took out? Are any of those people real? It seems hollywoodish. Arent you a builder? ck out jon levi channel on utube. I think all of there warm waters have halted.
                There was a heavy influence of Hebrew pictograph language in the painting.
                13 pictographs in the letter order they are in modern Hebrew.
                How did Leonardo know those pictographs were part of a pattern ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                  Kahn,
                  it makes me feel a little more secure knowing it's f secret email that i've inadvertently been sending to, thanks yogi, 007
                  Last edited by khan; 09-05-2019, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                    Kahn,
                    For a long time I always thought f's name was spelled with one r... oops

Comment

Sorry Khan, spelled your name wrong, darn freudian
                      slip. Ha ha, Forest would be proud of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X