No announcement yet.

whalt club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By what I’ve read, I don’t see dumb. Please don’t beat yourself up over this, it’s not Fenn’s plan. We are all somewhat lost in this thrill of a chase. Searchers have spent thousands dollars and hours. This is supposed to be exciting, adventurous, and fun. Men left families during the gold rush only to return years later with less money then they started with. Yet for years their grandkids listened to stories of crossing a vast space of our country, stories of adventure, near death experiences, exhaustion,
    strength and still end up being loved by the ones that hated that they left. I wish folks wouldn’t take this so seriously and just enjoy the experience Fenn wanted us to achieve. I will tell mine and his story till my dying day and be proud even if I only find an old fly fishing reel and pole.
    We all should love one another, that’s what God wanted.
    Good day friend, now you can say “I have a friend”

Comment

Beautifully put 1TB. That was incredibly thoughtful. You can add me to that friend list as well khan. Hang in there brother.

Comment

Beer don't keep
        Love's not cheap
        And trucks don't wreck themselves
        Mama ain't a shrink
        Daddy ain't a bank
        And God ain't a wishin' well
        Money ain't rich
        Everybody sins
        And nobody wins in a fight
        And sometimes wrong gets right
        Some of it you learn the hard way
        Some of it you read on a page
        Some of it comes from heartbreak
        Most of it comes with age
        And none of it ever comes easy
        A bunch of it you maybe can't use
        I know I don't probably know what I think I do
        But there's somethin' to
        Some of it
        Girls like to laugh
        Tears don't last
        And scared's what praying's for
        If it's close, swing the bat
        Everybody's gotta past
        And love's worth living for
        When you dance, hold her close
        'Til it breaks, go for broke
        Be the first to reach for her hand
        No you don't get to do some things again
        But there's somethin' to
        Some of it
        When you can't take it slow
        'Cause time sure won't
        What really makes you a man
        Is being true to her 'til your glass runs out of sand
        But there's somethin' to
        Some of it
        Some of it

Comment

“Is there hope?”

That’s a fundamental question of life. It’s asked every day by countless people in countless ways: when sitting in the doctor’s office awaiting test results, when a couple puts months and months into counseling and gets nowhere, when dealing with a tax accountant in bankruptcy court, or when a family hears their child is missing.
          You can survive 40 days without food, three days without water, and eight minutes without air. But you can’t last a single second without hope. It’s an essential part of life. When hope is gone, life is over.

Comment

Originally posted by khan
            I really wish I wasn't out in front, then I could just quit. I don't do competition, winning and losing is for children's games. Communicating like this reminds me of Jr. High, huh? I'm stuck because there's a piece I lack, or I'm not doing it in the right way, cuz, I'm dumb. I did receive a note from terry scant yesterday a.m., could be f, asking how I knew there is a fake ls. Now, I'm stuck, lost is lost. See I waited all these years and figured there'd be so much info that I could glean through and find it. That's not deceptive like fake ls. Now that I'm here, I'm lost, and there's wolves and sharks and everything! And I love all you guys..., that's weird.
            There is more than one fake LS. Just ask the forum, watch the youtube videos. Many people think all LS are fakes. Oh well, whatever makes them feel better. It's not about being smart or dumb. It's about self-confidence that can only be achieved by self.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

There is more than one fake LS. Just ask the forum, watch the youtube videos. Many people think all LS are fakes. Oh well, whatever makes them feel better. It's not about being smart or dumb. It's about self-confidence that can only be achieved by self.
              those ls are wanna be's like the slippers, the fake ls are the ones that intercept, study, then forward real lead searchers emails. Then the fls will make their own emails hoping for a hand out. And to be honest, what does an email to f really mean? It means even the real ls wanted a free be, sad.

I do like what you said about pg99, and then what if I found the metaphorical bullet, it's alchemical. F is laboring with God.

Comment

If Fenn is like Holden in Catcher in the Rye, he would believe in fate....
                I have asked him before if he thought you could change your fate, he never answered.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

those ls are wanna be's like the slippers, the fake ls are the ones that intercept, study, then forward real lead searchers emails. Then the fls will make their own emails hoping for a hand out. And to be honest, what does an email to f really mean? It means even the real ls wanted a free be, sad.

I do like what you said about pg99, and then what if I found the metaphorical bullet, it's alchemical. F is laboring with God.
                  And do you think the real LS and Forrest don't understand that interception could be occurring ?
                  It's not the LS and Forrest that are doing the dance. It's Forrest the LS against the schemers that think they deserve the treasure without honestly solving the poem.
                  They will go in circles forever in neverland.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                    If Fenn is like Holden in Catcher in the Rye, he would believe in fate....
                    I have asked him before if he thought you could change your fate, he never answered.
                    Fate, Faith and Pete are all the same. And the bad example of them all is Pete denying Jesus as forecasted. Pete the Rooster building his own church 2.3 billion deceived and counting.

Comment

Are you sure you aren’t Bob Dylan. He has studied religions.

Comment

Bob may have a long white beard by now. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by khan

it's happening before our eyes!
                          And the rest of the forecast is that Pete the Rooster will be the foundation of the Jesus Church which has yet to be established. Just the Church Of Peter's/Father's

Comment

Okay enough about religion, It’s a dead subject in my eyes.

Comment

Ok boo boo, hope you find the picinic basket.
                              Bring gloves, headlamp works best( hands free).
                              Don’t worry about the sandwich you’ll have it by breakfast.
                              May the force be with you.

Comment

Here is my resignation to your club. Good luck Kahn
                                You da lead searcher and I’m feeling pretty good that I’ve communicated with the “LEAD SEARCHER.”

Comment

Working...
                                X