Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whalt club

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

    So let me get this straight. You’re the lead searcher, but you sent the correct solve to the wrong email address. The people who “stole” your solution are morons. Sound like a case of mistaken identity. You identify them as email stealers, but it was you who sent them the emails. So how can it be a case of theft if you willingly sent the emails, albeit inadvertently. But your stuck on your solve, so their stuck. But if you had the correct solution how come your stuck? Could it be possible that you don’t have the correct solution and hence you are not the lead searcher? I wish I would have had the forethought to grab the [email protected] email. They must have received hundreds if not thousands of emails over the years.
    And my emails weren't all that explicit. I think the email reader tealers are petty thieves. Exactly though, if you woulda thought of it, that's the problem. So if the mailman was bringing you thousands and hundred thousand dollar checks, you would just cash them. You're neat.

    I'm starting to think f owns that email, and was trying to encourage others in the area, because you can't get there from here. I hope you'll know what I mean. Did you play with matches?

    I was thinking and you are right about one thing, why did i even email f, because i wanted a hand out. I got slapped in the wrist, and have jeopardized what i am attributed too. Peace
    Last edited by khan; 09-06-2019, 06:15 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      fake chris yates says: you'll finally have a line of sight on the treasure.
      in my opinion, either "el gato" or "sailor sam" is behind this website
      captain ahab seeks says: WOW
      It's sad that harry person is one of those jr, hs'ers that gets overwhelmed easily, srry can't be in the club people, the person who didn't invite you to the party.

      then there's chisos mt's The only range entirely in a N.P.
      Last edited by khan; 09-05-2019, 08:21 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Notice the planes in the messages, told ya it’s about Skippy flying. The biggest clue or questions that could lead you to “WHY”

        Comment


        • #19
          Notice the planes aren’t super Sabre’s. “Cessnas”
          Where are the pontoons?

          Comment


          • #20
            Fact or fiction, I think fact. But I wouldn’t mind if Fenn snookered me. He did what he said he would do.
            Get us into the woods. The main goal the chest is a mere bonus.

            Comment


            • #21

              Crowd hint: The site clearly states - DISCLAIMER: Not affiliated with Forrest Fenn
              https://wherewarmwaters-whalt.club/
              Last edited by OH!!; 09-12-2019, 08:09 AM.
              I wish I were in an Irish shanty, where water is scarce and whiskey is plenty.
              A three legged stool and a table to match,
              And the hidden door below was where the stash.

              Comment


              • #22
                Not any of us are officially attached to Forrest Fenn. Could this site be Doug Preston’s. Pittman worked with National Geographic. So did Doug?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Big hint with the magazine articles. I wish I could tell you
                  “WHY”.
                  Last edited by 1Trailblazer2019; 09-05-2019, 05:30 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    “Open yourself for surprise.”
                    So you best be open to the offer within the surprise placed especially for the finder. That means you will be working for Forrest Fenn. He is a hands on, do your job right, kinda employer or seemed that way. Firm and fair.
                    You may have to complete a W2 and I-9.
                    Really.... you thought you were going to just run off with the chest. Sure he said you can do as you please, yet so does society and we all know that’s not the case.

                    HA.... and you thought you had imagination and dreams alike.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                      Big hint with the magazine articles. I wish I could tell you
                      “WHY”.
                      because its ethereal and finder will heir as gatekeeper, SURPRISE!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                        “Open yourself for surprise.”
                        So you best be open to the offer within the surprise placed especially for the finder. That means you will be working for Forrest Fenn. He is a hands on, do your job right, kinda employer or seemed that way. Firm and fair.
                        You may have to complete a W2 and I-9.
                        Really.... you thought you were going to just run off with the chest. Sure he said you can do as you please, yet so does society and we all know that’s not the case.

                        HA.... and you thought you had imagination and dreams alike.
                        i've told him time and time again i would be his butler and caretaker even after he's gone.
                        Last edited by khan; 09-05-2019, 07:11 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Ok, I’ll do the yard work and feed the ducks.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I’m hoping to be his Scottish Rite Mason apprentice. lol
                            I like that smiley face, looks like Einstein.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

                              So let me get this straight. You’re the lead searcher, but you sent the correct solve to the wrong email address. The people who “stole” your solution are morons. Sound like a case of mistaken identity. You identify them as email stealers, but it was you who sent them the emails. So how can it be a case of theft if you willingly sent the emails, albeit inadvertently. But your stuck on your solve, so their stuck. But if you had the correct solution how come your stuck? Could it be possible that you don’t have the correct solution and hence you are not the lead searcher? I wish I would have had the forethought to grab the [email protected] email. They must have received hundreds if not thousands of emails over the years.
                              I want to send them more emails. Tens of thousands more !

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                If Fenn's getting over 200 emails a day. Include the other 100 to the wrong address? This is really bigger then he thought.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X