whalt club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whalt club

i like this site, i thought it was wolf, stirring the pot, because he buys the page after it expires or whatever, it redirects to his finding fenn, and i thought it was the people who read all my emails that I sent to forest, yes i used one r, and mailed the correct solve there, hence we have several people stuck, simply because im stuck, but then i'm never stuck, only the moran email stealers are stuck. What's going on is references to the final resty spot. Captain ahab said i sound delusional, and fast jimmy says i smoke crack. No such luck, just your everyday ls. It's too correct not to be f.

https://wherewarmwaters-whalt.club/
    Last edited by khan; 09-03-2019, 07:05 PM.

The answer to the riddle is the “sun.”
    That is sunwise.

Comment

The lead is a salty dog, a Pirate, a scallawag.
      Captain Kidd would be proud.

Did you know that when Captain Kidd was hung at Execution Dock, Wapping, the rope broke. In a normal situation they called that an “Act of God” and set the man free. But since he had so much dirt on the Lords of England they strung him up again.
      Kidd wasn’t a Pirate. He was a Pirate Hunter.

Comment

Competitors behind
        I guess they're flying blind.

Flying by the seat of their pants????

Comment

Kahn,
          You sound like a searcher that has been in the Chase 7 months, thinking you figured it out. Pushing yourself to the limits of sanity. Over driving, over thinking. Daily conversations with an email address. Thinking every word out of Fenns mouth fits you solve or area. Losing sleep at night. Friends start to worry. Your only thought is I gotta beat everyone.

Lots of us have been you. You will settle down before to long, paranoia will end and your dinner will taste good as life goes on.

Fenns words are like reading your horoscope.....
          Really, do you live by words of astrology?

I do wish you luck in the LS position,
          You got the pole position, come on, take the trophy and end it already.

Comment

I’ve seen the spirituality. Nothing wrong with that. I actually banned myself to do some more reading. I’m not knocking you and don’t think your any crazier then myself or anybody else on these blogs. We are all trying to achieve one goal. To find out for ourselves if Fenn is for real. I believe it’s real and have many say “your crazy.”
            Yeah, as long as you are doing no harm to others then everything is good. If it turns out it’s not real, I am not ashamed of having some fun adventures. Some of us have spouses that can reel us in when the drag is letting out to much line. Unfortunately cats are to independent and just walk away. A dog would yelp at you....mine does.
            Take care and don’t let this thrill take its fill.
            Good luck
            Last edited by 1Trailblazer2019; 09-03-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Whats this.... Surprise

Comment

brace yourself for a shock, open yourself for surprise, when you finally come to the blaze, when you find forrest fenn's prize

looks very real to me, and scary! "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

https://youtu.be/CLQ0LZSnJFE
                Last edited by khan; 09-04-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                  Whats this.... Surprise
                  ty for staying large and in charge! If i find it will you open it?

Comment

Heck ya, and you can have it all. As long as it doesn’t explode. Bring a flack jacket... lol

Comment

Those "f"s really stand out in the latest message.
                      I always knew the "f" word meant something important. But was forbidden from saying it.

But now since I am all growed up and got "smart," I know the real "f" words that are important are........ FATE, FAITH, and FORGIVENESS.
                      Last edited by wwwamericana; 09-04-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

You missed “Fun.” That’s what this chase has been.
                        More fun then a barrel of monkeys.

Comment

Yes TB it has been FUN.
                          The real question everyone is asking tho is FACT or FICTION?

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                            Yes TB it has been FUN.
                            The real question everyone is asking tho is FACT or FICTION?
                            I get why people question that americana, it's not every day that someone hides a treasure. But he will purposely mislead us for the sake of the game but he doesn't flat out lie. Forrest has done so many amazing things in his life that are verifiable, there's no reason for him to make up a false story. He had the motive and the means to hide a treasure chest. If he says it's out there, it's out there. This is all IMO obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                              i like this site, i thought it was wolf, stirring the pot, because he buys the page after it expires or whatever, it redirects to his finding fenn, and i thought it was the people who read all my emails that I sent to forest, yes i used one r, and mailed the correct solve there, hence we have several people stuck, simply because im stuck, but then i'm never stuck, only the moran email stealers are stuck. What's going on is references to the final resty spot. Captain ahab said i sound delusional, and fast jimmy says i smoke crack. No such luck, just your everyday ls. It's too correct not to be f.

So let me get this straight. You’re the lead searcher, but you sent the correct solve to the wrong email address. The people who “stole” your solution are morons. Sound like a case of mistaken identity. You identify them as email stealers, but it was you who sent them the emails. So how can it be a case of theft if you willingly sent the emails, albeit inadvertently. But your stuck on your solve, so their stuck. But if you had the correct solution how come your stuck? Could it be possible that you don’t have the correct solution and hence you are not the lead searcher? I wish I would have had the forethought to grab the [email protected] email. They must have received hundreds if not thousands of emails over the years.
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                              X