There'll be no paddle up your creek.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

There's boat paddles, kayak paddles, canoe paddles, rafting paddles, swim paddles, disciplinary paddles, pickleball paddles, ping-pong paddles, pinball paddles, masonry paddles, bakers paddles, gaming paddles, bread paddles, mixing paddles, soldering paddles, paint paddles, and a host of others . . .

What shape should we expect ?
    The type of paddle that is connected to creek. What is the basic shape.
    Last edited by The Lead Seacher; 09-09-2019, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lead Seacher View Post

The type of paddle that is connected to creek. What is the basic shape.
      That doesn't really help me, since there are numerous meanings for the word 'creek'.

e.g.
      canyon
      in the canyon
      cease
      along the river
      banks of river
      crevice
      downhill
      mid river
      lakeshore
      trail
      puddle
      harbor
      pond
      pool

Comment

it has to be yours for a reason, i'm pretty sure most waterways are public from my arrowhead searching days, shout out to ls, there's so many of us these days, I don't like that band, but the lead is hot!

Comment

That doesn't really help me, since there are numerous meanings for the word 'creek'.

e.g.
          canyon
          in the canyon
          cease
          along the river
          banks of river
          crevice
          downhill
          mid river
          lakeshore
          trail
          puddle
          harbor
          pond
          pool
          Just keep it simple.

Comment

Just keep it simple.
            Keeping it simple would be seeing the word 'Brown' as relating to brown trout, or searching for where warm waters halt without knowing what is meant by warm waters.
            Those are simple approaches.
            A lot of folks are keeping it simple.
            Forrest has said to look up the meanings of words. He has said to read the poem and the book over and over and over again. He has said to study each line. Don't discount any of the words, because by doing so, you over-simplify the clues. The finder will Think and analyze. Use imagination. He says we don't really know the meanings of the words we use. The one who is best able to 'adjust' may find the treasure.
            He has told us time and again how difficult this will be. How no one is going to leisurely find it. How we are going to have to work for it.
            That doesn't sound like a simple approach, to me.

Then, he said try to simplify.
            That one word is the second-biggest monkeywrench that has been thrown into the chase. Because scores of folks seem to think that it has only the one meaning - keep it simple.

Simplify.
            Break it down.
            Prune away.
            Get to the meat.
            Decode.
            Do a translation.
            Define.
            Decipher.
            Interpret.
            https://www.classicthesaurus.com/simplify

Comment

Public property belongs to you .
              Even theoretically, you are not the public. Hence it's "the People" of such and such a place which prosecute the defendant in a criminal trial, and a jury of his "peers" which decides the matter, despite that if it were actually the public doing either job, some sort of general vote or referendum among all the citizens of the named state would be needed at some point. It'll be the same when the government makes a claim in a civil suit. Although I'm aware that it does happen from time to time, don't ever go into a courtroom and expect a judge to side with you over the entity signing his paychecks.

The moral of the story: If you're the finder, don't tell anyone where you went, unless you want to deal with the IRS and whatever government entities claim jurisdiction over the place in place of We the People.

Comment

There are multiple creeks and you do not go up the one that has a paddle shape. This is the true answer.
                You're the lead searcher?

Comment

Working...
                X