replied
    Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post

brave and in the wood
    -OR-
    brass and in high grass ...

tarry scant
    -OR-
    tarny slant

I wonder if Fenn ever considered the alternatives ...
    (does a list of backup phrases exist somewhere out or in there?)
    A little po-lish is always a good thing.
    At least to get you started.

Leave a comment:

• Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz
    replied
    Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
    Brass can appear tarnished but still sound good. It’s substance is superior to its form. Hybrids are almost always superior to the elements they are made of in important ways. What they lack in “puristy” they gain in functions.

but it can also be “top” and “leadership.”

and, it is known for toughness and workability. in the “olden” days it was a surrogate for bronze.
    brave and in the wood
    -OR-
    brass and in high grass ...

tarry scant
    -OR-
    tarny slant

I wonder if Fenn ever considered the alternatives ...
    (does a list of backup phrases exist somewhere out or in there?)

Leave a comment:

• Anna Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by Lolami
    I think LS is more irritated with YOU than f could ever be with LS.
    Truer words were never been spoken.

Leave a comment:

• JHSharp
    replied
    Brass can appear tarnished but still sound good. Its substance is superior to its form. Hybrids are almost always superior to the elements they are made of in important ways. What they lack in “puristy” they gain in functions.

but it can also be “top” and “leadership.”

and, it is known for toughness and workability. in the “olden” days it was a surrogate for bronze.
    Last edited by JHSharp; 02-29-2020, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IRONWILL
    replied
    Originally posted by Spallies View Post

Or Bronze
    Or Iron

Leave a comment:

• TreasurePoem.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

The lead searcher will go in confidence, and not wonder about how in the heck they got where they (at the time) are. There's that buzzword again: confidence . . .

. . . Ermagerd! I just remembered that this thread is supposed to be about Forrest's irritation with lead searcher! So eye should say something about that, in order to
    either keep it going, or to diminish it a bit. I tink that Forrest is irritated with lead searcher, but has (reluctantly or not) accepted the reality of it. This "bed of roses" they call life is not totally, absolutely thornless.
    I think that maybe Forrest had been a little frustrated with the LS not being able to find or see his treasure chest on location, starting when he first made his gut feeling statement. I think, that he now, has accepted that it's only a matter of time now, and that it should be found this year.

Leave a comment:

• TreasurePoem.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Duster View Post
    How about this one...

Revelation 1:8
    or...
    Revelation 1:11
    or better yet...
    Revelation 21:6

I mentioned in an old post that only Forrest Fenn and God Almighty, the Alpha and Omega, know who's the closest to finding Forrest Fenn's treasure chest.

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Lead Searcher does sing. And shred rock guitar.

Leave a comment:

• ultrasharp sunshine
    replied

The lead searcher will go in confidence, and not wonder about how in the heck they got where they (at the time) are. There's that buzzword again: confidence . . .

. . . Ermagerd! I just remembered that this thread is supposed to be about Forrest's irritation with lead searcher! So eye should say something about that, in order to
    either keep it going, or to diminish it a bit. I tink that Forrest is irritated with lead searcher, but has (reluctantly or not) accepted the reality of it. This "bed of roses" they call life is not totally, absolutely thornless.
    I am having a hard time following all of this
    Talk about Forrest being irritated. Forrest has maintained he is ambivalent. It sounds like the lead searcher is running around singing “ I beg your pardon I didn’t promise you a rose garden”.

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied

Accepted the reality of being irritated? Of the ls being an idgit? And how can u be sure it is real?

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
    I suppose a miracle meets the difficult but not impossible requirement. A person would look at it with marvel gaze, I wonder if at the time of discover if the lead searcher will wonder how in the heck they got where they are at?

Last edited by Old Pilot; 02-28-2020, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Countryboy
    replied
    How about this one...

Revelation 1:8
    or...
    Revelation 1:11
    or better yet...
    Revelation 21:6

Revelation 21:6 English Standard Version (ESV)

6 And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment.

Leave a comment:

• Spallies
    replied
    Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Yur right Dusty - most of it is brass.
    Or Bronze

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Lol...not everything that shines is gold.
    Yur right Dusty - most of it is brass.

Leave a comment:

• JHSharp
    replied
    So, I read those, and thought—
    was FF down by the river, fishing with a secret bait that would only catch a certain kind of fish?

That the chase was a test of mind and heart?

There were some nibbles, but finally “fish on” in 2018?

LS has to be faithfully thinking: Who are you(pl?)? Who am I? perhaps as shocked as the fish who reaches out by instinct, and is surprised to arrive somewhere entirely different.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X