No announcement yet.

Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that FF and the Lead Searcher has a plain and simple understanding. With no drama!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vegfinnr View Post
      Maybe the opposite interpretation is correct: Forrest is pleased with the progress of the search and created the two scrapbook entries partially because his role in all of this is coming to a close and partially to put the finishing touches on it, handing the baton. The message to the LS could be something as simple as "Yes, I remember," in response to seeing his special spot, via photos, for the first time in over a decade. The LS probably knows that's the spot and wanted to relate that to him. But the reply has to be public, even if hidden in plain sight, because he's fair like that and isn't going to comment on anyone's solve or search in an email exchange. Then again, the message could be telling the LS not to pick the low-hanging fruit, not to tell him off, but to help him adjust to the demands of the final portion of the quest. Otherwise he's not a very nice person for putting us on a wild goose chase while promising that it's not impossible.
      Fusoya only aids you before you take on Zeromus.
      " Picking the low hanging fruit " would be to liquidate the chest's contents in a secretive manner. Ruining the value that it would have otherwise and keeping the find a secret.

Comment

• In the Fall of 2018 I was the lead searcher and I got within about 70 feet of where Fenn hid the treasure chest.

You guys speculating forrest was irritated with the lead searchers - what you really mean is that Forrest may have been irritated with lead searcher who kept emailing him (Forrest)..

i sent Fenn three emails in June 2019 and he did not reply.

The guy who retrieved the treasure chest a few a few days before I arrived at Fenn’s hiding spot, is in his mid forties, is a stocky, bald Caucasian male and I emailed Forrest fenn in June 2019 and I disclosed to him the first initial of the guys last name and his state of residence.

i am informed by the winner that he will be making an announcement on September 30, 2019.

for more information and photos, see www.bingfa9.com and on Instagram #bingfa9

many of my maps and Instagram posts are strategically posted at #forrestfenn

i a.m. further informed by the winner of the Thrill of The Chase that he and I took the same approach to solving the clues in Fenns poem. The most important chapter in Fenn’s book is the one titled, “My War For Me.” This is the chapter that pointed me to location where the treasure was hidden.

peace

BingFa9

Comment

• Did he wait three months to write a book on why it wasn’t there, seems to be a lot of that going on these days. I’ve seen giant holes excavated, I’ve seen video of 10 x 10 square depressions. I’ve seen images from goggle earth that appear to be a box. I’ve seen leprechauns moving the chest before searchers arrived. The Easter bunny hopping away with a chest. I’ve seen yogi holding a picnic basket the size of the chest. I’ve heard aliens are using the gold to fuel their space craft.
          ”The chest that was”
          By Joe blow from Idaho
          It could be a best seller.....

Comment

• https://youtu.be/_v2exWrsGOc
            I’ve seen an elephant fly?

Comment

• Bing Fane seems like one of those who left angry before..
              Questing song:
              The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

• The stuff gets deep at times. Waders help.

Comment

• Originally posted by BingFa9 View Post
                  In the Fall of 2018 I was the lead searcher and I got within about 70 feet of where Fenn hid the treasure chest.

You guys speculating forrest was irritated with the lead searchers - what you really mean is that Forrest may have been irritated with lead searcher who kept emailing him (Forrest)..

i sent Fenn three emails in June 2019 and he did not reply.

The guy who retrieved the treasure chest a few a few days before I arrived at Fenn’s hiding spot, is in his mid forties, is a stocky, bald Caucasian male and I emailed Forrest fenn in June 2019 and I disclosed to him the first initial of the guys last name and his state of residence.

i am informed by the winner that he will be making an announcement on September 30, 2019.

for more information and photos, see www.bingfa9.com and on Instagram #bingfa9

many of my maps and Instagram posts are strategically posted at #forrestfenn

i a.m. further informed by the winner of the Thrill of The Chase that he and I took the same approach to solving the clues in Fenns poem. The most important chapter in Fenn’s book is the one titled, “My War For Me.” This is the chapter that pointed me to location where the treasure was hidden.

peace

BingFa9
                  You have posted enough for proof. Proof what you say is not so and Sept 30 will be another hollow in the annals of the chase

Comment

• If there is a LS (big IF, IMO), I believe that person is actually searching today, having been thwarted by high water last year, and coming from far away. (Not me! 3+ yrs in and still no idea about wwwh...) Rare Full Harvest Moon today, Friday the 13th. Last one was 1935, next one will be 2171. Maybe related, maybe not.

Comment

• I would think there is more then one Lead searcher with BOTG today. Seems the consensus is it’s not a lucky day this Friday the 13th with a spooky full moon. I’ll stay home and play canasta and search another day!

Comment

• https://youtu.be/_IfYZZDTays

Comment

• The are many searchers but there will only be one finder. The idea of a lead is therefore silly.
                          Last edited by Seabiscuit; 09-14-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                            I guarantee the lead searcher is an arrogant cuss. In print, anyway.
                            What indication(s) do you have that you know -- or strongly believe that you know -- who the lead searcher is?

Comment

• Originally posted by FennFinder2019 View Post
                              Fenn is more cruel to his lead searcher than to anyone else in the chase. Probably more than he has ever been or ever will be to another human being. That the lead searcher hasn't snapped under the unending weight of Forrest's insults, headfakes, etc is either his doggedness good nature or stupidity. I think Forrest doesn't really want a lead searcher. He wants no finder, and if he did get one he would prefer an enemy to a friend. So he's trying futilely to make the lead dog snarl and bite. All the Finder wants is to win fairly, make Forrest proud, and go on to a better life. And-- he would probably prefer to look back on the whole experience with happiness not sadness, and to have at least some of the thrill that was promised him, not end up with PTSD along with the gold. My two cents, but what do I know?
                              You (probably) know that you exist. I don't think the Finder needs much defending -- by you or anyone else. But thanks for your two cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

What indication(s) do you have that you know -- or strongly believe that you know -- who the lead searcher is?
                                Unless a person has low to no self esteem, why wouldn't a person think they were in the lead ?
                                Sure , those that have no solve are obviously not good candidates.

Comment

Working...
                                X