Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaS<3

I think the LS put a mirror to Forrest's face and turned the tables on Forrest. Used every trick that Forrest uses and now Forrest is having a hard time swallowing that TEXAS size EGO . The LS accomplished that by sitting in the comfort of his lazyboy , without spending a nickel. I also think the LS has no intentions of retrieving anything , fame & fortune is Forrest's thing and lessons is the LS's thing. If PTSD stands for Pride Through Successful Demastration, then Yes , they do have it.
    Look , Forrest has been yanking everyone's chain since the beginning. If any of you think he hid the chest to give people "Hope" or any other reason besides his own Ego, well good luck with that.
    If it was Hope that drove him to do this , why not set up a Foundation that would give hope to the hopeless. No , Forrest set up a Chase , he sits back and enjoys confusing people. Does that sound like a teacher , no it sounds like an asshole. So you all continue to run around like chickens with your heads cut-off. Me , I'm going to go drink a beer.

https://youtu.be/FXpRxzmawjw
    I doubt that's the kind of imagination Fenn was hoping you'd delve into, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
    One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. - Lewis Carroll

Comment

• I'm going to go drink a bier.

https://youtu.be/kBwVWrBk_uo
      Last edited by khan; 08-25-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by khan View Post
        I'm going to go drink a bier.

https://youtu.be/kBwVWrBk_uo
        So you think you rock?
        you'd better check out the clock.
        oh but wait - has it stopped
        or is it just locked?

It needs to be wound,
        which can't be done
        till the key is found
        and shared with someone.

The bells will then chime
        at the appropriate time
        and the blind will see;
        so come fly with me.

TEMPUS FUGIT
        Click image for larger version

Name:	HOUR GLASS.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	114229

Comment

• And thus the mythos of the Lead Searcher grew, until it was an epic battle of the ages for the very soul of Earth itself.

Comment

• From the very beginning Forrest has been accused of giving private hints to searchers that he liked. I don't think that was ever the case, but as a result he may now be erring on the side of no hints at all, or hints that are so difficult no one can figure them out. Combine this with blog posts from people who come across as having insider information and, if there is a LS, right now he/she probably doesn't know what to do.

Take SB 204 for example. As KPRO pointed out, a number of people thought Forrest was talking to them. He gets over a hundred e-mails a day. On the day before the SB came out he may have received an email about strawberries, another about huckleberries, one from a person who had just won their local bowling championships (Wheaties Breakfast of Champions), etc. In addition he may have just seen a blog post about black bears and another about a family searching together. Combine all this and there could be 100 people who thought he was talking to them. Perhaps there was a hint for the LS in all of this, but it would be very difficult to sort through everything and figure it out.

I don't think it's necessarily true that Forrest doesn't like the LS. I think he's just trying to keep things fair for everyone.

Comment

• Sorry yall, I only have time to ban, I will clean up the rest later. - - edited with update - -

OK, I am back and cleaned up as much as I could - flag anything else..... and thank you!

Had a request to ensure I don’t shut this thread down, which I agree. I just cleaned it up and hope all of you can get it back on track. Cheers.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• Thanks KPro
                Another one bites the dust.

Comment

• I am sorry, I forgot.... bye bye sugar pie
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kpro View Post
                    I am sorry, I forgot.... bye bye sugar pie
                    I wonder what made him blow up. I didn't see anything obvious leading up to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1

his post made it seem like he had corresponded with Forrest??
                      Maybe he found out the Hunter is a Trump supporter and New England Patriots fan...sooooo much winning!

Peace,

O.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FatherTime_OneL.2.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	114305

Comment

• she'll be missed rip jAs3^ just 1 to many posts https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo
                        Last edited by khan; 08-26-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Castellaw1685: you must be posting out of ignorance and didn't see the final Jas<3 (or whatever their moniker was) extremely rude, foul, mean and angry post that was clearly intended as a "ban me for life now" send-off. Well, mission accomplished. Don't know why they snapped, and I frankly don't care, given the manner in which they did. 7%er. (Maybe we need to bump it to 8; a lot of searchers going agro this year.)

Comment

• Originally posted by kpro View Post
                            I am missing something. Why is he pissed at the lead searcher?
                            Just a thought, , maybe f isn't pissed with the lead searcher, but he might be impatient with their partner, who might be dragging their feet. They need to eat their Wheaties and tell the lead searcher confidently, I'm your huckleberry, darling. Maybe that will get things moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                              Castellaw1685: you must be posting out of ignorance and didn't see the final Jas<3 (or whatever their moniker was) extremely rude, foul, mean and angry post that was clearly intended as a "ban me for life now" send-off. Well, mission accomplished. Don't know why they snapped, and I frankly don't care, given the manner in which they did. 7%er. (Maybe we need to bump it to 8; a lot of searchers going agro this year.)
                              I missed the Jas show. But that poster was called a DB and nothing was done about that. That kind of thing gets a person pretty angry.

Comment

• Maybe the opposite interpretation is correct: Forrest is pleased with the progress of the search and created the two scrapbook entries partially because his role in all of this is coming to a close and partially to put the finishing touches on it, handing the baton. The message to the LS could be something as simple as "Yes, I remember," in response to seeing his special spot, via photos, for the first time in over a decade. The LS probably knows that's the spot and wanted to relate that to him. But the reply has to be public, even if hidden in plain sight, because he's fair like that and isn't going to comment on anyone's solve or search in an email exchange. Then again, the message could be telling the LS not to pick the low-hanging fruit, not to tell him off, but to help him adjust to the demands of the final portion of the quest. Otherwise he's not a very nice person for putting us on a wild goose chase while promising that it's not impossible.
                                Fusoya only aids you before you take on Zeromus.

Comment

Working...
                                X