My go to Sorry
    https://youtu.be/vS-s_xcmwaU

Comment

Sweet Dreams
      Prince
      https://youtu.be/UG3VcCAlUgE

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
        I think he does seem irritated with the LS. In SB 203 it seemed like he was really letting someone have it. Then in SB 204 he said they didn't pick the low strawberries, they didn't mess with those guys. I get the impression he's telling someone to back off. Maybe he flat out doesn't like the guy that's capable of ending the amazing thing Forrest has created.
        I think you' almost right on money. Forrest might hate lead searcher. But you got sex wrong. LS is Woman(Kpro). See here:
        Edited
        Last edited by HenBlaster; 08-24-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HenBlaster View Post

I think you' almost right on money. Forrest might hate lead searcher. But you got sex wrong. LS is Woman(Kpro).
          Banned.
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I thought you said bye bye sugar pie first. I hope I never find myself on the receiving end of one.

Comment

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1
              Lesson number 1 ?? ...dont call Kpro the Lead Searcher...?? ...))))
              That wasn’t the issue..
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
                I thought you said bye bye sugar pie first. I hope I never find myself on the receiving end of one.
                You don’t get personal, so no reason.

Seems calculated and coming on many platforms and places all at once. I was upset and it seems never ending with those without a life. But now have seemed to have worked my way through it. Smiling again....... Hehe.

Comment

Comment

you birds posting those vids are cracking me UP! (must be high ... on life! :-P ) AND giving me the osmotic munchies; in need of an Indulgence over hur ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_GAjsvHYk
                    Last edited by A Leach; 08-25-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• This month marks three years I've been in the chase and I remain unconvinced there is a lead searcher - there are a bunch of searchers with portions solved that *may* be in the correct general area, but no one - none of us - has enough solved to find the treasure yet. We're all in the same boat, no chest; and mark my words, we'll get to October/November and the winter mulling will begin as we all hunker down again to work on our solution over the winter. The idea of a lead searcher was created by the community, not Forrest, in reading too much into his words.
                      One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. - Lewis Carroll

Comment

• Honey, you shake, I'll rattle, we'll roll on down the line
                        We're going to forget all about the battle, it's gonna feel so fine
                        'Cause he's the missing link, the kitchen sink, eleven on a scale of ten
                        Well honey, let me introduce you to my redneck friend

Comment

• Forrest and the LS are both playing out the hand they got dealt.

Comment

• Fenn is more cruel to his lead searcher than to anyone else in the chase. Probably more than he has ever been or ever will be to another human being. That the lead searcher hasn't snapped under the unending weight of Forrest's insults, headfakes, etc is either his doggedness good nature or stupidity. I think Forrest doesn't really want a lead searcher. He wants no finder, and if he did get one he would prefer an enemy to a friend. So he's trying futilely to make the lead dog snarl and bite. All the Finder wants is to win fairly, make Forrest proud, and go on to a better life. And-- he would probably prefer to look back on the whole experience with happiness not sadness, and to have at least some of the thrill that was promised him, not end up with PTSD along with the gold. My two cents, but what do I know?

Comment

• I think people who believe Forrest dislikes the "lead searcher" think they're the "lead searcher" Forrest doesn't like.

Comment

• Fenn is an architect angler, he said he thought of everything, meaning every angle line or description of the project was well thought out with detailed specifications.
                                He pre-planned for 15 years and engineered a masterpiece.
                                Check-mate is nearing as he watches the game from his throne. The King is soon looking to relinquish his crown.

Comment

Working...
                                X