Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I like rump roast..
    https://youtu.be/nv33eaygVDQ​​​​​​ https://youtu.be/jDK7sRLn-3E

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Boxhound View Post
      I like rump roast..
      Yummm, Hammm

      Comment


      • #63
        You can't make pearls without getting a little sand in your clam!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by lowkey View Post
          You can't make pearls without getting a little sand in your clam!
          careful

          Comment


          • #65
            Arthur?
            ...what a fantasy.
            pfft~
            https://youtu.be/2Ha3L--3hrY
            And the LS? She's probably a royal pain in the butt.
            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 08-22-2019, 05:39 AM.
            Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
            Righty-O!

            Comment


            • #66
              How many of y'all are there involved in this charade?

              Comment


              • #67
                lol, seems to be a bunch.. wonderful folks, quite entertaining and long-winded.
                Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                Righty-O!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                  lol, seems to be a bunch.. wonderful folks, quite entertaining and long-winded.
                  https://youtu.be/8Bn4BAlp8NQ

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by JaS<3 View Post
                    MASQUERADE!!!
                    You nailed it - my alltime favorite soundtrack - and A very appropriate song.
                    I listen to this CD at least once a week on my way to work - good background music as my mind tries to resolve this crazy riddle..

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Lead searcher obscession disorder
                      "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Would somebody please define for me what the heck a lead searcher is?
                        If you aren't sure where you're going and where you think you should be going ain't where you oughta go, then how can you be in the lead?

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-Q0JmWjj0

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                          Would somebody please define for me what the heck a lead searcher is?
                          If you aren't sure where you're going and where you think you should be going ain't where you oughta go, then how can you be in the lead?

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-Q0JmWjj0
                          Someone who knows where the brave wood is.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            https://youtu.be/jEjdwhVuW74

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              LS is likely worried whether the ol vehicle will make it safely without new ball joints.
                              Questing song:
                              The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Let me make something perfectly clear here , it is not Forrest helping me , it is me helping Forrest. I've showed him things , that even in his wildest dreams, he could not of Imagined.
                                https://youtu.be/wFhs7WVvuXk
                                P E A C E

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X