No announcement yet.

Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

secret, dear, private; buried? +this is lead searcher part deux, https://youtu.be/UsvWuRPQ9M4

Comment

I think he does seem irritated with the LS. In SB 203 it seemed like he was really letting someone have it. Then in SB 204 he said they didn't pick the low strawberries, they didn't mess with those guys. I get the impression he's telling someone to back off. Maybe he flat out doesn't like the guy that's capable of ending the amazing thing Forrest has created.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
        I think he does seem irritated with the LS. In SB 203 it seemed like he was really letting someone have it. Then in SB 204 he said they didn't pick the low strawberries, they didn't mess with those guys. I get the impression he's telling someone to back off. Maybe he flat out doesn't like the guy that's capable of ending the amazing thing Forrest has created.
        That would be sad. I hope if this were the situation he'd make it more clear with so much at stake. Why string them along if they're not up to Fenn's standards? Maybe LS is all in and refuses to back down, or wants to prove F wrong about them? Only reason someone would stick around after getting roasted, I imagine.
        "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

It is sad if true. If that is the scenario, can you imagine what it'd be like to be that guy?

Comment

I remember not being picked for captain of the rugby team in HS. Beat me up. I got over it and co-lead our team to a state title the following year. I'm familiar with rejection and redemption. Hope the story ends well for them both.
            "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

I like you CW. That was inspiring.

Comment

See i thought he was telling the ls to quit going for the low hanging fruit. As if that was a decoy or something like that.

Comment

What about " when they find it , they can do with it what they want" " I can't put rules on them after the fact"
                  to each there own ?

Comment

Then Forrest does not like himself, logic dictates so.
                    After all , it takes a mind like Forrest , to locate Special Spot.

Comment

Excellent point JaS.

Comment

Originally posted by JaS<3 View Post

Then Forrest does not like himself, logic dictates so.
                        After all , it takes a mind like Forrest , to locate Special Spot.
                        He admitted that. He is a Recovering Texas Baptist. Not Recovered yet. Still trying to sort it all out. Dealing with the Daemons that religion brings with it.

Comment

maybe the lead got weirded out on his last search and just isn't saying when he's going until he get's back?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays

If they ever do I bet it would go something like this "You know you put me through hell" --- "yes I did, Forrest" , and they both start laughing.
                            "You know you put me through hell" --- "yes I did, (insert searcher name here)" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1

Again...only a ninny would take 203 personally since it was written 3 years before the chase even started. 204 is open for interpretation and IMO may be a message from Forrest to the lead searcher. So you would have to ask them what it means. I do know that Huckleberries are ripe for the picking from about NOW until late in September.......so something is truly in the works. Thinking about it, kind of meshes with the FGM23 in that they would return and walk directly to the spot after the conditions (raging flow) improve? Drum roll please?
                              And if they wait another year ? Do they no longer exist ? How about 2 more years are they then a newbie ?

Comment

1 more issue here lowkey, what would liking the LS, having anything to do with ending this amazing thing Forrest has created? Do tell

Comment

Working...
                                X