Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
    If he halfway expected it to take hundreds of years to find, but is frustrated with the lead searcher, it must either be because the lead got stuck on clue 7 or 8 too long, or Forrest knows a rare world-changer when he sees one.
    Why is Forrest looking for a rare world changer? I thought this was just a simple treasure hunt.

Comment

• Lol...not everything that shines is gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
        If he halfway expected it to take hundreds of years to find, but is frustrated with the lead searcher, it must either be because the lead got stuck on clue 7 or 8 too long, or Forrest knows a rare world-changer when he sees one.
        As I've commented online before, it probably would've taken a thousand years or more to find, if Forrest never gave us what was the first clue in the poem, eleminated some states and Canada and all the other hints on Dal's website and more, that he has given to us all. I also think that he planned for nature to do it's thing after about nine years or so after he hid his treasure chest. I believe that it was clue 8, but now it's clue nine, Look quickly down, your quest to cease. I believe the world changer would be the higher power, when He works His good will, through mankind.

Comment

• So you think it will be a miracle if it is ever found, controlled by a higher power. That seems to be a long way from your average redneck, although rednecks can receive blessings I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

As I've commented online before, it probably would've taken a thousand years or more to find, if Forrest never gave us what was the first clue in the poem, eleminated some states and Canada and all the other hints on Dal's website and more, that he has given to us all. I also think that he planned for nature to do it's thing after about nine years or so after he hid his treasure chest. I believe that it was clue 8, but now it's clue nine, Look quickly down, your quest to cease. I believe the world changer would be the higher power, when He works His good will, through mankind.
            I’m here j/k

Comment

• Lol...so true

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                So you think it will be a miracle if it is ever found, controlled by a higher power. That seems to be a long way from your average redneck, although rednecks can receive blessings I think.
                I believe Forrest had help from a higher power during the war, when he got healed from cancer and when he carried out his treasure hunt. In a way, the poem could be likened to a parable in that a child or your average guy/redneck could understand it, or maybe, for just one person, who believes. I think that nature has hidden Forrest Fenn's Fenn's treasure chest for good or maybe until it un-hides it again someday.

Comment

The problem I see is that f did give us the first and that was and is a shortcut. There are no shortcuts. I think f did that in order to prolong the hunt after it exploded in 2013 because if you knew where the first clue is or you can find the first clue then your halfway there in a sense. See I found the first clue on my own (yes f told us it was begin it where warm waters halt) but if you are working your way to a solve without regard to anything (bias) then you would discover that the word (and I think I can do this with out giving anything away, but who knows) old really means -"belonging to- or before the beginning" and the f starts then next line with Begin it.. so this is where you begin or a little common sense tells you that is the first clue. You can't or won't know where the next clue begins until you solve the first clue and then the third clue won't reveal itself until you solve the second and so on and so on... this is how f designed it and it has been working for him. This is something you won't do over spring break. These words all seem simple but their meanings are very deep. How deep is a hole? All the way to the bottom. Now, of coarse I will say this is all IMO

Is f irritated with the so called LS I don't know. F could end this simple treasure hunt at any time while he is still alive but I think he said he is done with it and has said all he has to say. But then every time he says something like that he is back in the lime-light
                  Last edited by JChere; 02-27-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• The solver would have the logical AND practical knowledge to achieve much more.
                    Questing song:
                    The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

• Originally posted by JChere View Post

The problem I see is that f did give us the first and that was and is a shortcut. There are no shortcuts. I think f did that in order to prolong the hunt after it exploded in 2013 because if you knew where the first clue is or you can find the first clue then your halfway there in a sense. See I found the first clue on my own (yes f told us it was begin it where warm waters halt) but if you are working your way to a solve without regard to anything (bias) then you would discover that the word (and I think I can do this with out giving anything away, but who knows) old really means -"belonging to- or before the beginning" and the f starts then next line with Begin it.. so this is where you begin or a little common sense tells you that is the first clue. You can't or won't know where the next clue begins until you solve the first clue and then the third clue won't reveal itself until you solve the second and so on and so on... this is how f designed it and it has been working for him. This is something you won't do over spring break. These words all seem simple but their meanings are very deep. How deep is a hole? All the way to the bottom. Now, of coarse I will say this is all IMO

Is f irritated with the so called LS I don't know. F could end this simple treasure hunt at any time while he is still alive but I think he said he is done with it and has said all he has to say. But then every time he says something like that he is back in the lime-light
                      I don't think Forrest told us which clue is the first clue, to prolong the hunt, because it IS the first clue. The stanza before it tells us, IMO, like I've commented online over the years, that it gives us about three or four things, including the state to start in, which is backed up by the first clue in the second stanza.

Comment

I don't think Forrest told us which clue is the first clue, to prolong the hunt, because it IS the first clue. The stanza before it tells us, IMO, like I've commented online over the years, that it gives us about three or four things, including the state to start in, which is backed up by the first clue in the second stanza.
                        This is where I differentiated myself from the rest of the pack a couple of years ago. I could've cared less what state it was in or what state I needed to be looking at. I decided I needed to look for the first clue and I found it. I was always hearing people ask others what state are you searching and decided that was not the direction to go. F could've as easily said "I hid a treasure somewhere and the poem will lead you to it" The bias we carry as searchers is hard to let go of.

Comment

• Originally posted by JChere View Post

This is where I differentiated myself from the rest of the pack a couple of years ago. I could've cared less what state it was in or what state I needed to be looking at. I decided I needed to look for the first clue and I found it. I was always hearing people ask others what state are you searching and decided that was not the direction to go. F could've as easily said "I hid a treasure somewhere and the poem will lead you to it" The bias we carry as searchers is hard to let go of.
                          I agree, let the poem lead you to the starting place. I actually found my WWWH before getting the first stanza, I think in January or around February 2017. Picking a state first, before solving for one's WWWH, is like looking for your lost keys in a lighted area, instead of in the shaded area where one thinks that they actually dropped them because the light is much better.

Comment

• I suppose a miracle meets the difficult but not impossible requirement. A person would look at it with marvel gaze, I wonder if at the time of discover if the lead searcher will wonder how in the heck they got where they are at?
                            Last edited by ultrasharp sunshine; 02-28-2020, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                              I suppose a miracle meets the difficult but not impossible requirement. A person would look at it with marvel gaze, I wonder if at the time of discover if the lead searcher will wonder how in the heck they got where they are at?
                              Not if it was an answer to a last, bold and desperate prayer for some form of help from a destitute sinner, Psalm 102:17, which may have finally been heard after 15 years of praying, for help from a higher power.

Comment

• How about this one...

Revelation 1:8
                                or...
                                Revelation 1:11
                                or better yet...
                                Revelation 21:6

Comment

Working...
                                X