Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	143527
    Attached Files

Comment

• If FF gave direct instructions to the LS, who still managed to mess it up?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-rbRfzZT2E

Comment

• Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
        If FF gave direct instructions to the LS, who still managed to mess it up?

Wait, in this scenario is F the confused coach or the (now) confused player?

Comment

I guess if LS was operating on your time frame you would think so. But what about their time frame ? Doesnt that account for anything ? I think you assume too much. LS did what they have done on their own in a community that hasn't a clue. Just ask them. None are even sure about their wwwh.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/_WUyZXhLHMk?t=48

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post
              ...if one of them is Fred.
              Not again Fred!! LOL

Comment

• Quest Someone, though is listening good. Maybe they didn't mess up? They were at the right place, but not at the right thyme. Lacked seasoning.

Comment

Quest Someone, though is listening good. Maybe they didn't mess up? They were at the right place, but not at the right thyme. Lacked seasoning.

Comment

• I remember my first BOTG trip. I was so confident and so so wrong. I had grossly underestimated the difficulty of the very first clue. And I’ve done that same thing more than once. If there is a LS or Hunter I suspect they’ve experienced that too. I’d be surprised if any clue is easy including the end. After this many years I’m inclined to believe if someone has managed to nearly solve this thing that Forrest is more likely impressed with their progress than upset at their missteps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dampenedmyth View Post
                      I remember my first BOTG trip. I was so confident and so so wrong. I had grossly underestimated the difficulty of the very first clue. And I’ve done that same thing more than once. If there is a LS or Hunter I suspect they’ve experienced that too. I’d be surprised if any clue is easy including the end. After this many years I’m inclined to believe if someone has managed to nearly solve this thing that Forrest is more likely impressed with their progress than upset at their missteps.
                      Let‘s hope so... I feel the same about poor Lead Slug! Do they feel the pressure? I hope they‘re way above... can‘t be healthy!
                      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Nope, Forrest Fenn would never do that! He would help someone like Shiloh, if he would do such a thing as that, before helping some unknown searcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

I guess if LS was operating on your time frame you would think so. But what about their time frame ? Doesnt that account for anything ? I think you assume too much. LS did what they have done on their own in a community that hasn't a clue. Just ask them. None are even sure about their wwwh.

I agree ..... I think if half of what they say about The Hunter is true , we probably should work on our solves instead of wondering what he /she is doing !

Comment

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

I believe you're right about timing and it might also involve the searcher's believe in a higher power, patience and fate's outcome, plus he might just have Bad eyesight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dampenedmyth View Post
                              I remember my first BOTG trip. I was so confident and so so wrong. I had grossly underestimated the difficulty of the very first clue. And I’ve done that same thing more than once. If there is a LS or Hunter I suspect they’ve experienced that too. I’d be surprised if any clue is easy including the end. After this many years I’m inclined to believe if someone has managed to nearly solve this thing that Forrest is more likely impressed with their progress than upset at their missteps.
                              I think Forrest wants the LS to get the job done, if there's a LS who Forrest knows has been to his secret place. I believe that the SB's were partly made to help incourage the LS to not give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

I think Forrest wants the LS to get the job done, if there's a LS who Forrest knows has been to his secret place. I believe that the SB's were partly made to help incourage the LS to not give up.
                                I think I red that somewhere too in those scrapbooks.
                                You think they give out badges for patience and perserverance here on the Chase.
                                Prob not tho - would cost too much to make soooo many.

Comment

Working...
                                X