Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post

With the sheer # of searchers, it's likely there's that one genius lurking in the shadows that nobody, not even Mr. Fenn, knows about.
    #CastByNoDummy
    #OnlyTheShadowKnows

Everyone's doing all the talking, but He will have the last laugh.
    For this reason, they call him ... PS: (the Penumbral Searcher)

I bet he only fights at sunset, and stands always with his back to the west.
    It's gonna take a true Ranger and seasoned visionary to gun this villain down.
    So a loud LS and also a quiet LS, and both have still left the box there...
    nice
    Questing song:
    The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

• Zoro!

if it is a Texas Ranger, wait.. CHUCK NORRIS!?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
        The suitable ending, in my opinion, might be called "the inevitable ending." Time is relative, and after ten years, what is a surprise? Where is fancy bred, in the heart, or in the head?
        I agree with you. To wwwa & antig

fate
        /fāt/

noun
        1. 1.
          the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.
          "fate decided his course for him"

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

So a loud LS and also a quiet LS, and both have still left the box there...
          nice
          Or maybe just one loud LS being quiet for now.
          ​​​​​

Comment

• How is a LS quiet?
            How is a LS loud?

Comment

• Whenever I deal with mythos, I ask too many questions & people have to tell me to play along. I go "okay," I like having friends, but when my inquiries go unbridled, the questions become quite good: "why does that make you comfortable, this belief?" This leads me to...
              Why are people slightly more comfortable thinking that an overly proud lead searcher will get duped by a quieter, introverted person?
              And further: how would it even be possible that they both left the box for all those months?
              Describe this 2nd searcher more for me- that is who I need to watch
              Questing song:
              The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!!

If your answer was "convert the factors" you are not a lead searcher. Why? Because Forrest likes word play!
                I think often about breakthroughs and seminal moments because that’s how my brain works. It’s not my job, but it’s fun to do. Those kinds of things are usually a response to “why” questions and usually end in “why not?”

Sam Snead straddling his putts instead of standing beside the ball. Rockne’s forward pass. The “slam dunk.” The suicide squeeze. Hack-a-Shaq. Dean Smith’s four corners. Jim Valvano’s “junk” defenses. These are in sports only, but the idea is the same. They aren’t wrong. They aren’t mainstream, but they make everyone else adjust. They usually look like a warp engine or a wormhole. They look like cheating to some, especially when they change the rules after others see how effective they are. They require a completely different viewpoint. Completely different.

I think the LS might say “none of the above” or write in 3) or put a * at the bottom and start explaining in a “see attached.” They don’t break the rules, they (re)make the rules. When something changes quickly after 10 years, it had to be an innovation. People in general are very sharp when they are motivated, and 10 years is a long time to find every nook and cranny.

Comment

• Who's pulling who's leg?? From scrapbook 167

– Without saying how you know, you have offered reassurance that you know the treasure is still in its hiding spot. Is there any method planned for hunters to obtain this reassurance after your death?

FF: No sir.

Now what was that f said in one of the latest KproCow interview about. Really.. I think f is having a hard time keeping his story straight about a few things.

Comment

• Ah heck y'all, save your money and write your own story.

Comment

• Originally posted by JChere View Post

My avatar is non-chase related. I ride a motorcycle(most of my life) and am schooled in the art of capturing light (known as photography.. lol) when I ride, I cruise the jungle backroads and hi-ways mostly, (where ever they may lead is fine with me). I look for the mom n pop places to stop and visit. There is where I picked up a nick-name that I liked and it stuck with a few buddies. JungleCruzr. I carry a small pocket camera with me most of the time and the avatar is nothing more than a photograph I took as I was riding thru Yellowstone (nothing to do with the chase) and decided to venture into an area where I could fill my canteen with some fresh spring water. hope that explains it.
                      Thanks
                      1F

Comment

• Originally posted by Lolami
                        If there is no market, then I won't even bother.
                        Your loss.

Comment

• If u dont double tie ur shoelaces chances r ur not the ls imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
                            Someone has been closer in my opinion. I love that they haven’t said anything because it adds to the mystery and drives others crazy. Good for you, LS! You are up there in status with unicorns and Bigfoot!
                            I think it's you Grizzbait. You're the proverbial LS and you're just being modest. I'd love to know where you're searching, but I know you'd never tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by elperro View Post

I think it's you Grizzbait. You're the proverbial LS and you're just being modest. I'd love to know where you're searching, but I know you'd never tell.
                              Two can keep a secret ...

Comment

• ...if one of them is Fred.

Comment

Working...
                                X