No announcement yet.

Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $0.00 is your answer if its not disclosed. How will you know otherwise?
    Last edited by chesttroll; 02-13-2020, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Sometimes I tink that the LS is irritated with FF for his never-ending gusher of hints, more so than FF would ever get irritated at the LS. Forrest seems mellow, but is not yellow about showing any
      irritation he might ever feel. And he's got the stones to say what's on his mind, even if sometimes he's quite subtle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
        Sometimes I tink that the LS is irritated with FF for his never-ending gusher of hints, more so than FF would ever get irritated at the LS. Forrest seems mellow, but is not yellow about showing any
        irritation he might ever feel. And he's got the stones to say what's on his mind, even if sometimes he's quite subtle.
        who knows what the LS's fantasies may be, but aside from the TC, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Fenn's neck has been, in darker moments, also envisioned. Passion in the positive does not exist without it's shadow. For the one who becomes "finder" the path will not have been all ice cream cones, picnic tables, and puppy dog tails. There will most likely have been sacrifices, blood, and more than one stubbed toe or hangnail. That said, in the end, Love shall endure.

Comment

• I think the mythological LS would be very disappointed in f very releasing a bunch of SBs with hints in them. I bet if the LS was the one too get the treasure that they would be able to carry it home unopened as a real kick in the shorts to f.. but that's just the way I see it.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JChere View Post
            I think the mythological LS would be very disappointed in f very releasing a bunch of SBs with hints in them. I bet if the LS was the one too get the treasure that they would be able to carry it home unopened as a real kick in the shorts to f.. but that's just the way I see it.. lol
            I have heard people say they would do that.

Risky thing to do as there is a whopper of a surprise in there I think.

Comment

• Oh, I’m sure the LS (or NC- nearest Chaser or Chest-Er) isn’t irritated with Forrest Fenn. They certainly must feel like a kid again, like the clock has turned back, and maybe turned back forever. Like Shoeless Joe, when he flippit off his old shoes and was able to play a kid’s game again. Renewed. Grateful. Wiser than before. (How wise would a person be if they didn’t know how wise they were?)... grateful in a way that is beyond words. As Fenn did, so the finder might feel in some way too, though there is no comparison to real sacrifices in combat and in life.

Whatever demons the LS/NC is fighting are not related to FF, but are in their own mind. Things like (am I really alone in there?) (of all the people who have tried this, why me?) (what if someone is in there too?) (what if someone beats me to this because I’ve made mistakes that slowed me down?) (what if I miss the TC and in doing so miss the story?)

I imagine they are drinking from a fire hose right now. I bet they are, metaphorically, looking at the Chase again, and are beginning to know it for the first time; theorizing about how in the world FF pulled off this magnum opus; wondering if FF would be willing to tell the finder the story, from start to finish, if he has the time and energy; wondering what FF would want to happen from there; wondering if they would remain friends. Of course they would, but friends in a permanent way.

I am quite certain Pastor is right about sacrifices. As. So. I suspect the finder will be overwhelmed with emotion at the find. Tears of gratitude, effort, accomplishment, understanding, being understood. Maybe it will be like Hobbs’ shot, which helped make both he and Pop whole. As. So. You wish.

And some fun ones for levity...if there is a Wonka, was there a Slugworth?
              Last edited by JHSharp; 02-13-2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
                Oh, I’m sure the LS (or NC- nearest Chaser or Chest-Er) isn’t irritated with Forrest Fenn. They certainly must feel like a kid again, like the clock has turned back, and maybe turned back forever. Like Shoeless Joe, when he flippit off his old shoes and was able to play a kid’s game again. Renewed. Grateful. Wiser than before. (How wise would a person be if they didn’t know how wise they were?)... grateful in a way that is beyond words. As Fenn did, so the finder might feel in some way too, though there is no comparison to real sacrifices in combat and in life.

Whatever demons the LS/NC is fighting are not related to FF, but are in their own mind. Things like (am I really alone in there?) (of all the people who have tried this, why me?) (what if someone is in there too?) (what if someone beats me to this because I’ve made mistakes that slowed me down?) (what if I miss the TC and in doing so miss the story?)

I imagine they are drinking from a fire hose right now. I bet they are, metaphorically, looking at the Chase again, and are beginning to know it for the first time; theorizing about how in the world FF pulled off this magnum opus; wondering if FF would be willing to tell the finder the story, from start to finish, if he has the time and energy; wondering what FF would want to happen from there; wondering if they would remain friends. Of course they would, but friends in a permanent way.

I am quite certain Pastor is right about sacrifices. As. So. I suspect the finder will be overwhelmed with emotion at the find. Tears of gratitude, effort, accomplishment, understanding, being understood. Maybe it will be like Hobbs’ shot, which helped make both he and Pop whole. As. So. You wish.

And some fun ones for levity...if there is a Wonka, was there a Slugworth?
                Slugworth has whispered into the ears of many searchers.
                "Dont tell anyone if you find chest"
                "Dont pay the taxes on the treasure"

Comment

Sometimes I tink that the LS is irritated with FF for his never-ending gusher of hints, more so than FF would ever get irritated at the LS. Forrest seems mellow, but is not yellow about showing any
                  MMMMMM well then, here's what I would say....
                  https://youtu.be/sEj8lUx0gwY

Comment

Sometimes i think ur right, stones hell more like boulders

Comment

• Two of a kind! That was a good one! Well suited, and the images were done really well too, as good as any theater manager could do.

Comment

• Originally posted by JChere View Post
                        I think the mythological LS would be very disappointed in f very releasing a bunch of SBs with hints in them. I bet if the LS was the one too get the treasure that they would be able to carry it home unopened as a real kick in the shorts to f.. but that's just the way I see it.. lol
                        JChere I am curious. I think I recognize your avatar. Does it have anything to do with your solve? Can you tell us where bouts in your solve that picture is from? Does your handle JC here mean that you're a follower of the man ...or football fan of John El Way? Just curious....The favor of a reply is requested.

Best regards;
                        1F

Comment

• Originally posted by Lolami
                          I would only be irritated with how commercialized f has allowed his Treasure Chase to become if I find it. What if the plan was to create a board game with the correct solve? That is no longer anywhere near the table. Maybe I can just make a coin or something.
                          Why can't finder create a board game ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

JChere I am curious. I think I recognize your avatar. Does it have anything to do with your solve? Can you tell us where bouts in your solve that picture is from? Does your handle JC here mean that you're a follower of the man ...or football fan of John El Way? Just curious....The favor of a reply is requested.

Best regards;
                            1F
                            JC are you there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lolami

The copy of the original has already been released. It's not even in the pond anymore. I guess they can create a board game, but I doubt they'll want to.
                              Where did you find an "original" boardgame ?

Comment

I think the LS is more likely irritated at his or herself. Having taken sooo long to figure out what was deemed an inevitable outcome, after Mr. Fenn dropped his "gut feeling" bomb back in Feb 2018.

What happened to the LS...? Did they "zig" when they should've "zagged" -- and in doing so, lost their confidence from failing to retrieve Indulgence?

What I find interesting is almost a year and a half goes by, then on Oct 4th, 2019, Mr. Fenn releases Scrapbook #209.

Seems to me that "Chaos" is AKA Lead Searcher, and is virtually standing on the treasure.

Should be some big surprises in store for all of us in 2020.
                                Last edited by Willie Wonka; 02-14-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X