Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CRM114 View Post
    It baffles me how y'all know so much about this lead searcher - when they'll find it, how Fenn communicates with them, what they are thinking and planning to do, etc. It's like there's some secret gossip network with the lead searcher I am not aware of.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

• Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
      So the LS is blonde.
      Last edited by Rumpelstiltskin; 02-10-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
        I think that FF is glad that the LS is almost finished putting the final polish on the correct solve. This way, FF doesn't have to wonder "forever" (or for a long time) about whether his poem has been solved. By the way, my guess is that the LS will respect FF and the location enough to keep it a secret. Meanwhile, good luck to ALL searchers. I think the trove will be found this year, by the same
        person who found "the shadow man". Remember him? It's not a huge deal, but indicates the ability of someone to figure things out.
        Old Pilot,
        I believe the "shadow man" refers to the shadow picture on the cover of TFTW and the stick figure man on the cover of OUAW. I doubt that you'll tell us who found the shadow man, but maybe you'll tell us when the shadow man was found.

Comment

• Someone has been closer in my opinion. I love that they haven’t said anything because it adds to the mystery and drives others crazy. Good for you, LS! You are up there in status with unicorns and Bigfoot!

Comment

• Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

Well, who knows? I think the LS just needs to get a final pair of eyes on Forrest's vale. It has to be solved BOTG and must be imminently more complicated than the community realizes. I don't think the LS has it completely solved iether but Forrest is trying to handicap the race. Each time the LS makes some progress he posts something. In a way the LS has a Hobson's choice let him know of the progress and receive confirmation...but that information is subtly shared with the community. I think he/she sits home waiting for the coffee to confidently boil and the search "season" to begin.
            IMO If the LS or anyone else does make some progress Forrest may post something. If he does then in addition to a hint his post may also contain an anti-hint. For example if there's a hint to head north from a certain location there may also be a hint to head west. One of the directions leads closer to the treasure and the other leads to a rabbit hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
              Haha. I guess I better subscribe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
                Someone has been closer in my opinion. I love that they haven’t said anything because it adds to the mystery and drives others crazy. Good for you, LS! You are up there in status with unicorns and Bigfoot!
                Closer since 2016 or closer than me? Because now you're scaring me.
                Questing song:
                The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

What indication(s) do you have that you know -- or strongly believe that you know -- who the lead searcher is?
                  Back at ya OP!!!!! Because he found a shadow man????

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

Closer since 2016 or closer than me? Because now you're scaring me.
                    Closer since summer 19’ June/July
                    ( this is just my opinion and it doesn’t add up to a hill of beans)

Comment

• “If” you subscribe to the Lead Searcher theory, then you should know that they will be retrieving at the earliest window that they possibly can. Can you imagine sitting there all winter, KNOWING where to go, just waiting on your chance?And you better believe that they know that they were close and Whatever was missed, has been realized. It probably has driven them a little insane imo. Their revenge will be Forrest wearing his bracelet and the knowledge that the rest of us were the true slugs.
                      I have faith in you, Lead Unicorn

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post

Closer since summer 19’ June/July
                        That works for me
                        Questing song:
                        The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

• In the immortal words of the late, great Sam Cooke “ a change gon come...ohhhh , yes it is.”

Comment

• Originally posted by khan
                            The shadow man is the shadow of the solve, the broken mirror. Maybe through a window.
                            The Shadow Man lives in the waters.

Comment

• Here is a picture of the shadow man. I don't claim to be the lead searcher, but I do claim to know the general area. I am stuck at the last few clues. Have been for 2 years. I don't post much, but I thought I would share this. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not. The fun is in the pursuit! Would love to hear opinions.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

Old Pilot,
                                I believe the "shadow man" refers to the shadow picture on the cover of TFTW and the stick figure man on the cover of OUAW. I doubt that you'll tell us who found the shadow man, but maybe you'll tell us when the shadow man was found.
                                I believe the "shadow man" was seen about 2 years ago. Using GE. Don't get me started talking about belt buckle(s).

Comment

Working...
                                X