Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drawingneigh View Post

Just a thought, , maybe f isn't pissed with the lead searcher, but he might be impatient with their partner, who might be dragging their feet. They need to eat their Wheaties and tell the lead searcher confidently, I'm your huckleberry, darling. Maybe that will get things moving.
    Maybe, f isn't pissed with the LS but is instead releasing a bunch of clues to create a "horse race" or close finish at the end. Races that one horse blows the others away......aren't very exciting. (I used to work at a dog track)
    1f

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Maybe, f isn't pissed with the LS but is instead releasing a bunch of clues to create a "horse race" or close finish at the end. Races that one horse blows the others away......aren't very exciting. (I used to work at a dog track)
      1f
      Could be. I mean, one real LS and the others have to be coaxed in because they are not the same caliber. It is called the Thrill Of The Chase. Or the laughter of leading incomps around the wilderness.

Comment

• It’s all based on one picture of the marvel gaze sent to Forrest Fenn. He knows the angle of view.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
          It’s all based on one picture of the marvel gaze sent to Forrest Fenn. He knows the angle of view.
          Me too. Not so important in my book.
          Now the brother and sister pic is more important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

What indication(s) do you have that you know -- or strongly believe that you know -- who the lead searcher is?
            Just being funny in case I'm the LS
            Questing song:
            The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

• Brother and Sister and Forrest in the middle. Seems he enjoys the middle ground, even after passing to another vale.

Comment

• In the middle and way up high?
                Push me, pull me, see me fly.
                Hear the laughter and the joy;
                not of Tarzan, but the Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                  In the middle and way up high?
                  Push me, pull me, see me fly.
                  Hear the laughter and the joy;
                  not of Tarzan, but the Boy

Wonderful words www.

Comment

• I think that FF is glad that the LS is almost finished putting the final polish on the correct solve. This way, FF doesn't have to wonder "forever" (or for a long time) about whether his poem has been solved. By the way, my guess is that the LS will respect FF and the location enough to keep it a secret. Meanwhile, good luck to ALL searchers. I think the trove will be found this year, by the same
                    person who found "the shadow man". Remember him? It's not a huge deal, but indicates the ability of someone to figure things out.

Comment

• I don't think ff is annoyed with me at all....

Comment

I think that FF is glad that the LS is almost finished putting the final polish on the correct solve. This way, FF doesn't have to wonder "forever" (or for a long time) about whether his poem has been solved. By the way, my guess is that the LS will respect FF and the location enough to keep it a secret. Meanwhile, good luck to ALL searchers. I think the trove will be found this year, by the same
                        person who found "the shadow man". Remember him? It's not a huge deal, but indicates the ability of someone to figure things out.
                        Hi Old Pilot! Where did you get that info? Just curious…
                        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• Oh no, not this thread again
                          Who is Shadow Man?

Comment

I think that FF is glad that the LS is almost finished putting the final polish on the correct solve. This way, FF doesn't have to wonder "forever" (or for a long time) about whether his poem has been solved. By the way, my guess is that the LS will respect FF and the location enough to keep it a secret. Meanwhile, good luck to ALL searchers. I think the trove will be found this year, by the same
                            Well, who knows? I think the LS just needs to get a final pair of eyes on Forrest's vale. It has to be solved BOTG and must be imminently more complicated than the community realizes. I don't think the LS has it completely solved iether but Forrest is trying to handicap the race. Each time the LS makes some progress he posts something. In a way the LS has a Hobson's choice let him know of the progress and receive confirmation...but that information is subtly shared with the community. I think he/she sits home waiting for the coffee to confidently boil and the search "season" to begin.

Comment

• It baffles me how y'all know so much about this lead searcher - when they'll find it, how Fenn communicates with them, what they are thinking and planning to do, etc. It's like there's some secret gossip network with the lead searcher I am not aware of.

Comment

• I wonder if Lead Searcher drives a Blazer LS.
                                Questing song:
                                The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Working...
                                X