Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest irritated with lead searcher?

Last night on Kpro and Cowlazers, a viewer commented that he thinks Forrest has grown irritated with the lead searcher. I'm curious to hear reasons why this might be true and examples are welcomed along with other thoughts.

How could Forrest be mad, he said it could take 100 to 1000 years. That ole lead searcher is like a vulture. Sitting waiting patiently for the feast. I’m sure it’s stomach is growling as he/ she waits for the mud to dry.

Comment

Takes a long time for a wolf to mark out his territory. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RoKi
        I propose that there is no lead dog and this is why.
        Forrest is still giving out clues. If the poem was already solved why would he be doing that?
        It ain't over till it's over

Comment

If he halfway expected it to take hundreds of years to find, but is frustrated with the lead searcher, it must either be because the lead got stuck on clue 7 or 8 too long, or Forrest knows a rare world-changer when he sees one.
          Questing song:
          The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!
            I think the lead dog thought he had the cat in the bag, but the chickens got in the way so he chased them instead. Never catching the chickens, now tired and weary he headed back to collect his thoughts on how to catch that cat! After studying the map, he found a place to corner the cat, but momma dog won't let him go. I think he is still trying to convince momma into letting him go?
            The LS is struggling from what I interpret from the last scrapbooks. It’s hard for some to imagine his/her ambitions. Something or several things are holding them back. It’s probably easier being a lost searcher like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
              If he halfway expected it to take hundreds of years to find, but is frustrated with the lead searcher, it must either be because the lead got stuck on clue 7 or 8 too long, or Forrest knows a rare world-changer when he sees one.
              Forrest has stated many times he is ambivalent about the treasure being found. Maybe lead searcher feels ambivalent also for different reasons.

Comment

The (so-called) "lead searcher" could irritate FF by being arrogant, in my opinion.

Comment

Maybe we should call them Taunto?
                  Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                  Righty-O!

Comment

I guarantee the lead searcher is an arrogant cuss. In print, anyway.
                    Questing song:
                    The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

I believe Forrest is having fun , not irration. Just a couple of years ago , I do not believe Forrest was having fun , now he is. "I heard you gave me hell in your book" reply " I gave you hell" and we both laughed

Comment

IMO f might be more irritated with Dizzy Dean, his Johnny come lately., than with Donna who may be the one who has figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                          The (so-called) "lead searcher" could irritate FF by being arrogant, in my opinion.
                          Irritate..traits of people that both you , are most likely traits in which you have. Food for thought!

Comment

*annoy*

Comment

If he is irritated, they better start eating their wheaties! Or do something different. Stop making him mad. Hehe.
                              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X