Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you knew you were the lead searcher....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ego gets you no where, Forrest said game over. Get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
      Forrest Fenn is and always will be the Lead Searcher.
      He's not doing much searching these days, is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Nope, stage is set

Comment

OP.. You're right again.

Forrest found what he was seeking. It is my hope that you too may find it (although not until I get my spaghetti dinner with you, and have a few laughs) Then and only then, can you yourself can ask him how he found it.
          1f Billy

Comment

Sadly no.

Comment

Forrest or the LS? Prolly both...

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

Forrest or the LS? Prolly both...
                There both probably wondering if the treasure is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

There both probably wondering if the treasure is still there.
                  Nope.....there is no need to. Forrest told us it was correctly solved.

Now - whether or not the chest was moved because of this, that is clearly a different discussion altogether.

Cheers!
                  Tim
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (ZosoRocks) View Post

Nope.....there is no need to. Forrest told us it was correctly solved.

Now - whether or not the chest was moved because of this, that is clearly a different discussion altogether.

Cheers!
                    Tim
                    What's your definition of "moved"?

Comment

What's your definition of "moved"?

"moved"
                      - changed location
                      - picked up and taken

One can think off many. Are you ready to have this discussion?

What is your definition?

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                        Suppose you know you are the lead searcher and you solved the exact location and have irrefutable proof, but, your entire family (kids, wife, parents, etc) all no longer believe in your searching for the chest and are against you spending any more time or money on the chase. What would you do? Suppose you could drive to your solve location with the vacation time you have left and your costs would be hotels, gas and food, say, under $1000. If you go, you catch the wrath from all those you love. If you don't go, it might be years before you can afford another opportunity.

Do you:
                        1. Go
                        2. Not go
                        3. Send someone else and hope they don't screw you over.
                        I rarely dislike the name of a thread but I definitely dislike this one. Forrest said Thee is no lead searcher

Comment

"moved"
                          - changed location
                          - picked up and taken

One can think off many. Are you ready to have this discussion?

What is your definition?
                          Hop-a-long Cassidy. . . to the final location. That is, unless you just prefer to "walk". Then it's probably two four.
                          Last edited by Suzy; 09-23-2022, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Hop-a-long Cassidy. . . to the final location. That is, unless you just prefer to "walk". Then it's probably two four.
                            Sadly, I am in no financial place to go - after my wife died in 2018......but since I have provided so many details....I am surprised no one has gone and done "hopped along" to the hidey spot.

I had posted both of the 1st two clues.....even when Forrest said you could go right to it. Yet...no one has....lol....

Why won't you go and test your luck?

Good luck Suzy!
                            Tim

Comment

Sadly, I am in no financial place to go - after my wife died in 2018......but since I have provided so many details....I am surprised no one has gone and done "hopped along" to the hidey spot.

I had posted both of the 1st two clues.....even when Forrest said you could go right to it. Yet...no one has....lol....

Why won't you go and test your luck?

Good luck Suzy!
                              Tim
                              I believe you're pushing something along the lines of a moral entitlement. I guess I'll have to think about it. Issues like this take time and can't be rushed. especially for us turtles. We gotta pretend we're slow if nothing else, otherwise we lose our character. Okay, I'm done.

Comment

I believe you're pushing something along the lines of a moral entitlement. I guess I'll have to think about it. Issues like this take time and can't be rushed. especially for us turtles. We gotta pretend we're slow if nothing else, otherwise we lose our character. Okay, I'm done.
                                Hmmm.....that "morality" word......you know I wrote an unpublished article on this topic.

....and......just because you mentioned that word......I will publish it here.....for you and others to read it.

I would love to hear your critique and feedback.

NOTE OF CAUTION:
                                If you are religious...be prepared to have the truth spoken to you.

How honest and truthful can you be with others and yourself?

If you want me to be honest and truthful.....I am also expecting it in return.

An Unfounded Morality: An Investigation Into Religious Values
                                - what is morality?

A viewpoint or perception created by an individual, in order to instruct or inform another individual with values on living a better life.

Religion introduces many morals through biblical teachings....good and bad morals are listed throughout.

=======================

Dictionary definition:

morality
                                noun:

1. principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.

2. a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.

- "a bourgeois morality"

3. the extent to which an action is right or wrong.

- "behind all the arguments lies the issue of the morality of the possession of nuclear weapons"

Similar:
                                ethics, rights and wrongs, correctness, ethicality, virtue, goodness, good behavior, righteousness, rectitude, uprightness, morals, principles, honesty, integrity, propriety, honor, justice, fair play, justness, decency, probity, chasteness, chastity, purity, blamelessness, moral standards, moral code, principles of right and wrong, rules of conduct, ethos, mores, standards, ideals

Origin:
                                -late Middle English: from Old French moralite or late Latin moralitas, from Latin moralis (see moral).

========================

Unfortunately, those morals that were introduced thousands of years ago, many are no longer valid in many ways - currently, literally and/or metaphorically. The Bible is outdated and should be used as a classification of half-truths, stories of possible cultures, but more precisely, one which had fabricated values to be instilled in others. This was done by people who wanted to control the actions of their society or the empire they ruled.

"Control the people, and peace will abound."

Sounds a lot like what society today would call "martial Law".

The Bible had its day, but it is not something that can exist or be used today, due to it being written by fallible men of a different age, but more so, written by men who were illiterate of what the future held. I.E. - Information. Knowledge. Cultural growth.

- what is a conviction and how does the conviction affect a decision?

A conviction gives us the free will to choose (or not) and/or to utilize the conviction at different moments due to it's learned values through action and occurrences in life.

- is "morality" equal to "personal conviction"?

They appear to be be very similar in context, because one can lead to the other - and can be achieved/done so, in either direction.

Examples:

"People have morals that had been learned through personal experience or because of personal convictions that have accepted."

"People make convictions which are learned or based upon the morals or actions they had previously taken, and thus use them to try to better their selves in life."

- what if the conviction is wrong and one is unaware it is?

One will normally dismiss all notions and other thoughts that are against their personally held conviction. This causes the individual to be incorrectly thinking that their belief they abscribe to is correct and/or accurate in their perceived conviction (interpretation through free will).

The individual probably did not research their conviction well enough, thus, it is possible they have achieved a wrong conclusion.

- can one live without the conviction if one knows it is not complete or accurate/correct?

Yes, but because many refuse to research and then acknowledge the historical record for the facts or the truth of their conviction, of or about the conviction, and what it may or may not hold to be true or factual, the individual appears to be mentally lazy in an effort to achieve and learn the known facts or its complete story.

- why does one always think their conviction is the correct answer?

Ignorance. Arrogance. Laziness. Refusal to be wrong. Lifelong indoctrination. Using incorrect/inaccurate information. Using man-made fabricated information. Missing information. Personal illusion (perception/free will) in a "supposed knowing" that they have decided upon, and/or then believe they can dictate whom is a "more spiritual individual over another" - and then follow or cause other individuals to follow those doing the dictating (blind following) inaccurately.

My response to these dilemmas:

- "I am using the complete historical record & you are not. You are limiting yourself as to what certain men have told you to limit. I do not."

- many texts associated to "Jesus" have been removed from the public eye, in order to control individual convictions. All religions disregard those documents and reject them, because - other men told them to do so.

- many individuals claim to follow a complete Jesus, yet they do not include many texts that either include sayings by Jesus, or include his teachings. No man has the right to claim to be more spiritual than another in order to choose which "Jesus" someone is to follow. One can not repackage "Jesus" to fit their own liking.

- many individuals will lean on other men to tell them what texts they should abide by - but where does "God" distinguish this? No man has the authority of any "god" to say they know any "god". This clearly is the assertion - as it currently is stated by another man. Deceptive and manipulative mythology.

"Truth is the answer to finding peace and love - and is achieved through the destruction of deception." - ZosoRocks (Tim)

This is why we need to evolve......for a better world.

Good luck.
                                Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X