A good map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good map

Since the treasure is located somewhere on the map that was in the second book. I think that is a great map to use. . And leads you to Wwwh. That's where the imagination aspect comes into play. Gets you to the beginning of the 3rd clue. Where you need to then be BOG. Adding the 1st pic with 6- 3 - E to see if it helps anyone with coordinates. 2nd pic coukd be a game changer for someone. The Y in Rocky Mountains looks exactly like a stick figure throwing his arms out like to make you halt. Still looking for who created the blurry map?? I think ff did and had Benchmark recreate it. And then he mailed it to the Smithsonian. It's his one masterpiece that took him 15 years to draw. Putting all his treasures ( family, loved ones and nature) married and hidden in the geographic regions like a architect. 16000 strokes( links) to tie them all together so they will not be forgotten. If i had any artistic ability i would pull them all out of the individual adaptations of who they are. There is Skippy, dad, mom, Mrs. Ford, peggy, a horse, old binnys, a porcupine, a gorrila, a baseball player, a owl and more. All laid inbetween a outline of Forrest himself. If someone can take that to the next step. I would be willing to help. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190819-155521_Gallery.jpg
Views:	750
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	113012

Forrest said he's only good at drawing stick figures. Modesty i believe Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190819-161727_Gallery.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	113015

Comment

Another interesting thing . But i believe has no purpose. All the labled ereas around the 6-3-E all have double connected letters in them. Just like FoRRest FeNN's name.

Comment

I used my good map to get the fire started, and wouldn’t ya know it, and it magically turned into a blaze! It was crazy! But now that I got the fire started, there’s no real need for you to get a fire started too, you’re all invited to sit next to me and eat some baby Ruth candy bars while we tell treasure hunting stories! The more scarrrrry, the better!

Ps for those that are old enough, I can show you how to make a maryjane pipe out of a Dr Pepper can

Comment

Sounds like somebody has figured out the right map. I wonder how many searchers have actually purchased it? My unscientific survey suggests almost nobody -- relative to the number of searchers.

Comment

And neither has zapster
            "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
              And neither has zapster
              Treasure Joe: I welcome you to go right on believing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                Since the treasure is located somewhere on the map that was in the second book. I think that is a great map to use. . And leads you to Wwwh. That's where the imagination aspect comes into play. Gets you to the beginning of the 3rd clue. Where you need to then be BOG. Adding the 1st pic with 6- 3 - E to see if it helps anyone with coordinates. 2nd pic coukd be a game changer for someone. The Y in Rocky Mountains looks exactly like a stick figure throwing his arms out like to make you halt. Still looking for who created the blurry map?? I think ff did and had Benchmark recreate it. And then he mailed it to the Smithsonian. It's his one masterpiece that took him 15 years to draw. Putting all his treasures ( family, loved ones and nature) married and hidden in the geographic regions like a architect. 16000 strokes( links) to tie them all together so they will not be forgotten. If i had any artistic ability i would pull them all out of the individual adaptations of who they are. There is Skippy, dad, mom, Mrs. Ford, peggy, a horse, old binnys, a porcupine, a gorrila, a baseball player, a owl and more. All laid inbetween a outline of Forrest himself. If someone can take that to the next step. I would be willing to help. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190819-155521_Gallery.jpg
Views:	750
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	113012
                I'm confused, perhaps you could clarify. TTOTC doesn't contain a map but TFTW does contain a map. Correct? Which map is the best one to use?
                TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach.Tested View Post

I'm confused, perhaps you could clarify. TTOTC doesn't contain a map but TFTW does contain a map. Correct? Which map is the best one to use?
                  TIA
                  The best map to use in this hunt is GE (it's the most versatile and powerful). But mapquest (another online map) is also useful. This message is all part of my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach.Tested View Post

TIA
                    I think Sunburnt is saying the map from TFTW is "the good map" needed to find the treasure along with TTOTC and GE.
                    f was asked if there are any clues in TFTW and his reply was 'yes, because the map in is the book' f.
                    So Sunburnt may well be right!

Comment

Longitudes, latitudes and theodolites.
                      Degrees, minutes and seconds.
                      Satellites these days.
                      Last edited by 1Trailblazer2019; 09-02-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X