Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you go to a place and look for words? Or do you make the words into a place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you go to a place and look for words? Or do you make the words into a place?

Because I think that interpreting geographic features correctly by sight, the way a poet envisioned them is rather difficult.
    The are supposed to take you there.
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

You must solve the first two clues before you leave home. That fact should not be in dispute. Personally, I won't leave home on a search w/o solving all 9.

Comment

I solved everything I have while having BOTG... (in case it's nothing, I'm with you, Zap!)

What I wanted to say is… Maybe you can solve up to 9 clues from home, but you definitely can solve all 9 while having BOTG! It's a matter of effective work and time consumption…

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
        Because I think that interpreting geographic features correctly by sight, the way a poet envisioned them is rather difficult.
        I think you are exactly right, it is difficult. That's why the first clue has to take you to a place from a place and the interpreting comes when you get there.

Comment

IMO, the poem, when solved correctly, takes you where you need to go....you don't make the words fit your area, nor do you figure out their meaning BOTG (though you could the latter).
          Never share your secret with anybody. It will destroy you. -Chanakya

Comment

Both.

i try to let the words lead me to a place where I can go BOTG to look and see if they truly work or fit.
            Last edited by Wayne Ross; 08-15-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
              I go to my place and look for treasure, ain’t no words in the woods bro.

Comment

Working...
              X