Forrest said to bring gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest said to bring gloves

I can't come up with an obvious scenario where you come up on the chest and you find yourself needing gloves. There are many different types of gloves that serve different purposes, do we to protect ourselves from cold, heat, something sharp or jagged, corrosive, or unsanitary. I'm not sure what to make of it. If we have the correct solve do we know why we need them before we go to the chest?

It makes you braver when you have to pull away the thorny wood.
    "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
    --- OH!!

Comment

Perhaps you will need to handle it with care - so take your kid gloves.

Comment

the chest is wet b/c of physics. why? Condensation.

Let's say the chest is hidden *within* something like a bronze statue. Then it would be very cool at night (brave the cold and touch the bronze like the students), hot from the sun during the day, especially inside the statue. So gloves will help pick up a hot bronze chest... that's wet from condensation. I figure I'll just take off my shirt and use that.

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post
          I can't come up with an obvious scenario where you come up on the chest and you find yourself needing gloves. There are many different types of gloves that serve different purposes, do we to protect ourselves from cold, heat, something sharp or jagged, corrosive, or unsanitary. I'm not sure what to make of it. If we have the correct solve do we know why we need them before we go to the chest?
          He doesn’t want you getting booger’s on his bracelet lol

Comment

The quote was in relation to the weight of the chest only!

http://mysteriouswritings.com/weekly...-of-the-chase/

*The chest weighs 42 pounds plus, best to have gloves (Posted March 11th, 2016)

Comment

I was BOTG last week and should have had gloves on just for crossing rocky areas. And yes OH! For your thorny bushes.

Comment

Could possibly be suspended by a rope in a tree. Wavering in the wind. Near where the owl flew away. Or need to pull one up from a crevis. He did find a treasure over seas like that i heard. Pulling on a rope. Kind of ties in the ball of yarn . And knots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                  Could possibly be suspended by a rope in a tree. Wavering in the wind. Near where the owl flew away. Or need to pull one up from a crevis. He did find a treasure over seas like that i heard. Pulling on a rope. Kind of ties in the ball of yarn . And knots.
                  Was the treasure you're referring to the new life he was given when he was holding onto the cable getting airlifted outta the jungle?

Comment

No. I wanna say somewhere like Malaysia. He found a heavy rope that lead into a river. I forgot what the artifact that was attached to it was. Sorry. Not much help.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                      It makes you braver when you have to pull away the thorny wood.
                      Bingo (in my opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                        What ball of yarn? Are you sure it wasn't a ball of bobwire?

Comment

Working...
                        X