Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Blaze...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Blaze...

    For many years now, I have hoped the blaze was something like this (minus maybe the Staff of Ra):

    https://youtu.be/J_SGlGHF_XQ

    Am I crazy?

    mm
    If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

  • #2
    thats exactly what it's like.

    Comment


    • #3
      The Wolf wrote of this concept too, https://www.findingfenn.com/sample-chapter
      except he used Khonsu instead of Ra.
      "I took out the crystal skull, fixed it to The Staff of Khonsu, inserted it into the hole and twisted it until it locked in place. I checked my watch — 3:42 a.m. — and waited as the moonbeam entered through the large window- like opening in the cave wall. The crystal began to glow and shot a rainbow out the of Crystal of Thoth’s left eye at a 222 degree radial across the raised ledge onto the irrefutable blaze."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1
        doesnt look anything like your butt crack rock to me??
        Hahaha, fair enough!

        Apparently, that is my special spot and not Mr. Fenn’s. That said, make no mistake, that place is in such a whimsical place that even Alice from Wonderland would be jealous.

        mm
        Last edited by minotaur_moreno; 08-12-2019, 11:45 PM.
        If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Haley B View Post
          The Wolf wrote of this concept too, https://www.findingfenn.com/sample-chapter
          except he used Khonsu instead of Ra.
          "I took out the crystal skull, fixed it to The Staff of Khonsu, inserted it into the hole and twisted it until it locked in place. I checked my watch — 3:42 a.m. — and waited as the moonbeam entered through the large window- like opening in the cave wall. The crystal began to glow and shot a rainbow out the of Crystal of Thoth’s left eye at a 222 degree radial across the raised ledge onto the irrefutable blaze."
          Though I think @The Wolf is very intelligent and I liked debating with him on the message boards while he was around, though I didn’t read his book, my argument with a moon solve would be that I don’t think it’s possible that the sun doesn’t play some important roll to the correct solve with how often Mr. Fenn speaks about it.

          Just my opinion.

          mm
          If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post

            Though I think @The Wolf is very intelligent and I liked debating with him on the message boards while he was around, though I didn’t read his book, my argument with a moon solve would be that I don’t think it’s possible that the sun doesn’t play some important roll to the correct solve with how often Mr. Fenn speaks about it.

            Just my opinion.

            mm
            I am relatively new so pardon my ignorance, but can you explain where this butt crack rock is? It sounds plausible, "but tarry ..." lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Arrowhead Arch......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post
                For many years now, I have hoped the blaze was something like this (minus maybe the Staff of Ra):

                https://youtu.be/J_SGlGHF_XQ

                Am I crazy?

                mm
                I didn’t click on the link but from the staff of ra I’d have to imagine you’re talking about Indiana Jones?! Lol

                the blaze is small and simple, has a little bit of tar on it either by design or to hold it in place... maybe that’s why it’s not feasible to move it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Copper
                  I believe Forrest has given us things to find. And if we can find them all we will eventually find the chest.
                  What kinds of things do you believe Forrest has "given us to find"?
                  Have you found any or all of them?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Copper
                    I can’t even find matching socks in the morning.
                    Ladies are suppose tabe barefoot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Copper
                      I can’t even find matching socks in the morning.
                      False modesty; we all know you're hot on the trail; it's okay; you don't have to tell us what you found.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1
                        doesnt look anything like your butt crack rock to me??
                        Your clever use of words is impressive (not necessarily favorably).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Wayne Ross View Post
                          Arrowhead Arch......
                          Please tell us more about this.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

                            I didn’t click on the link but from the staff of ra I’d have to imagine you’re talking about Indiana Jones?! Lol

                            the blaze is small and simple, has a little bit of tar on it either by design or to hold it in place... maybe that’s why it’s not feasible to move it?
                            "Small" is relative. I think the blaze Fenn had in mind when he published the poem is longer than a Tesla (car, that is, not rocket or hyperloop).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                              "Small" is relative. I think the blaze Fenn had in mind when he published the poem is longer than a Tesla (car, that is, not rocket or hyperloop).
                              I think the blaze would fit in the palm of your hand! If it was big, every passer by would see it and I don’t think that’s the case although there’s a much greater chance that I’m wrong rather than being right though, that’s for sure.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X