Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates and announcements

Hey search friends. Couple of things.

Monday night is the show that will announce our fun new project for the search community! It will be fun and hope you all like it. We will also be on AGK on Wednesday night discussing it. It is somewhat a surprise but anybody saying it is something about my personally will be banned immediately (only kidding, kind of... haha). Feel free to have some fun with it. Link to follow.

Second, I think we need a Forrest Fenn Marathon! 12 hours of chase discussion..... Please give us some feedback on what you want to see different, favorite parts, new ideas...... and if Saturday or Sunday is better.

Thanks!

K
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Have you ever had Jenny Kile on? I’d like to hear more from her since F gave her special words in advance, 6 questions, kids questions, etc. Seems like she would have a lot of insight, much like Dal. And maybe a discussion of treasure signs, like Bs, Ms, owls, etc. Just some thoughts. I enjoy your shows!

Comment

I lick window sills cause the lead paint taste like chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Will197532 View Post
        I lick window sills cause the lead paint taste like chicken
        I eat chicken cause it tastes like lead paint off the window sill lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

I eat chicken cause it tastes like lead paint off the window sill lol.
          Damn window sills must be part of the Matrix! Should have took the blue pill

Comment

I don't lick window sills, because they taste like cat.
            Wow. . . did I really say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
              I don't lick window sills, because they taste like cat.
              Wow. . . did I really say that?
              Lick? Cat? Do you know how many times I had to erase this message before I came up with this one lol

Comment

If I eat enuff paint chips I can smell numbers...

Comment

see the artist's point of cheering? https://youtu.be/mVeTx1L2zto look down? don't celebrate?

Comment

Working...
                  X