Away with Words......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away with Words......

Anyone besides me noticed that so many words are being spoken, but so very little is being said.
    I think Forrest is whispering something and none of us are hearing.
    Is he the "I"or could it be someone or something else that is speaking to us in his poem?
    Is he toying with us; with our emotions, and our imaginations?
    Close our eyes, open our minds, and think with our hearts.
    I think we should tread lightly.

Speaking of treading lightly, I think we should pay attention to the environment, and try not to trash it so much. On my last search hike into the wilderness, I saw some assorted old trash, which included
    some broken glass and some rusty steel. So I removed some of it. If I go there again, I'll remove more. I'm trying to lead by example.

Comment

I too, when I go back, will try to spruce it up a bit.

Comment

On second thought, since you're talking of salt - words which say such a very lot;
        I'm not so sure that I should turn around, as it could most likely be just a plot.
        Cheap they may be,
        but all I can see
        is a big red dog looking down at me.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
          Speaking of treading lightly, I think we should pay attention to the environment, and try not to trash it so much. On my last search hike into the wilderness, I saw some assorted old trash, which included
          some broken glass and some rusty steel. So I removed some of it. If I go there again, I'll remove more. I'm trying to lead by example.
          You ARE the lead searcher! I KNEW it.

Ummm, hmm...

Where was the old trash? I'll go there and remove some too?

Comment

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

You ARE the lead searcher! I KNEW it.

Ummm, hmm...

Where was the old trash? I'll go there and remove some too?
            Near the creek, and near the natural feature (on the ground) that looks like a letter of the alphabet. Does that help?

Comment

Working...
            X