How does Forrest gage....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

I don’t think anyone can get closer than 200 feet and NOT find it.
    I would say you could be really close and not find it. The hiding places are so numerous, even if you are within 20 feet you could easily miss it. But take hope as I believe that is why you should never conclude any area has already been thoroughly searched.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Ross View Post

I would say you could be really close and not find it. The hiding places are so numerous, even if you are within 20 feet you could easily miss it. But take hope as I believe that is why you should never conclude any area has already been thoroughly searched.
      Forrest has said it’s highly unlikely anyone would get within 12 feet and NOT find it, combine that with the fact he’s said NOBODY has been closer than 200 feet, AND 200 feet is really accurate, leads me to believe that in the canyon (north-south) there’s probably a smaller canyon (east and west ) in the canyon(n/s) and if you can find it, it goes back about 200 feet and that’s where I believe he hid it. Have you ever seen a belief like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

Forrest has said it’s highly unlikely anyone would get within 12 feet and NOT find it, combine that with the fact he’s said NOBODY has been closer than 200 feet, AND 200 feet is really accurate, leads me to believe that in the canyon (north-south) there’s probably a smaller canyon (east and west ) in the canyon(n/s) and if you can find it, it goes back about 200 feet and that’s where I believe he hid it. Have you ever seen a belief like that?
        I can dig it... in my latest quest, I had to use these extremely badass cliff dwelling tunnels to surface the top of a table mesa. It blew my mind. Truly a portal to another world. I think of the place a lot (in case the world/economy take a dump, or there's so much rain, that this dry place would again be viable)
        Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

There are three targets in the area forming a triangle. The distance between these points are given has hints in the TTOTC. When calculated with a triangle sss formula, you get a very specific number equal to a number he has repeated each year. Thus, if someone is standing in the area of the triangle, ff knows exactly how far they are from the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
            I can dig it... in my latest quest, I had to use these extremely badass cliff dwelling tunnels to surface the top of a table mesa. It blew my mind. Truly a portal to another world. I think of the place a lot (in case the world/economy take a dump, or there's so much rain, that this dry place would again be viable)
            Wow! Where was this??
            "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

Wow! Where was this??
              Utah! I checked Utah anyway! 4C
              Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Working...
              X