Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Oh!

Would appreciate a check in and hope you are doing well
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Who? What? Why???

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      Would appreciate a check in and hope you are doing well
      He is currently BOTG with no contact to earth, but he should be returning with the chest today , most likely his own.
      "What we've learned is that you
      should always tell the truth, but you should not always tell ALL of the
      truth."

Comment

Ah! You mein Oh!... now I got it...

Comment

https://youtu.be/ju-lptJweTc

Comment

Originally posted by Presque vu View Post

He is currently BOTG with no contact to earth, but he should be returning with the chest today , most likely his own.
            i was wondering if he had went yet.

Comment

Yes it's his second 5 day trip this summer, haven't heard from him in 5 days, hope to here from him soon or I'm going to have to fly to Cody. I know his exact coordinates
              "What we've learned is that you
              should always tell the truth, but you should not always tell ALL of the
              truth."

Comment

Nothin' but nice vacations near Cody/Kirwin. But I wish Oh! and anyone following in his mistaken footsteps safe journeys.

Comment

I NEVER told anyone I was going BOTG here on THOR or anywhere? Strange? BOTG are to be kept hushed in my opinion as it can cause problems.

Although it may have been because of my silence on the blog.
                  Last edited by OH!!; 08-13-2019, 03:37 PM.
                  "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
                  --- OH!!

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                    I NEVER told anyone I was going BOTG here on THOR or anywhere? Strange? BOTG are to be kept hushed in my opinion as it can cause problems.

Although it may have been because of my silence on the blog.
                    I had no idea that you were BOTG, but several checked in when you were not on the site (I assume) and were worried. Glad you are ok.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Presque vu View Post
                      Yes it's his second 5 day trip this summer, haven't heard from him in 5 days, hope to here from him soon or I'm going to have to fly to Cody. I know his exact coordinates
                      I thought (the bison) Cody has been spread around quite a bit. So his "exact coordinates" seems a bit fuzzy, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I had no idea that you were BOTG, but several checked in when you were not on the site (I assume) and were worried. Glad you are ok.
                        Thank you for your concern. Very nice....
                        "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
                        --- OH!!

Comment

I was worried about jas this a.m. when no one is here, I get worried
                          https://youtu.be/WVT2MPNCqgM

Comment

Working...
                          X