Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just sittin in the shade under the tree..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite Hitchcock film, and why my all friends have got friends in low places ... https://youtu.be/GjPCk494e5Q
    #AViewToAKill

Comment

here's a thot.....
      If the poem had said "put in below the home of Barnes."
      Would it have mattered?
      Last edited by wwwamericana; 08-27-2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I have absolutely no idea, but it's certainly a Noble notion.

Comment

But the more I consider it, I'm thingking naught

Comment

in or to a position below or lower than something else -
            Therefore, a 30 foot tree near his spot, with the top branch extending above his hat while seated, by a foot or so, would qualify as him being "under a tree".

Comment

Time to do a bit more thinkin - haven't had near the time to just sit outside and ponder.
              So here goes.........

Perhaps what we should be looking for is hanging around our necks.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                Time to do a bit more thinkin - haven't had near the time to just sit outside and ponder.
                So here goes.........

Is this perchance a Tom Dooley reference? #HeadDown

Comment

AL - Granted that's a good correlation, but it is too much of a downer for me. Carry your imagination to something bigger and brighter.

Comment

AL - Granted that's a good correlation, but it is too much of a downer for me. Carry your imagination to something bigger and brighter.
                    An Alabaster Albatross? A Scarlet Scarf sporting White Polka Dots? A Dandelion Dickey? I'm running out of ideas here. Surely it's not my Crimson Confusion you reference.
                    And just for the record, I don't don crosses, but I do draw them on Maps, some say all too often. Man on a Mission here. Never a Martyr.
                    Last edited by A Leach; 10-07-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

So here goes.........

A "V" ?? Tsk, Tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

A "V" ?? Tsk, Tsk.
                        Are you expressing disapproval, old friend?

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post

An Alabaster Albatross? A Scarlet Scarf sporting White Polka Dots? A Dandelion Dickey? I'm running out of ideas here. Surely it's not my Crimson Confusion you reference.
                          And just for the record, I don't don crosses, but I do draw them on Maps, some say all too often. Man on a Mission here. Never a Martyr.
                          I do wear crosses - never without one. Keeps me and my family safe (or so I believe).

Comment

I do wear crosses - never without one. Keeps me and my family safe (or so I believe).
                            You should try garlic instead. Anticarcinogenic.

Comment

So here goes.........

Ehhh.....I guess this isn't for everyone. I'm wearing a stethoscope currently, but I am hearing and listening just fine I think. Was the 'cross' comment what you were thinking? I like U necks better than V necks personally. Bigger and brighter? Not sure...
                              Last edited by Moody Chameleon; 10-07-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post

You should try garlic instead. Anticarcinogenic.
                                And wards off vampires. Dual-use.

Comment

Working...
                                X