Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Understanding Dizzy Dean

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
    I believe we as a community are searching for a “raised star” either on a rock or a tree, and that star is the blaze.
    The Blaze IS the star of the show. Nailed it! (Found me)
    -and I left San Antonio in 2016.
    Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 08-03-2019, 09:14 AM.
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

    Comment


    • #47
      Crabby and Cowboy - let's meet up where the waters halt, under the blaze, at high noon.
      Don't forget to wear your hats so I kin recognize ya.
      Not's sure what we got on tap.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by CrabbyMD
        Cool! I'll bring my drinkin' hat!!
        {"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":111478}
        Click image for larger version

Name:	froghat.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	111482

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Copper
          This is a great write-up ending with a star.

          https://www.findingfenn.com/single-p...locks-the-poem
          Kinda interesting . . . but how does any of it "unlock" anything?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

            Hello Sister, it’s not an anagram. It’s right there in black and white in the first line of stanza four. If you’ve been wise and found the blaze. The ‘wisemen’ were following a star to Bethlehem. So if you are ‘wise’ you are searching for a star.
            That's too much of a stretch for me. But I believe that wise is an important word in the poem.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

              Anna-- I think the statement, "it hasn't been found" is incorrect. I believe Mr. Fenn KNOWS it has been found. Yes, I'm positive, he knows.

              1f
              I wouldn't be very surprised to learn that the TC has been found and that Mr. Fenn knows this (as of today, 8/3/19).

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                I wouldn't be very surprised to learn that the TC has been found and that Mr. Fenn knows this (as of today, 8/3/19).
                That quote was taken out of context.......reading above that entry.....you can clearly see we were talking about the blaze

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                  That's too much of a stretch for me. But I believe that wise is an important word in the poem.
                  The irony is that the writings AG assumptions come from are as cryptic as Forrest's poem any day of the week.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                    That's too much of a stretch for me. But I believe that wise is an important word in the poem.
                    I believe that if and when the final solve is ever released by the finder that it will be met with the same amount of healthy skepticism, in spite of the fact that the hunter has the chest in his or her possession. I know that it is a very important scrapbook, otherwise he wouldn’t have included in the revised edition of OUAW. The “raised star” as the blaze is just a theory, but I haven’t seen any other imaginative interpretations of the scrapbook.
                    Last edited by Anna Graham; 08-04-2019, 07:41 AM.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

                      I believe that if and when the final solve is ever released by the finder that it will be met with the same amount of healthy skepticism, in spite of the fact that the hunter has the chest in his or her possession. I know that it is a very important scrapbook, otherwise he wouldn’t have included in the revised edition of OUAW. The “raised star” as the blaze is just a theory, but I haven’t seen any other imaginative interpretations of the scrapbook.
                      I'm certain that the released solve would fully redeem the finder by its solidity. 100% sure no book has the outright blaze. At best, a book may contain a roundabout blaze. No star is the blaze. Since no one can really prove anything yet, we can refer back on THOR to things I've said.
                      Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 08-04-2019, 10:15 AM.
                      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                        I wouldn't be very surprised to learn that the TC has been found and that Mr. Fenn knows this (as of today, 8/3/19).
                        I'm curious - what is your definition of found? If it has been "found" then why hasn't it been recovered? Does "found" mean that someone has actually seen the chest? Or maybe "found" means that someone has been within 20 feet of the chest. Even if you are able to get coordinates from the poem, due to the inaccuracy of GPS you can only be confident to within about 20 feet. Forrest said that a physical presence is needed to complete the solve. Does "found" mean that someone has figured out the GPS coordinates and they just need to go BOTG to recover the chest? Or maybe the finder has been BOTG and there's some kind of trick (twist) at the end that they aren't seeing.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

                          I'm curious - what is your definition of found? If it has been "found" then why hasn't it been recovered? Does "found" mean that someone has actually seen the chest? Or maybe "found" means that someone has been within 20 feet of the chest. Even if you are able to get coordinates from the poem, due to the inaccuracy of GPS you can only be confident to within about 20 feet. Forrest said that a physical presence is needed to complete the solve. Does "found" mean that someone has figured out the GPS coordinates and they just need to go BOTG to recover the chest? Or maybe the finder has been BOTG and there's some kind of trick (twist) at the end that they aren't seeing.
                          I've always believed Forrest chose the word "found" because you must create the path (blaze) from the poem to reach the actual blaze. This is the most simplistic approach IMO, but there are so many ways to cook it, and only one interpretation can be correct. For example, maybe there are many recognizable features along the way that could fall within the definition of a 'blaze', but the real blaze is the correct path all the way to the TC hidey spot. This ties into the theory of a multi-layered approach, which after multiple trips to my area I now prefer.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                            Or maybe the finder has been BOTG and there's some kind of . . . (twist) at the end that they aren't seeing.
                            I agree.
                            Then again, they may be twisted already and they're seeing something no one else has seen.
                            If that were the case, they may not see any need for hurry.
                            They might even be the type to have a solve so cocky that it has inflated the psi and they therefore,suffer from head pressure.
                            Having the correct solve is going to blow your mind, no matter who they think you are.
                            I'm thinking that this knowledge would cause that person to pause and reflect.
                            It might take awhile.
                            Who knows.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Copper
                              This is a great write-up ending with a star.

                              https://www.findingfenn.com/single-p...locks-the-poem
                              Good pick up. The wolf was written many good articles on the star concept. Don’t see much discussion on his work.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Did Dizzy drink beer ? & how many did he drink ?
                                ( dust cover " 6 pack of beer" ) ? & who bought the beer ?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X