Forrest gets mail #23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post
    Johnny & Donna are suspect. This is a message. Good luck, whoever you are.
    Johnny --> Jonnny come lately ?
    Donna --> Prima Donna of the Search (Sacha or Stephanie)?

Comment

Originally posted by sadcom View Post

Johnny --> Jonnny come lately ?
      Donna --> Prima Donna of the Search (Sacha or Stephanie)?
      Well, that might be a Stretch.

Comment

I remember a time when I was about 7, .8, when my grandfather warned us of a rabid Wolverine taunting the acreage. Our walk home form school was 2.2 miles and I remember seeing that dang thing a few times walking home, which turned into a run. It totally freaked me out. Finally grandpa put out a box trap and captured it. I've never seen anything so ferocious in all of my life! My grandpa had to shoot it because he couldn't release it. The ferociousness is still burned into my memory to this day.
        "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
        --- OH!!

Comment

Even thou it's assumed. " I've spent a lot of time there " is the Rockies. It could refereing to the Wind River Range. After all, wind could affect the chest.

Comment

Ok. This is straying a little off the actual email. But I just noticed. In what I call the original map. The blurry one with tribal lands labeled. Wind River range is just labled Winds. And doesn't it seem odd. All the Ranges names end with S's. And the only one actual labled with the word "range" is Swan range and that has no S. I know it could just be because all the other ranges are longer names.

Comment

Johnny and Donna was in the wood (singular) and they was in the right spot.
              They didn’t cross the river and still was in the right spot. If they would have crossed the river they would have passed it.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post
                Wolverine is a member of the "X"-Men. His adopted daughter is X-23, who then takes over the name Wolverine.
                FGM-23. The LS may be female. Several other interesting things in this one.

Johnny & Donna are suspect. This is a message. Good luck, whoever you are.
                His codename was Weapon X.

When I was on Yellowstone some years ago a number of us were gathered near a ranger while watching a black bear forage across the street. A kid asked about the ferocity of wolverines as compared to bears. The ranger went into his spiel about them and how incredible they are. I thought the kid would get a kick out of an X-Men reference so I suggested, "It's probably on account of their adamantium skeletons." The next few seconds of confused silence were disappointing.
                "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

As suggested by Grace Galbraith and voxpops in https://dalneitzel.com/2019/07/24/forrest-gets-mail-23/

Wolverines...solve win er...solve winner

re solve win... resolve win

And, superimposing OneMoreBOTG's

Wolverine is a member of the "X"-Men.

I am concluding that if Johnny come Lately and Donna the Cookie were hiking close to the location of X at the right time, they could have spotted an elusive Lead Searcher ...

Comment

Originally posted by sadcom View Post
                    As suggested by Grace Galbraith and voxpops in https://dalneitzel.com/2019/07/24/forrest-gets-mail-23/

Wolverines...solve win er...solve winner

re solve win... resolve win

And, superimposing OneMoreBOTG's

Wolverine is a member of the "X"-Men.

I am concluding that if Johnny come Lately and Donna the Cookie were hiking close to the location of X at the right time, they could have spotted an elusive Lead Searcher ...
                    I'm curious how you come up with "Johnny come lately" from the FGM itself ?

Comment

The song Johnny Angel debuted on The Donna Reed Show in 1962.

https://www.metv.com/stories/watch-s...onna-reed-show

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                        I'm curious how you come up with "Johnny come lately" from the FGM itself ?
                        That association didn't come from FGM... I believe Donna and Johnny are not real names but Forrest-like references to known searchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
                          I view this FGM with a skeptical eye.
                          https://braveandboldlost.blogspot.co...wolverine.html

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Madonna-net-worth-1146700.jpg?r=1561737454545.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.5 KB ID:	110468
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by voxpops; 07-25-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

IMO- it’s a ref to the song Johnny and Donna. Most likely a family from Michigan (wolverine state) with kids who had to turn back because their young daughter went into a rage. They probably made it to the marvel gaze with the tarry scant. But what else is on that gaze can’t be just chance- no way. But then life turns you upside down and they have to return for their husbands pursuits. And all they can do is wait until next time, knowing they were so close. IMO

Comment

#23 (again)........Psalms 23
                                Marvel character......Marvel gaze

Forrest is leading us into the valley....

Comment

Working...
                                X