• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest gets mail #23

New Mail... whatchathink?

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/07/24/forrest-gets-mail-23/

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

Comment

Pound for pound , wolverines are the baddest animal on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
        Johnny and Donna were in the wrong search area. There is no "raging flow" to deal with BOTG near the correct search area. All in my opinion.

Comment

Paging Johnny and Donna...come in.

First off there is a ; where a : should be.
          Second, is it that rare? I saw a pair of wolverines up in Denali a few years ago.
          Third, the LS has been in the right spot since last summer.
          Fourth, the LS is stuck at MARVEL GAZE.
          Fifth, it's not in Wind River.

IMO, of course.
          Last edited by OneMoreBOTG; 07-24-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I view this FGM with a skeptical eye.

Comment

Found 'em!

Comment

I've seen a pair of wolverines on every BOTG I've been on.
                They're not that rare.
                https://www.workbootsusa.com/hiking.html
                For "foot travel", you just can't beat 'em.

Comment

I love this FGM. I got my money on the Wolverine finding the chest.

Comment

Please let this be the year they beat the Buckeyes.

Comment

I called it.. lol I told my son in law 2 days ago the f would put out another scrapbook or a FGM by the weekend.. lol.. a little earlier than I thought.

He's become a celebrity or icon as he said.. of sorts.... and he craves the attention. He can't help it. It's his Dopamine of sorts to converse and searchers eat it up... lol
                      Whether there is anything to it or not doesn't really matter.

A Celebrity that walks down the street or goes into public places and doesn't get noticed after being such a public figure will end up drawing attention to themselves. Maybe in the smallest ways just to get the adoring fans to fawn over them.. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just that it something they can't or don't want to help.

f has said he is backing away and yet seems to get more involved. Didn't he say it was even doctors orders and yet he is always posting something to grab attention when the attention seem to be waining..

Think about why some celebs do the things they do...

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
                        I called it.. lol I told my son in law 2 days ago the f would put out another scrapbook or a FGM by the weekend.. lol.. a little earlier than I thought.

He's become a celebrity or icon as he said.. of sorts.... and he craves the attention. He can't help it. It's his Dopamine of sorts to converse and searchers eat it up... lol
                        Whether there is anything to it or not doesn't really matter.

A Celebrity that walks down the street or goes into public places and doesn't get noticed after being such a public figure will end up drawing attention to themselves. Maybe in the smallest ways just to get the adoring fans to fawn over them.. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just that it something they can't or don't want to help.

f has said he is backing away and yet seems to get more involved. Didn't he say it was even doctors orders and yet he is always posting something to grab attention when the attention seem to be waining..

Think about why some celebs do the things they do...
                        IMO he has more attention than he want's already. Any chance he might be doing something on a grand scale out of the goodness of his heart? When people speculate about others supposed bad intentions, their own intentions show through.

Comment

Wolverine is a member of the "X"-Men. His adopted daughter is X-23, who then takes over the name Wolverine.
                          FGM-23. The LS may be female. Several other interesting things in this one.

Johnny & Donna are suspect. This is a message. Good luck, whoever you are.

Comment

Then again...
                            https://youtu.be/HixChm_TZ4Y

Comment

Originally posted by JaS<3 View Post
                              Dude. I thought we were friends. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X