The big picture.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zapster...God loves you.
    "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Someone on reddit was saying the big picture may refer to the largest picture in TTOTC, which is the class picture...... thoughts?
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post
        So then, is it safe to say the finder must go alone for retrieval?
        It's "safe" to say almost anything. But not every statement is a correct (factual/true) one. The last few feet of a logical route to the TC is through a narrow passageway. But it could, with considerable
        work, be widened before entering by several folks at once. Not worth the trouble, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

It's "safe" to say almost anything. But not every statement is a correct (factual/true) one. The last few feet of a logical route to the TC is through a narrow passageway. But it could, with considerable
          work, be widened before entering by several folks at once. Not worth the trouble, in my opinion.
          Oh baby, you got me thinkin - prob not a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Huge difference to me, Old Pilot. I think organized religion and every one of their "sacred" texts is a bunch of hooey. Written by men primarily to control behavior and exploit scientific ignorance. Forrest is "spiritual" and not religious, in my opinion, because he isn't drinking the Kool Aid and is an adherent of the Golden and Silver Rules: just as I am as a solid Atheist.
            It's a bit difficult for me to imagine a solid Atheist praying to Thor. (Just friendly teasing, don'tcha know)

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
              Someone on reddit was saying the big picture may refer to the largest picture in TTOTC, which is the class picture...... thoughts?
              Big, bigger, biggest is how I would figure that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

It's a bit difficult for me to imagine a solid Atheist praying to Thor. (Just friendly teasing, don'tcha know)
                Tease accepted. ;-) I don't pray to Thor (or anyone), and I also don't think Forrest is an atheist. (He strikes me more as agnostic). If I were to pray to anything or anyone, I suppose it would be the sun god Ra. I certainly hope that our scientific theories about our sun's stability/longevity are accurate! For without old Sol, our warm waters most certainly will halt. :-)
                Last edited by Zapster; 08-04-2019, 01:17 AM. Reason: Typo edit.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
                  Zapster...God loves you.

Comment

Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9....

Comment

Working...
                    X