YOU will NOT find it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU will NOT find it

YOU are special, you've got an eye for detail and mystery.

The poem however is designed to last a minimum 100 years maybe even 1000 years.

YOU WON'T FIND IT, it will be found in the future. WE are the LORE.

Whatever it is you are looking for, start looking for it, it's like the chase but not, it's similar but different, it's YOUR thing you are looking for.

Go Get It!

love from a friend x
    The man said it himself...
    'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
    19.25 on
    https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
    'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post
    YOU are special, you've got an eye for detail and mystery.

The poem however is designed to last a minimum 100 years maybe even 1000 years.

YOU WON'T FIND IT, it will be found in the future. WE are the LORE.

Whatever it is you are looking for, start looking for it, it's like the chase but not, it's similar but different, it's YOUR thing you are looking for.

Go Get It!

love from a friend x
    Maybe instead of looking a hundred years into the future, what if the poem connects a hundred years in the past making us currently a hundred years in the future?! Lol

Comment

Perhaps it's possible that all FF's talk about 100 and 1000 years has to do with geographic and even topographic changes associated with land near the solve?

And I'm certain your post title is fake news.

Comment

The duece owns it brah. Ever hear the story about the devil and deja vu, in the valley of the lost tribes. This is not a game.
        Last edited by khan; 07-21-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

I disagree. Forest himself said it will be found in 2018. Most likely due to searchers being very close (emails). I think it will be found very very soon. Like mid August 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

The duece owns it brah. Ever hear the story about the devil and deja vu, in the valley of the lost tribes. This is not a game.
            For some strange reason, I think I believe you.............

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

No, where can I find it? Google didnt help

Comment

Being an extraordinary set of clues, a mix of simple, moderate and difficult clues, it would easily be 1 in a million chance, and maybe closer to 1 in 8 figures chance to solve it. But 1 in 10's of millions of attempters would crack it. Readily. Still better than powerball. But still, over time, many win lotto jackpots - many more than in the 10 years on Fenn. However worth it; a solve and find here would be the nerd win of the ages. Your doubters would look on in horror. What is worth more?
                Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Check out millennialism

Comment

As I know no one pays attention to anything at all; there goes a hint:

The first and second clues are in the past. Think about the meaning of the book TFTW. So... "Not far, but too far to walk."

Both places exist, they are real, but they cannot be found only in Google Earth.

And yes ... the treasure will be recovered this year ... IMO of course ...

Comment

The names of his other books may be significant as well......

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post
                        ... the treasure will be recovered this year ...
                        Ya reckon! Ok - it's on - Race ya to the Equator!! Ready set GO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post
                          YOU WON'T FIND IT
                          I believe this is true - it's just a distraction.

The treasure chest, however - that is another thing entirely.

Comment

"YOU WON'T FIND IT'"---BiggishShoes

It sounds to me like you haven't a clue where to look. Therefore, since you have no idea where to look and can't decipher the poem........how could anyone else?

You sound a bit frustrated, discouraged and cynical. Don't despair. Someone is indeed very close and your misery will disappear.

Comment

I believe history may repeat itself when it comes to the chase...
                              "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Working...
                              X