Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sincere apology about having pics & video of his treasure chest, I don't.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sincere apology about having pics & video of his treasure chest, I don't.

Yesterday, according to Kpro, who said in her video with Cowlazar, that Forrest Fenn's treasure chest hasn't been found yet. So, I apologize to Roll Tide and TreasureCodex and to all the other searchers for me saying and believing that I found Forrest's treasure chest in my videos and picture stills. I had no idea that there are real square shaped rocks (slate) out there in nature, and no one at the time, pointed that out to me, until Rose Livingstone did, two days ago. The strange thing is that not only does it's location fit with all the clues and with very valid answers, but it has six things associated with it, that Forrest has written about online or in his poem. It kinda makes me wonder if Forrest spent those 15 years writing his poem in such a way, so that the clues could fit a lot more variables? But he said that his poem is straight forward. I really need to get some closure on my search. The other and original blaze, that I sent a picture to Forrest, before my first trip to the Rockies and very close to the wrong and other blaze, with the slate rock in my videos, is still something that I need to fully answer for myself. I do want to end my search this month so I can know that I did all that I could and to then accept the final out come, whatever that may be. I still have a lot of confidence, until I actually know for sure, that I'm in the right state and general area. If, I don't find it during my very final search, then I will be done with the chase, because I don't have any other solve and it would tell me that my spiritual experiences and other related things were not from God as I believed, yet I still do, because of the other and even stronger and original blaze, which I found before making my first trip to the Rockies. Maybe one day, I'll reveal everything about my solve to someone or to everyone, depending on how things work out.

If you believe in the chase and your own solve/solution or area, very strongly, just as I do in mine, and you wouldn't mind helping out this fellow searcher to resolve my own solve/solution with your support, of one or two dollars, I would appreciate it very much. I will be updating my campaign before I launch it, if it doesn't launch prematurely (I have a support ticket concerning a hold on my already launched campaign, because of an email validation problem pending) https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/2766795a#/ If you support me, you'll get an mp3 reading of Forrest Fenn's poem, read in the style of Morgan Freeman. Example: http://treasurepoem.com/TreasurePoem-MorganFreeman.mp3 Also if I don't find Forrest's treasure chest I will be giving away control and access to my YouTube.com/MusicLyrics channel to one backer. I can't sell my YouTube channel, because It's owned by Google. Also, PoemTreasure.com and TreasurePoem.com will be given away to two other backers if I don't find Forrest Fenn's treasure chest during my last and final search. The domain names could be used to create your own treasure poem hunt and website. The domain names could be helpful to you, if you were to crowdfund for any treasure chest's contents.
    Last edited by TreasurePoem.com; 07-19-2019, 11:27 PM. Reason: grammer

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post
    Yesterday, according to Kpro, who said in her video with Cowlazar, that Forrest Fenn's treasure chest hasn't been found yet. So, I apologize to Roll Tide and TreasureCodex and to all the other searchers for me saying and believing that I found Forrest's treasure chest in my videos and picture stills. I had no idea that there are real square shaped rocks (slate) out there in nature, and no one at the time, pointed that out to me, until Rose Livingstone did, two days ago. The strange thing is that not only does it's location fit with all the clues and with very valid answers, but it has six things associated with it, that Forrest has written about online or in his poem. It kinda makes me wonder if Forrest spent those 15 years writing his poem in such a way, so that the clues could fit a lot more variables? But he said that his poem is straight forward. I really need to get some closure on my search. The other and original blaze, that I sent a picture to Forrest, before my first trip to the Rockies and very close to the wrong and other blaze, with the slate rock in my videos, is still something that I need to fully answer for myself. I do want to end my search this month so I can know that I did all that I could and to then accept the final out come, whatever that may be. I still have a lot of confidence, until I actually know for sure, that I'm in the right state and general area. If, I don't find it during my very final search, then I will be done with the chase, because I don't have any other solve and it would tell me that my spiritual experiences and other related things were not from God as I believed, yet I still do, because of the other and even stronger and original blaze, which I found before making my first trip to the Rockies. Maybe one day, I'll reveal everything about my solve to someone or to everyone, depending on how things work out.

If you believe in the chase and your own solve/solution or area, very strongly, just as I do in mine, and you wouldn't mind helping out this fellow searcher to resolve my own solve/solution with your support, of one or two dollars, I would appreciate it very much. I will be updating my campaign before I launch it, if it doesn't launch prematurely (I have a support ticket concerning a hold on my already launched campaign, because of an email validation problem pending) https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/2766795a#/ If you support me, you'll get an mp3 reading of Forrest Fenn's poem, read in the style of Morgan Freeman. Example: http://treasurepoem.com/TreasurePoem-MorganFreeman.mp3 Also if I don't find Forrest's treasure chest I will be giving away control and access to my YouTube.com/MusicLyrics channel to one backer. I can't sell my YouTube channel, because It's owned by Google. Also, PoemTreasure.com and TreasurePoem.com will be given away to two other backers if I don't find Forrest Fenn's treasure chest during my last and final search. The domain names could be used to create your own treasure poem hunt and website. The domain names could be helpful to you, if you were to crowdfund for any treasure chest's contents.
    I see nothing objectionable with your current stance. It is tough to get support in this treasure hunt endeavor and maybe that is why you believed so deeply that you had the chest in your pictures and videos. That is why I tried so hard to get you to post one or more of them. There are some pretty smart people in the chase that can look at imagery and parse the mirages from the real in pictures and video. There are a lot of mirages. I hope I did not offend you to bad in my zeal to get you to take a closer look at your evidence or let it be scrutinized by the forum. I do wish you the best of luck if you go BOTG again. But you need not go into debt if Fate or your God wants you to have the chest as it will be waiting for you when you can get there. This treasure hunt has been a trial on my patience. I have never had much patience. The one (Forrest) has lots of patience and for that has been much more successful than I have been. Blessings and Peace to You and Yours !

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I see nothing objectionable with your current stance. It is tough to get support in this treasure hunt endeavor and maybe that is why you believed so deeply that you had the chest in your pictures and videos. That is why I tried so hard to get you to post one or more of them. There are some pretty smart people in the chase that can look at imagery and parse the mirages from the real in pictures and video. There are a lot of mirages. I hope I did not offend you to bad in my zeal to get you to take a closer look at your evidence or let it be scrutinized by the forum. I do wish you the best of luck if you go BOTG again. But you need not go into debt if Fate or your God wants you to have the chest as it will be waiting for you when you can get there. This treasure hunt has been a trial on my patience. I have never had much patience. The one (Forrest) has lots of patience and for that has been much more successful than I have been. Blessings and Peace to You and Yours !
      Thanks, and good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone
        The finder has to have full confidence and faith in their solve to walk right up to it, F’s said, (and I’m paraphrasing.) You have firm belief in your solution, and it seems the clues that led you there are more convincing to you than whatever photo/s.
        Good luck in your next BOTG. Just got back from my second attempt a week or so ago, and I’m missing the backwoods already. Though this time (thyme?) take bear spray(!)
        Thanks, and good luck to you also.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

Surprise Surprise!

Comment

olives

Comment

I got some pretty good shots of the chest too... we went back they were rocks AKA gold fever. but we did see a lot of wildlife and had a great time the first two trips...

Comment

But if you learn from somebody that's not like you
                then they can come back and they can learn from ya too
                and everybody can learn from somebody
                and turn to somebody
                and say Thank you buddy
                and Hey buddy, my sock's all muddy
                but dancin' with a hole in my shoe

If the sea's still green and the sky's still blue
                You can dance with a hole in your shoe . . .

~Chip Taylor~
                I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1
                  Your self righteous indignation was beyond tiresome. Kpro again proves she is more forgiving and tolerant that I am.
                  Did the guy bruise your ego somehow ?

Comment

Did your blaze and water high look like these two pics?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Seriously??? his rantings were more like the mud you scrape off your boots.......simply an tiresome annoyance and not to be taken seriously.
                      I wish all serious searchers the best of luck and would celebrate any finder.
                      That's my point ! You did take the comments seriously to the extent of having your ego bruised. So mush so that you just had to throw something out there to stir the pot. Or should I say kick a person when they are down. You probably should just stop now.

Comment

You are right, I should have already stopped...responding to idiots put me at the same level. I should know better.
                        Yes, when your belief system is compromised then you have been found out for what you are !

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
                          Or should I say kick a person when they are down.
                          Seriously ?
                          Dude comes here claiming to have pics and talking smack and kicking everyone who disagreed with him because he felt he was 'on top' of it and was irritated that no one believed him and was asking for financial support while he employed name-calling, threats of lawyers, and all the other nastiness, and now we are just supposed to kiss his ass because he apologized for claiming to have pics ? I still don't see where he has apologized for his nasty behavior. The only apology was for the claims he made.
                          Please feel free to show me where I am wrong.

Dude felt he was on top and could therefore kick everyone else. Thankfully, HIS ego was deflated and hopefully, he now sees that we are his equals, and like us, he is still just a player and not the coach.

My ego certainly wasn't bruised, I can usually hold my own in these situations.

Walking through town in your underwear can be a very humbling experience.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2W2ZW9Vw_U

True Respect must be earned. It's not a participation trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Seriously ?
                            Dude comes here claiming to have pics and talking smack and kicking everyone who disagreed with him because he felt he was 'on top' of it and was irritated that no one believed him and was asking for financial support while he employed name-calling, threats of lawyers, and all the other nastiness, and now we are just supposed to kiss his ass because he apologized for claiming to have pics ? I still don't see where he has apologized for his nasty behavior. The only apology was for the claims he made.
                            Please feel free to show me where I am wrong.

Dude felt he was on top and could therefore kick everyone else. Thankfully, HIS ego was deflated and hopefully, he now sees that we are his equals, and like us, he is still just a player and not the coach.

My ego certainly wasn't bruised, I can usually hold my own in these situations.

Walking through town in your underwear can be a very humbling experience.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2W2ZW9Vw_U

True Respect must be earned. It's not a participation trophy.

I never said your ego was bruised. His ego was a bit verbose. I guess I don't understand what people consider ass kissing. Sure I understand Ghetto notion of Respect. The poster made a mistake and the mistake took him somewhere instead of nowhere. They are now where in a better place. So why kick them ?
                            40 minutes and counting !
                            Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-20-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

As I've said elsewhere, a mistake is unintentional.
                              Name calling, personal attacks, and all the other nastiness, are deliberate, intentional actions. Those are not mistakes.

I didn't come here to kick the dude for being wrong about having pics.
                              My quote from Chip Taylor was a way of saying that one can learn from their past actions, and learn from others, and still take part in the dance.

My understanding of Respect was not influenced by any ghetto environment or association with thug-life.

Comment

Working...
                              X