Humor me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor me...

Let's say I'm not wrong again for the 10,000th time. Let's make believe I interpreted what the blaze was correctly this time (humor part) and it simply wasn't there anymore. What now?

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
    Let's say I'm not wrong again for the 10,000th time. Let's make believe I interpreted what the blaze was correctly this time (humor part) and it simply wasn't there anymore. What now?
    Then it must have been blown up with dynamite because Forrest said it is not feasible to remove it.

Comment

What if it wasn't there when he said that?

Comment

What if it wasn't there when he said that?
        You do realize this is the same as saying the chest wasn't there when I got there therefor it has been found. It's more important to "have "been wise". OK grasshopper ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

Then it must have been blown up with dynamite because Forrest said it is not feasible to remove it.
          seriously WOULD NOT BE FEASIBLE if it were embedded in and part of the poem.

Comment

. . . it simply wasn't there anymore. What now?
            "If you can't find it, go back to the first clue." ?

Comment

I'll roll with you. So your question is what to do (now) if the blaze isn't there.

In the real world, if I am following directions and something is not where I expect it to be, then I tend to back up to the last point on the map/directions that I know for certain was correct. If that doesn't work/help, then I re-evaluate what I *think* the next step/direction/landmark is, or I look for possibly the next step in the process to see if I can bypass the step that isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

You do realize this is the same as saying the chest wasn't there when I got there therefor it has been found. It's more important to "have "been wise". OK grasshopper ?
                Not even close to the same. I didn't say it was found or a hoax or any crazy crap. I just want to run this down and am asking for ideas?
                Last edited by Mr hand; 07-19-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

"If you can't find it, go back to the first clue." ?
                  I've got that one nailed down tight. It's this pesky blaze thingy that's giving me fits.

Comment

Not even close to the same. I didn't say it was found or a hoax or any crazy crap. I just want to run this down and am asking for ideas?
                    So you don't have a blaze notion at all for your location ?
                    What I say when basic algebra is an issue, go back and practice the basics. 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 1+3=4

Comment

I'm thinking of looking at night around 8 o'clock
                      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

So you don't have a blaze notion at all for your location ?
                        What I say when basic algebra is an issue, go back and practice the basics. 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 1+3=4
                        Let me try and break this down better. The blaze was missing from my location (let's say hypothetically), I know it was once there because it was recorded. I haven't been able to find the official record yet though. I have found references to it being recorded. Obviously if it's not there anymore that narrows down what it could be so I don't want to narrow it further.

Comment

Let me try and break this down better. The blaze was missing from my location (let's say hypothetically), I know it was once there because it was recorded. I haven't been able to find the official record yet though. I have found references to it being recorded. Obviously if it's not there anymore that narrows down what it could be so I don't want to narrow it further.
                          I get it. There is nothing I could say to help you.

Comment

Maybe part of the blaze was removed then added to the treasures location .. just a thought
                            "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

So (for example) - let's say that a monument was your blaze. The monument was known to exist - was listed in town records - heck, maybe even a picture of it at some point. But the monument is no longer there. Kinda like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X