Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Forrest Fenn suggested to "turn over a log", what size log did he have in mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1

Tomatoes mostly....no one in reality gives a damn about the individual person. Searchers will be split in 3 groups: one group will be intensely interested in knowing how close they were to solving it after years of searching.....another group will be interested in what they can get out of the finder either thru lawsuits, threats or shaming...the last group will be the 7 percent group which comprises about 20% of the current searchers active....it will be pandoras box kicked wide open if the finder is crazy/daring enough to come forward.
    I think the finder will have been wise enough to know that discretion is appropriate in dealing with va- va . . . vacillation.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      I don't think that Mr. Fenn wanted anyone to get injured trying to turn over a large log. But how small can a log be and still be a log? Are you familiar with miniature bonsai trees?
      Could a main trunk section from a small tree (bonsai or not) be a log, even if about an inch in diameter? If I find one of these about where I think the treasure is hidden, should I turn
      over that log? What happens if I simply move it without literally "turning it over"? What if there are more than one? What if there are dozens? Am I making anyone nervous? I thought so.
      Come-along, Block & Tackle. It won't be impossible but it will be difficult.

Comment

OP - You haven't made me nervous. Maybe just knocked me down a notch or two.
        Forrest is definitely toying with our imaginations - the possibilities seem endless.
        Perhap you could ex-plain where you are headed with this?

Comment

Just leave a nice log outdoors somewhere & be done with worrying about logs
          Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Are we getting tired of serving catsup yet?

Comment

The log your going to drop in your pants when you see that chest lol how big though? Well how deep is a hole? Lol

Comment

Maybe the log that needs to be turned over is a logbook? It is interesting FF has never mentioned where he crash landed in the Rockies. Or at least i never seen someone post that info. And has only brought that up in his last 7 questions. Seems like key to me.

Comment

did it mean, really get into the wood, as a bear would scrtach his back, if sasquatch brought a Jacob's ladder with him in 2020 hindsight? https://youtu.be/v69BZAq1TRA?list=RDv69BZAq1TRA

Comment

well there was that plane crash up there which the Shoshone call … many peaks.

drumroll please....

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post

Come-along, Block & Tackle. It won't be impossible but it will be difficult.
                      In my opinion, Forrest has indicated that retrieval of the TC isn't a huge task.

Comment

Working...
                      X