Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Forrest Fenn suggested to "turn over a log", what size log did he have in mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captainahabseeks1

Tomatoes mostly....no one in reality gives a damn about the individual person. Searchers will be split in 3 groups: one group will be intensely interested in knowing how close they were to solving it after years of searching.....another group will be interested in what they can get out of the finder either thru lawsuits, threats or shaming...the last group will be the 7 percent group which comprises about 20% of the current searchers active....it will be pandoras box kicked wide open if the finder is crazy/daring enough to come forward.
    I think the finder will have been wise enough to know that discretion is appropriate in dealing with va- va . . . vacillation.

Comment

OP - You haven't made me nervous. Maybe just knocked me down a notch or two.
      Forrest is definitely toying with our imaginations - the possibilities seem endless.
      Perhap you could ex-plain where you are headed with this?

Comment

Just leave a nice log outdoors somewhere & be done with worrying about logs
        Questing song:
        The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Are we getting tired of serving catsup yet?

Comment

Maybe the log that needs to be turned over is a logbook? It is interesting FF has never mentioned where he crash landed in the Rockies. Or at least i never seen someone post that info. And has only brought that up in his last 7 questions. Seems like key to me.

Comment

did it mean, really get into the wood, as a bear would scrtach his back, if sasquatch brought a Jacob's ladder with him in 2020 hindsight? https://youtu.be/v69BZAq1TRA?list=RDv69BZAq1TRA

Comment

well there was that plane crash up there which the Shoshone call … many peaks.

drumroll please....

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy

Come-along, Block & Tackle. It won't be impossible but it will be difficult.
                  In my opinion, Forrest has indicated that retrieval of the TC isn't a huge task.

Comment

This topic has always stressed me out -
                    and it shows.

Please don't throw anymore wood on the fire.
                    Unless of course we are going to make s'mores.
                    I'll bring the chocolate.

Comment

This log is 12.2684 feet in length and weighs 422.8651 pounds..... ff dragged it from the river where it had been transported by mother nature to his hiddy spot.... When he hid the chest he first buried it and returned shovel and all to his sedan.... He then grabbed his tripod with block and tackle to lift and gently place this log atop the chest...... We however, only need a pair of gloves to retrieve it....

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
                        This log is 12.2684 feet in length and weighs 422.8651 pounds..... ff dragged it from the river where it had been transported by mother nature to his hiddy spot.... When he hid the chest he first buried it and returned shovel and all to his sedan.... He then grabbed his tripod with block and tackle to lift and gently place this log atop the chest...... We however, only need a pair of gloves to retrieve it....
                        Please pardon my skepticism.

Comment

Eric could probably help with this~

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200211-115341_Google.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	902.7 KB
ID:	140730

Right... well maybe it's not the log we should concern ourselves with, but what is left?
                          Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                          Righty-O!

Comment

Again, I defer to Matthew.

Just speckulogging ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Speck.PNG
Views:	316
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	140732

Comment

Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz
                              Would you please bless my solve?

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
                                Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz
                                Would you please bless my solve?
                                Yes my child. Just send it over and I'll begin working on it today for you.
                                Humbly, FF

Comment

Working...
                                X