Oh SNAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Listen Wolf/Top Secret , just take your trouble making back to CC where your Super Moderator (HAHAHA what a ASPD title) title can roam free of criticism.
    You must have rocks in your head. That is all I have to say to you.

Comment

• That site changed yet again with added image. “If this message is present this image is being used without permission.” It sure sounds like whoever is behind it feels they have free reign to do whatever they want. At least I believe that is the message.

In my personal opinion I feel whoever is behind it should get on with whatever they are planning to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by nmcc View Post

You're under some misguided notion that your opinion matters to me. You obviously don't like it when someone disagrees with you, and over react to perceived slights. I've seen enough of your online behaviour during our brief encounter to know you're not worth wasting any more time with. Good day.
        3 Instigation

Comment

You must have rocks in your head. That is all I have to say to you.
          Good ! Now stick with that promise and shut up !

Comment

You're under some misguided notion that your opinion matters to me. You obviously don't like it when someone disagrees with you, and over react to perceived slights. I've seen enough of your online behaviour during our brief encounter to know you're not worth wasting any more time with. Good day.
            I know, I'm bad.... accepted.
            very effective manner in which to chastise me.... oh please sir, not good bye, I'm sure i will regret it.?

"good day sir, I SAID GOOD DAY." ~ Fez that 70's show
            Last edited by 1keyword; 07-18-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

No, it obviously did not work for you or you'd be up one chest.
              So I told you I was sick BOTG and you hit me with this? I even explained it later.. DUDE your all about you and being stupid, and you keep going because you cant just stop you have to respond to every comment. so who is it that's really at fault here. and who's all mad now, you? OH SNAP..

you act like were in a blood feud wolf guy why don't you chill, in through the nose out through the mouth, in through the nose out through the mouth OOOOOMMM rinse and repeat. you acted like an A%% you got called one and then you told mom, she broke it up, dinners over now eat your jello brand pudding pop and go to bed like everyone else.. just don't go to bed mad, and make sure to wake up happy tomorrow and try not to get cat poop on your hands when you head off to the sandbox for the day. DUH...

Say Sorry.....
              Last edited by 1keyword; 07-18-2019, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

I know, I'm bad.... accepted.
                very effective manner in which to chastise me.... oh please sir, not good bye, I'm sure i will regret it.?

"good day sir, I SAID GOOD DAY." ~ Fez that 70's show
                While we had to deal with the BS today our website creator had fun with Harry The Fool. Posting about copyright watermarks on some new picture that was posted. Feeling all good with himself because the picture was deleted. But Harry The Fool still is using the copyrighted material with the watermark that says he is using the picture illegally.
                Great job guys !
                You really showed us !
                The picture is a monkey grabbing at a banana, how appropriate for the Flying Monkeys .
                Picture was by Chris Madden.
                Check out what he has to say.

http://www.chrismadden.co.uk/cartoon...ement-cartoon/

Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-18-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Did everyone see Forrest do this at Fennboree ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	300px-Kilroy_Was_Here_-_Washington_DC_WWII_Memorial.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	109301
                  Washington DC National Monument WW2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here

Comment

• so Harry The Fool is behind this website?
                    I really hope Forrest is going to call off the chase, retrieve the treasure and nominate me as winner and solver.... because everything is just going all sideways in this chase and it's time for it to end.
                    Last edited by 1keyword; 07-18-2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
                      Did everyone see Forrest do this at Fennboree ?
                      No, but the relationship of Chad/Kilroy to Omega is very interesting.

Comment

• oh snap look at it now.. it's following this thread. if i see a jello brand pudding pop next im going to [email protected]#t myself..

Comment

so Harry The Fool is behind this website?
                          I really hope Forrest is going to call off the chase, retrieve the treasure and nominate me as winner and solver.... because everything is just going all sideways in this chase and it's time for it to end.
                          I don't think so. Website controller likely does not particularly care for Harry The Fool and was having fun when Harry's pal was here playing games with us. That's how they get rid of posters at Harry's and Chasechat by instigating and then mod steps in and bans those that were being reactionary. They usually do it with two or more "special" posters. I had another one of the "special" ones start on me at a different thread today also. They are all Banana Pirates grabbing at every banana they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by voxpops View Post

No, but the relationship of Chad/Kilroy to Omega is very interesting.
                            Yes it is !

Comment

oh snap look at it now.. it's following this thread. if i see a jello brand pudding pop next im going to [email protected]#t myself..
                              Now isn't that webpage architect amusing ?
                              Told you they don't care for the Flying Monkeys.
                              Roger that !

Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-18-2019, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• What kind of bird is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X