Oh SNAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nmcc View Post

I only read your response because treasurecodex quoted it. Your over-reaction says everything about you, and so much more.
    Listen Wolf/Top Secret , just take your trouble making back to CC where your Super Moderator (HAHAHA what a ASPD title) title can roam free of criticism.

Comment

• I think the topic was OH SNAP.. we now return to our regularly scheduled programing......

Comment

• Originally posted by nmcc View Post

I only read your response because treasurecodex quoted it. Your over-reaction says everything about you, and so much more.
        Don't blame me for your trouble making. I know it is just one more of your multiple personalities you are using here. But it's time this one goes back into the box.

Comment

• there's a box? "WAIT WHAT", Kpro has a goodbye sugar pie box for these guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
            I think the topic was OH SNAP.. we now return to our regularly scheduled programing......

Comment

there's a box? "WAIT WHAT", Kpro has a goodbye sugar pie box for these guys?
              I don't know.
              They are trying to "Flip The Script" as it is what they do.
              One of the others started an instigation on another thread.

Comment

• Hate to rain on anyone's parade here but, you guys are way off on this one.
                nmcc is definitely NOT Wolf or Top Secret.
                I can't tell you more. It's a matter of national security.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                  Hate to rain on anyone's parade here but, you guys are way off on this one.
                  Same in spirit is what matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                    Hate to rain on anyone's parade here but, you guys are way off on this one.
                    still, it's the spirit of it all.. it's just got a meanness to it that's mean. and mean isn't fun and it makes me mean because i hate bully's... but I love bullying bullys because it hurts there butts and that makes me feel happy. I will gladly help an old lady across the street so they don't get hit by a car but will also push a bully in front of one..
                    Last edited by 1keyword; 07-18-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I think the topic was OH SNAP.. we now return to our regularly scheduled programing......
                      Ya where was I in sharing with the community ?

Oh yes, Blue Moon Heraldic Eagle

https://www.heraldryandcrests.com/pa...-symbolism-a-z

EAGLE: Emblematic of fortitude and magnanimity of mind.

ANT: Also known as the Emmet, patience and forethought.

ELEPHANT: Normally awarded to those who distinguished themselves in the Far East.
                      Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-18-2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Here we go again....... https://www.wherewarmwaters-halt.com
                        It's thyme we changed the channel.

Comment

• deleted some stuff, I just have a hard time not biteing...
                          Ant, Lamar valley... was there an Elephant peak or mountain in Yellowstone?
                          Ant's and Elephants.

https://www.americansouthwest.net/wy...ain-trail.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	ant.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	109249

Comment

• and again https://www.wherewarmwaters-halt.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Streamline Flutterby !

I do love that movie. Great scene too! If one does find the treasure chest a new Eleanor can be had for about $200,000.
                              https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ds-for-200-000

Comment

still, it's the spirit of it all.. it's just got a meanness to it that's mean. and mean isn't fun and it makes me mean because i hate bully's... but I love bullying bullys because it hurts there butts and that makes me feel happy. I will gladly help an old lady across the street so they don't get hit by a car but will also push a bully in front of one..
                                You're under some misguided notion that your opinion matters to me. You obviously don't like it when someone disagrees with you, and over react to perceived slights. I've seen enough of your online behaviour during our brief encounter to know you're not worth wasting any more time with. Good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X