Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh SNAP!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by voxpops View Post

    Isn't that true of all of us, to an extent? We all believe we have something that is ours uniquely, and which doesn't get shared online. As for the sites in question, I'm not prepared to write them off so easily, preferring to keep an open mind. I have used wherewarmwaters-halt.com as a kind of sounding board on occasion, finding it useful in challenging myself as part of a "troubleshooting" exercise. Sometimes it's helpful to have a fresh stimulus when thinking becomes a bit jaded.
    Warm waters halt at my house on the front. The water drains down the street. Hahahahahahahahahaha

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hint View Post

      Warm waters halt at my house on the front. The water drains down the street. Hahahahahahahahahaha
      It's important to know whether the water drain is down the street, or whether the water drains down the street - or both. That apostrophe has gone missing before - we need to hang onto it!

      Comment


      • So the astronauts who went first and walked on the moon went into a 21 day quarantine. Three days after release there was a nationwide 45 day celebration.

        At this moment 50 years ago the astronauts were in quarantine.

        This is certainly a weird period with that site popping up with all those details. Forrest said somewhere that his book TTOTC wrote itself. What if that is more true than any of us realizes?
        Last edited by Dampenedmyth; 07-24-2019, 01:43 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OH!! View Post
          NASA-Lands the nose of the capsule in the water today and welcomed by a few life rafts dropped from the helicopter....... ........
          I'm in wait of the next cartoon! SPLASH!
          Maybe next clips will be about daredevils ?




          Comment


          • Hail Columbia! with Lyrics; First American National Anthem - United States of America

            Comment


            • Originally posted by voxpops View Post

              It's important to know whether the water drain is down the street, or whether the water drains down the street - or both. That apostrophe has gone missing before - we need to hang onto it!
              https://www.wherewarmwaters-halt.com/

              Now lets play some ball ...
              Turn your back and it's gone... again!

              Comment


              • Time for a cold one?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	banana-ice-crystal-cube-white-background-34665742.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	110446
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Originally posted by voxpops View Post

                  https://www.wherewarmwaters-halt.com/

                  Turn your back and it's gone... again!
                  And the Space Race was won
                  Now lets play some ball …


                  Hmmm... I hope it is gonna be a fair play! Man-o-man ?
                  No shenangians, please.
                  Last edited by sadcom; 07-25-2019, 09:14 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sadcom View Post
                    And the Space Race was won
                    Now lets play some ball …


                    Hmmm... I hope it is gonna be a fair play! Man-o-man ?
                    No shenangians, please.




                    Comment


                    • Of course, if it's pool, your strategy might be a little different: everything needs to be brought into proper alignment before playing the shot.

                      https://www.pooldawg.com/article/pooldawg-library/alignment-my-dear

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Proper_Alignment_Title.png
Views:	177
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	110456

                      Comment


                      • If this would of been Forrest, he wouldn't of forgotten a very important date yesterday that involves the solve. That is my opinion anyway. Maybe I'm wrong?
                        Last edited by OH!!; 07-25-2019, 11:16 AM.
                        "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
                        --- OH!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                          If this would of been Forrest, he wouldn't of forgotten a very important date yesterday that involves the solve. That is my opinion anyway. Maybe I'm wrong?
                          The theme in the most recent series of pages has been centered around Apollo 11. Yesterday commemorated splashdown and retrieval of the crew and capsule. Time is intrinsic to that and needs no further celebration of 24/7, IMO, if that's where you're heading.

                          Comment


                          • I didn't realize that there are various online versions of the original Apollo 11 flight plan available. Even for non-engineers I think they are a fascinating piece of history and well worth downloading.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by voxpops View Post
                              I didn't realize that there are various online versions of the original Apollo 11 flight plan available. Even for non-engineers I think they are a fascinating piece of history and well worth downloading.
                              It is Apollo 11 material in off-set way.
                              "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
                              --- OH!!

                              Comment


                              • Just for fun:

                                "Now lets play some ball" = Apollo Ten saw my bells

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X