No announcement yet.

Oh SNAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Armstrong was wearing an Omega Speedmaster wristwatch on the outside of his suit on his right wrist.

Comment

• Trivia

The actual Earth-Moon distance ranges from about 224,000 to 252,000 miles (360,000 to 405,000 kilometers), depending on the Moon’s position in its orbit.

The radius of the Moon is 1,080 miles (1,738 kilometers); the diameter is 2,160 miles (3,476 kilometers).

The orbital speed of the Moon is 2,287 mph (3,680 kilometers per hour).

The Moon is actually moving away from Earth at a rate of 1.5 inches per year.

The age of the oldest Moon rock collected is 4.5 billion years old. The rocks collected by Apollo astronauts weigh in at 842 pounds (382 kilograms).
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mph Apollo 11 was going is just unbelievable! 24,791 mph. Whew!
      "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
      --- OH!!

Comment

• Got some Hulk Hogan going on there now. It's getting a little out of hand. I'm not sure who that boxer guy is supposed to be.

Golf, wrestling, boxing, Apollo, Moon, footprints, how did they miss MJ in all this?

I think the message is getting lost in translation for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksfromKS View Post
          Got some Hulk Hogan going on there now. It's getting a little out of hand. I'm not sure who that boxer guy is supposed to be.

Golf, wrestling, boxing, Apollo, Moon, footprints, how did they miss MJ in all this?

I think the message is getting lost in translation for me.
          The boxer is Apollo Creed from Rocky movie.

This is getting weird

Comment

• There is a back story to everything.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• Webpage is being updated as I type this

Comment

• Regarding the previous image. . . Amongst other things (to save weight), the astronauts left behind two pairs of overshoes - hence the Hulk Hogan comment: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kionasm...k-on-the-moon/

We've become a bit blase about space travel, but here's a grim and moving reminder of the dangers:
                https://www.npr.org/sections/krulwic...=1563850621137

Comment

• Originally posted by kpro View Post
                  There is a back story to everything.
                  whats the back story?

Comment

• The aftermath.

How about a celebratory tipple?

Click image for larger version

Name:	HHBC_OreoSpeedWagon_bc_09052018_CMYK.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	320.2 KB
ID:	110103

Comment

• Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

whats the back story?
                      Won’t go into detail, and I won’t delete this thread, but it makes my want to barf. Seriously.
                      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kpro View Post

Won’t go into detail, and I won’t delete this thread, but it makes my want to barf. Seriously.
                        ?

Comment

• Whazzup, Kpro! Why delete all this entertaining stuff in here?

Comment

• I have to say this thread has been more entertaining (in a good way) and enlightening about TTOTC and Forrest than anything I’ve read anywhere in quite a while.

Why would there be any cause or desire to remove it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dampenedmyth View Post
                              I have to say this thread has been more entertaining (in a good way) and enlightening about TTOTC and Forrest than anything I’ve read anywhere in quite a while.

Why would there be any cause or desire to remove it?
                              I agree. Just like any other searcher comment, it can aid you in your search if an Idea suddenly pops up. I get a huge kick out of it.
                              Now we have an omega wrist & hand lowering into the screen, to which ends the earth to moon race for the 8 ball and Oreo cookie. The 0reo cookie is a few seconds behind the 8 ball. What's up with that? It must of been along race from earth?
                              I think the 8 ends up winning in the end? ha-ha.
                              https://www.wherewarmwaters-halt.com/
                              Last edited by OH!!; 07-23-2019, 07:57 AM.
                              "Rhythm means timing, rhythm means rhyme, the poems twenty four lines are all about tyme"
                              --- OH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                                to which ends the earth to moon race for the 8 ball and Oreo cookie. The 0reo cookie is a few seconds behind the 8 ball. What's up with that? It must of been along race from earth?
                                I think the 8 ends up winning in the end? ha-ha.
                                https://www.wherewarmwaters-halt.com/
                                I am going on a limb here. The original Moon race was between the Russians and the Americans. Somehow, I perceive "8 ball" as masculine and "Oreo cookie" as feminine...
                                Do we have a race between a Russian searcher and an American searchess ? Or vice versa?

My bet is on 8 ball too...

Comment

Working...
                                X